• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'd freeze if my AC were set to 68 or 69. In our house, the temp is set to 76 for the air, and in the wintertime, 68 for the heat (overnights/mornings), or if it's really cold in the afternoon, 72.

Sirfetch’d

I think we keep ours set on 74 at all times during the summer. I feel like it's constantly running though because even at night it is hotter than that outside D:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • This thread kinda seems pointless since the whole Treehouse is effectively a DCC now.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I would die without AC lol because I live Florida. I really like when rooms are cold, and I really like climbing into bed when it is cold. Idk why- I am weird lol.

I really hate hot weather; i dont care if its inside or outside, I hate hot temperatures (unless its like a shower or hot drink or something). I dislike going to bed hot because I sweat and can't fall asleep at all.

Years
  • I would die without AC lol because I live Florida.
    This! Although I guess for me it would take time getting used to, but really please don't wear dark-colored clothes to the beaches in Florida, because it'll actually make you feel like you're burning to a crisp x_x

Ah, another Floridian that dislikes hot weather. What a world we live in.
    Hey, I dislike heat too! I actually like those few months of the year when the A/C doesn't have to turn on at 6am xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    november (october if we're lucky) - marchish are the best months of the year in Florida because below 70 degree weather. Which for Florida is nice and cool. Even better when it gets down to like... the 50s and such.

Yesterday we had a rough storm and it knocked a tree over in our driveway. Thank god that I actually didn't put my car in its usual spot yesterday or else I'd be without a car right now.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I dislike the humidity in Florida. Florida just has generally ****ty weather.

Like today, there was just awful hurricane conditions where the winds were ****ing insane and it was raining like hell but that lasted for about all of about an hour. >___>

And there are no seasons. Its hot, hot, hot, with a week or so of like 50 degree weather. I actually like it when it rains because I think its pretty and its a change from the sunny weather.

Do you live in Florida as well?

This! Although I guess for me it would take time getting used to, but really please don't wear dark-colored clothes to the beaches in Florida, because it'll actually make you feel like you're burning to a crisp x_x

I dont really where dark clothing. Sometimes I wear navy blue, but never black. In 5th grade I wore black shoes and my feet burned when I would stand outside. Now, I just wear sandals with khaki shorts and a T-shirt pretty much everyday.

Years
  • I remember about 5 years ago we had sleet in Florida and I thought that was the best day in my life because it was the closest we ever got to snow down here XD

I love cold weather, but I don't like those days where it's brutally windy with daytime temps in the 40s :x and also the nights we get frost and I'd have to get into my car early to defrost the vehicles v__v

Well, it does say so in my profile! XD

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I remember about 5 years ago we had sleet in Florida and I thought that was the best day in my life because it was the closest we ever got to snow down here XD

I love cold weather, but I don't like those days where it's brutally windy with daytime temps in the 40s :x and also the nights we get frost and I'd have to get into my car early to defrost the vehicles v__v

Well, it does say so in my profile! XD

I didnt even look lol! I am pretty sure it legit snowed in Florida a few years ago, but I forget when and where. It definitely wasn't where I lived, unfortunately.

Global cooling needs to happen now haha.

I LOVE cold weather. I have family in Michigan, and I really enjoy going up there because of the cold weather...and family. Some of my best memories are playing in snow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    Hey, can I join the club for people who hate hot weather yet live in hot places where it hasn't snowed in years? I have the misfortune of living somewhere with a Mediterranean climate, which means no strong winds, no humidity, no precipitation... but it's STILL super warm and the air is just arid.

I LOVE cold weather. I have family in Michigan, and I really enjoy going up there because of the cold weather...and family. Some of my best memories are playing in snow.

Sorry for butting in, but I'm curious. Do you handle cold weather well? If you do, then I'm jealous! Tbh cold weather sounds really nice especially when the thermometer hits 90F, but I'm not sure I could handle very cold places... the very moment the thermometer drops below 50F, I make a run for a hoodie. Life is hard.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Hey, can I join the club for people who hate hot weather yet live in hot places where it hasn't snowed in years? I have the misfortune of living somewhere with a Mediterranean climate, which means no strong winds, no humidity, no precipitation... but it's STILL super warm and the air is just arid.

Sorry for butting in, but I'm curious. Do you handle cold weather well? If you do, then I'm jealous! Tbh cold weather sounds really nice especially when the thermometer hits 90F, but I'm not sure I could handle very cold places... the very moment the thermometer drops below 50F, I make a run for a hoodie. Life is hard.

Think of me as a fire type pokemon, resistant to the cold (ice) and overheating when its hot.

Seriously though, I do handle cold weather well. I can where shorts and a T-shirt in like 50F and be fine for the most part. I really enjoy cold weather.

Years
  • I know ;___; It has to be on a weekend since those are the only days I have off and idk how you/Tara's schedule usually look like on those days. I still have tickets to Universal if you both are interested, though!!
    If I were to be honest, it'd need to be in the fall or sometime past September if I wanted to go because that's when it starts to cool down and at least when the rain chances start go become zilch on a daily basis.

Although a day in the summer might be more beneficial? idk, never been to Universal before xD

Also, I wish I could have rewound time and told you where in Orlando Tara and I were that one day ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back