• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights At Challenges

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • And on to Night 4:

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Tasks Completed:
    Spoiler:

Night 4 Defense:
    Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • That moment when you accidentally found a shiny Oddish and then realize that its evolutions don't fit in with the Golden Mamma requirements. Also, that moment when you thought that Sly will get a fang move or a speed boosting move but instead it's a +1 priority move. :'D

~*~

First business to deal with: Teach Sly Extremespeed. Flew back to Fallabor and sacrificed a Heart Scale to the Move Reminder.

As I was chaining for a good Joltik, a female Eevee popped out of nowhere. I had a feeling that this is the Golden Mamma that approaches me, so I caught her and she became my Golden Mamma.

While training Golden Mamma by weeding out some weed, one of them was not like the others. It was sparkling, if you can put it that way. The team just had to have it, and after weeding out the others, the shiny Oddish was caught. Nicknamed Hula Girl, 'cause Bellosom is a great shiny. Although, if the last Pokemon will be a free slot, this girl will be inserted into the team.

Anyway, Golden Mamma evolved into a Jolteon after being exposed to a Thunder Stone. Gave her a couple of Electric type moves as well as the mandatory Hyper Beam. She is still level 19, but that'll hopefully change soon.

After that, the team went back into the secret base to do some scrubbing. Sly and Golden Mamma got washed by Klippy's Surf, Jonnie got washed by Loco and Klippy's Surf, while Klippy and Loco got fainted by Klippy's Perish Song, just so they'll be easier to wash. After all, washing bulky water-type Pokemon with water-type moves is probably the worst idea ever.

Also, I got around to make my posts look better. Neat, eh?

Spoiler: The animodtronics
    lopunny.gif

Jonnie Lv 56 - Lopunny (F)
    Naive - Capable of taking hits
    Drain Punch
    Return
    Thunder Punch
    Power-Up Punch

pelipper.gif

El Pollo Loco Lv 54 - Pelipper (F)
    Careful - Somewhat stubborn
    Stockpile
    Fly
    Roost
    Surf

arcanine.gif

Sly Lv 48 - Arcanine (M)
    Relaxed - Good perseverance
    Extremespeed
    Crunch
    Flare Blitz
    Agility

lapras.gif

Klippy Klapbear Lv 48 - Lapras (M)
    Quirky - Alert to sounds
    Hyper Voice
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Perish Song

jolteon.gif

Golden Mamma Lv 19 - Jolteon (F)
    Rash - Quick to Flee
    Thunderbolt
    Volt Switch
    Double Kick
    Hyper Beam

Spoiler: Tasks completed
    Catch 5 ghost types: 5/5
    Clean up the bathroom: 11/11
    Get berries: 11/10 (from NPCs); 0/10 (from planting)
    Wash the animodtronics: 5/5

Spoiler: My fourth night defense
    Flashlight

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • -Night 4 Summary-

During my regular work of monitoring the animodtronics I found time for a scientific experiement, Project Sigma. Using spare parts I bought off the internet and going off a weird looking poster in the East Hall I put together a replica of a discontinued animodtronic model, Golden Mamma.
    Spoiler:

She giggles, she floats in the air, she can seemingly vanish at will and if ticked off sufficiently can disembody her own head and throw it at you. She also generates electricity and can fire a death ray. Yay!

However both her and the other animodtronics were filthy, with dirt and grime from over 20 years worth of use in the case of the latter. So, luring them into the back room and fencing them off, I called a repairman with a Gyarados to come clean them. After paying an exorbitant amount of money the animodtronics were thoroughly cleaned of blood and mucus kitchen grease and food waste. After being checked to make sure that none of their internal mechanisms were damaged I loosed them and ran like hell to the office. I don't get payed enough for this, man!
    emot-crying.gif

On a side note, the animodtronics seem to be getting smarter. Sly is capable of projecting a protective barrier around himself now. I don't know what purpose this would serve, but eh he'll find a use for it.

Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Spoiler: Work Orders
    Ghosts: 5/5
    Berries: 50+/10 collected
    Trash: 11/11 beaten. I soft reset after beating the Garboder in the trash cans at Pokemon Village, hope that's alright.
    Moves: All animodtronics should have the moves they required.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • So I don't know what being attacked means, and i'm still behind on my objectives, but I added a Sewaddle to my team as my Golden Momma. That makes my team Swanna, Lopunny, Beartic, Electrike and Sewaddle (which I will obviously evolve).

