• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I'm going to Harry Potter World there. Not even joking, I may save up to go next year. It'll be an expensive trip, but hey.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
I live in Florida. Too bad I live in the part of Florida no one cares about. But I live 30 minutes away from every theme park so it's cool. If you decide to stay near Universal for more than one day, I reccomend the Casiola Vacation Homes. It's expensive, but it's a nice and calm place. Especially if you're like me and take 300 walks in one day.

EDIT: Also, Florida weather in the summer is straight up insane. A man can't stay outside for more than 20 minutes before you felt like you were jogging for hours.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
A former co-workers of mine was from Wyoming. She said it's the literal definition of living in the middle of nowhere.

So you're telling me it's like...

tumblr_mq758vcHHL1rmnykko1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I didnt even look lol! I am pretty sure it legit snowed in Florida a few years ago, but I forget when and where. It definitely wasn't where I lived, unfortunately.
super late but it snowed a little here during that one time when it snowed in florida. I think it was waay back like 2008 though orsomething. All I remember is that I was still in high school at the time.

There's been days when it was like... super cold at end of October (I remember wlel because band lmao. my poor cold fingers) which is why I put October as the starting day. Coldest is definitely Dec-Feb though.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Cornfield feels. ;-; If you live in Indiana you better like corn fields, holiday world or the colts. That's pretty much all we have.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
super late but it snowed a little here during that one time when it snowed in florida. I think it was waay back like 2008 though orsomething. All I remember is that I was still in high school at the time.

There's been days when it was like... super cold at end of October (I remember wlel because band lmao. my poor cold fingers) which is why I put October as the starting day. Coldest is definitely Dec-Feb though.

Yea, there is always like one week too where it is 50F in around December.

Years
Yea, there is always like one week too where it is 50F in around December.
Heh, reminds me of last year or so when my mom (who lives in Georgia) called me and one of the things she did was complain about ~how cold~ it was down there, it was 50 degrees.

...Meanwhile, it was below freezing where I was, I had just had a night not too long before where it was cold enough that my balcony door froze shut, and yeah. "...okay mom. :|" lol.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Cold is when you breathe in and you feel the snot in your nose freeze right away.
Cold is when your car hesitates to start for 30 seconds
Cold is when your pets don't want to go outside

Sir Codin

I thought the "nowhere" place for the United States was Kansas.

Or anywhere in the midwest.

Funny thing, nobody can agree on where the "midwest" is because NO ONE wants to be considered "the midwest."

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
I have a lot of family in Ohio and I love them to death but after a few days there it does feel like there is Absolutely Nothing to do. thank god I like them or else whenever I visit I'd be bored to tears.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Heh, reminds me of last year or so when my mom (who lives in Georgia) called me and one of the things she did was complain about ~how cold~ it was down there, it was 50 degrees.

...Meanwhile, it was below freezing where I was, I had just had a night not too long before where it was cold enough that my balcony door froze shut, and yeah. "...okay mom. :|" lol.

wow. 50F isn't even that cold! That sounds like my mom lol, "its 60F outside, make sure you where two layers of cloths, jeans, and high socks!!!" Yea, I am not about that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back