I did catch five Litwick, got ten Berries from Join Avenue...and will wipe out the Poison-types later.

4th Night Defense:
    Spoiler:
    Jumpscare effects are listed with the respective Animodtronic Reports. If you are attacked, then you take that additional rule for the next day.

The 5th Night is posted, and Klippy has a new rule.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Spoiler: Animodtronics
    Jonnie Level 44
    Diggersby Male
    Bold/Pickup
    Dig/Take Down/Double Kick/Power-Up Punch

El Pollo Loco Level 44
    Talonflame Female
    Impish/Flame Body
    Flame Charge/Roost/Quick Attack/Acrobatics

Sly Level 42
    Manetric Female
    Impish/Static
    Bite/Howl/Protect/Thunder Fang

Klippy Klapbear Level 44
    Slowbro Male
    Impish/Oblivious
    Echoed Voice/Zen Headbutt/Water Pulse/Slack Off
    Seeing as Klippy is a Slowbro, pitting him against Ghost/Dark types other than Haunter would be a bad decision anyhow.

Golden Momma Level 42
    Heliolisk Male
    Modest/Dry Skin
    Volt Switch/Hyper Beam/Razor Wind/Parabolic Charge

Fangle Level 31
    Goomy Male
    Naughty/Hydration
    Bide/Dragon Breath/Rain Dance/Flail

Spoiler: Work Orders
    5/5 Ghosts
    50+/10 Berries
    11/11 Trashies
    6/6 Faints against Water Types

Sorry if there's something I'm missing here, but what does the Night 5 Work Order mean by decorations?

Spoiler: Night 5 Defense:
    Flashlight

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Spoiler: Animodtronics
    Jonnie Level 44
    Diggersby Male
    Bold/Pickup
    Dig/Take Down/Double Kick/Power-Up Punch

El Pollo Loco Level 44
    Talonflame Female
    Impish/Flame Body
    Flame Charge/Roost/Quick Attack/Acrobatics

Sly Level 42
    Manetric Female
    Impish/Static
    Bite/Howl/Protect/Thunder Fang

Klippy Klapbear Level 44
    Slowbro Male
    Impish/Oblivious
    Echoed Voice/Zen Headbutt/Water Pulse/Slack Off
    Seeing as Klippy is a Slowbro, pitting him against Ghost/Dark types other than Haunter would be a bad decision anyhow.

Golden Momma Level 42
    Heliolisk Male
    Modest/Dry Skin
    Volt Switch/Hyper Beam/Razor Wind/Parabolic Charge

Fangle Level 31
    Goomy Male
    Naughty/Hydration
    Bide/Dragon Breath/Rain Dance/Flail

Spoiler: Work Orders
    5/5 Ghosts
    50+/10 Berries
    11/11 Trashies
    6/6 Faints against Water Types

Sorry if there's something I'm missing here, but what does the Night 5 Work Order mean by decorations?

Spoiler: Night 5 Defense:
    Flashlight
    Pokemon. Whether or not they are alive is none of my concern.

Uh, management? I got a problem. Ms. Pollo is a Skarmory and can't learn either Bulk Up or Swallow, and I'm playing in Gen III so Roost doesn't exist yet. Does this mean I have to scrap her and replace her with a Pokemon that fits the requirement? Also does the work requirement mean Pokemon that hang around trash or Pokemon that you can find in trash cans? You can find Pokemon that happen to hang around filth like Koffing but you can't find Pokemon in garbage cans in Emerald.
    Rest will work for Skarmory. I'm just going to add that move to the rule.

And it's any Pokemon that represents pollution.
    Wonderful, we have a flashlight now? I wish I had that before. :I

In the meantime I've started Project Sigma, an attempt to create the ultimate animodtronic. I hopefully should get some results once I get a freaking Light Ball.

Also if Golden Freddy Golden Mamma gets you, are you incapable of healing your Pokemon with the aid of a PC as well as via a Pokemon Center? You can deposit your Pokemon and withdraw them and heal them that way, albeit one at a time.
    No, you may not enter a Pokemon Center except for arranging Pokemon in today's work order.

Years
  • I've added Grimer as a Fangle to my team and a little while later I got my whole team swept by wild Seadra.

5th night defense:
    Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
  • Night 5 - In the Shadows: Klippy is forbidden from KOing Dark or Ghost type Pokemon.
    Oh... well it's not like that's gonna be much of a problem. Loudred aren't exactly effective against either of those types.

As for unnatural shape... that means blobs doesn't it? I got the perfect Pokemon in mind for that!

And as for the no medicine while active clause... does that mean in battle, facing another Pokemon?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Is Vanilluxe an unnatural shape? I kind of want to use it. Or Rotom-H. Those count?

Anyway, I didn't get to play today cause I was busy, so I have no team updates.

5th night defense:
    Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Can I consider Slurpuff to be an unnatural-shaped Pokemon? 'cause let's be honest, whipped cream ain't natural haha. Although that means that I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow before I can evolve it. Damnit Bonnie. If not... I guess I'll take out one of the ghosts I've captured... or Ralts. Yeah, it's in the Amorphous egg group so it counts, right?

Ah well, guess I'm not playing today anyway. Gotta deal with some stuff. I'll come up with some decor while I'm at it.

EDIT: does getting a bunch of Exeggcute and a Smeargle count as decor? I'm thinking Easter eggs haha.

Fifth night defense:
    Spoiler:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Still attempting to live, and still a bit behind :3

Night 5 def
    Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Golden Momma got me today and no Pokemon Centers was rough for a while, so I concluded the day by completing the Night 4 tasks of a bath.

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Tasks Completed:
    Spoiler:

Night 5 Defense:
    Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
  • -Night 5 Summary-

My recorded call sounded rather strange today... some kind of distorted voice? I hope this is a prank by the senior night guard... If it's the animodtronics I'm gonna be partially disturbed and partially amazed they're capable of using a telephone and a voice recorder. What are they gonna do next, cut out the power and ambush people through the ceiling?

I heard banging and electronic noises coming from the vent near the West Hall so I took the covering off and checked inside. I was expecting something horrible but instead I ran into a cute little animodtronic!
    emot-shobon.gif

Spoiler:

According to the files her name is Mangle Fangle, though she doesn't seem to have any fangs. She can change shape and appears to be leaking a bit. I can't imagine why she was discontinued; I heard rumors she used to be an attraction for kids but I don't really know if any of that is true. Given that this is a blatant ripoff of Freddy Fazbear's it probably is.

Continuing on with today's task, I finished the decor for the party this Sunday.

Spoiler:

I was always fond of a lunar motif. I hope the kids like it.

Anyway I hope the senior night guard is alright. Yesterday's call sounded like he was in a pinch with all the banging on the doors. I looked in the back room through and didn't see anything. Klippy seems to have mastered blending into the shadows quite well now; you can barely tell when he's there, which is ironic given his penchant for loud noises.

Spoiler:

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
    Years
  • I hope I'm not late with this! Didn't get anything done since Im currently breeding my final Unit

5th night defense:
    Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Team is pretty much the same with a few added levels, no new evolutions or moves or anything.

But I still haven't been attacked, so thas good. :D

I decorated the PC Dining Hall based of fire-y stuff. If lnly I had my shiny Ninetails with me.... But this will do.
    Spoiler: Overview of the Dining Hall from a Camera
    JgGIcn1.jpg

One Ghost Candle on each table with some cool looking Dragons for the kids as well as a neat new Fire based background, I believe it's called 'Flare' or 'Flair'.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • And as for the no medicine while active clause... does that mean in battle, facing another Pokemon?
    No medicines in battle or out.
    Is Vanilluxe an unnatural shape? I kind of want to use it. Or Rotom-H. Those count?
    Both of those work.
    Can I consider Slurpuff to be an unnatural-shaped Pokemon? 'cause let's be honest, whipped cream ain't natural haha. Although that means that I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow before I can evolve it. Damnit Bonnie. If not... I guess I'll take out one of the ghosts I've captured... or Ralts. Yeah, it's in the Amorphous egg group so it counts, right?
    Slurpuff counts

Night 6 has been posted. There are no new tasks. New rule added to Golden Momma.

mew_nani

Years
  • Medicines... just what counts as medicine? Potions, Full Heals, Revives... do herbs and soft drinks also count as medicine or are they in a separate catagory? I'm gonna try and farm berries just in case they do count but I'm not entirely sure what counts as medicine and what doesn't.

Back