• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights At Challenges

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Medicines... just what counts as medicine? Potions, Full Heals, Revives... do herbs and soft drinks also count as medicine or are they in a separate catagory? I'm gonna try and farm berries just in case they do count but I'm not entirely sure what counts as medicine and what doesn't.
    Anything that would go in the medicine pocket of a bag in a modern Pokemon game.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Anything that would go in the medicine pocket of a bag in a modern Pokemon game.

Yeah, Fangle staying in the PC until I can get past Victory Road. No way I can get there without potions and the like. :I
    (I needed to deactivate her temporarily because I need my HM slave to get past that place. It's brutal! I can train her up when I get past that point though. She's not too far behind the other party members. I really need to farm berries for tomorrow...)

EDIT:

-Night 6 Summary-

Welp, the senior night guard called, saying something about being shoved in a suit. I guess he really was pulling a prank there; those things are so full of wires there's no way you'd survive being in one for more than a few minutes. Maybe he got drunk on the job and decided to cosplay and freak everybody out. I dunno for sure, but at least he's alive, and that's a good thing.

We've been given no work assignments, and I've already finished my prior jobs so for now my only task is to care for the animodtronics. They seem... off tonight, though. If I didn't know any better I'd say they were afraid of something; Jonnie and Ms. Pollo have taken to hiding under my desk, Fangle has stayed glued to the ceiling, and Golden and Klippy have just hung around the corners of the East and West hall, and Sly is nowhere to be seen. I've never seem them like this before; sure I've seen them angry before, and happy before, and even depressed before, but they never were actually frightened of anything before. Why would they be? They're strong enough to lift people over their heads and fast enough to make it from the Show Room to the Office in a matter of seconds. What could possibly have them so scared? Should I be scared too?

I think the janitor must have took off tonight, because when I came in here I saw graffiti all over the walls, saying stuff like "IT'S ME" and "MY NAME IS SPRINGTRAP". I guess it was some kid who played too much Portal and decided to write stuff on the walls but it still has me nervous. The fact that weird... sounds... keep coming from around the pizzaria isn't helping anything. I don't know how to describe it; it doesn't sound like machinery or the screeches the animodtronics usually make. It sounds like anguish given form; like something in utter writhing pain. It's certainly nothing I've heard before in my lifetime. What in tarnation is making those noises?

Eh, there isn't much time to be worrying over noises and pondering what was in the chief's drink of choice. There's a party tomorrow! I was always fond of parties, even if I'm not the star it's still really fun to attend. There's cake and pizza and presents; what could possibly go wrong? Hint: EVERYTHING

I'll leave the results of my assignments in a handy file for the senior night guard to read once my shift is over. I hope that thing doesn't show up for the party...

Work Assignments:
    Spoiler:

Animodtronics:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Don't feel like fancy updates atm, lol. Anyway, I got my Fangle, which is a Rotom. Been training that up along with Momma some more. I decorated a box, but I need to get around to posting a picture. It's pretty great. It's some Chandelure and Lampent lighting up a Braixen dance party. 8) I'm pretty happy with it.

6th night defense
    Spoiler:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    My levels are steadily rising, should be ready to grind in victory road soon enough.

6th night defense:
    Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • No medicines in battle or out.

That won't be the case for the Elite Four, right?

Now that Pokemon Centers are usable again for Night 6, time to train some.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Tasks Completed:
    Spoiler:

Night 6 Defense:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Still no time to play. Bah, I hope to at least complete the current task and get my Fangle by tonight.

Night 6 defense:
    Spoiler:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    I'm just going to do one big update at the end.
    6th Night's Defense (if I'm not too late yet):
    Spoiler:

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
    Years
  • So I got something done!

Unit Updates:
    Spoiler:

I completed the first 2 tasks!
    Spoiler:

6th night defense:
    Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Night 7 has been posted. All that remains now is to beat the Elite Four and champion. Everyone who has participated will receive an emblem of their choosing based on the animatronics. People who complete all the tasks and beat the Elite Four will receive another The End emblem. Good luck reaching the end, everyone!

mew_nani

Years
  • Oh dear. Taking on the Elite Four completely medicineless... thank God this ain't a Nuzlocke run. But after I watch The Hobbit.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • We gotta do the E4 tonight then? I gotta get these puppies trained up fast. Here is my party...like, the box party, not the party party, but the party party can be seen to the side of the party.

Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Night 7 has been posted. All that remains now is to beat the Elite Four and champion. Everyone who has participated will receive an emblem of their choosing based on the animatronics. People who complete all the tasks and beat the Elite Four will receive another The End emblem. Good luck reaching the end, everyone!
    A couple questions about Fangle's medicine rule:

Does "active" mean alive? So if it's fainted we can use medicines?
    Why is there a ??? on Fangle's post if there is no second rule?

Also, the Night 7 medicine rules seems to be confusing as I didn't get either of those Jumpscares and I'm not sure what I can use in the E4.

mew_nani

Years
  • You don't have to go completely medless, I amended the rule for the Party. Details on Night 7.
    Oh thank the lord. I think doing it medicineless would be next to impossible... I wasn't afraid to try though. Through the power of animatronics and rock WE SHALL PREVAIL!
    emot-black101.gif

But first, I need soft drinks.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • A couple questions about Fangle's medicine rule:

Does "active" mean alive? So if it's fainted we can use medicines?
    Why is there a ??? on Fangle's post if there is no second rule?

Also, the Night 7 medicine rules seems to be confusing as I didn't get either of those Jumpscares and I'm not sure what I can use in the E4.
    If you were Jumpscared by Chica, then at the Elite Four you can use any medicine items that are not listed in the Night 7 amendment. Away from the Elite Four you use no medicines at all.

If Golden Momma Jumpscared you, then at the Elite Four you are not allowed to use Revives. Outside of it you are limited from using Pokemon Centers.

I was going to add another rule for Fangle, but I ran out of ideas. Active means when they are on the field.

mew_nani

Years
  • If you were Jumpscared by Chica, then at the Elite Four you can use any medicine items that are not listed in the Night 7 amendment. Away from the Elite Four you use no medicines at all.

If Golden Momma Jumpscared you, then at the Elite Four you are not allowed to use Revives. Outside of it you are limited from using Pokemon Centers.

I was going to add another rule for Fangle, but I ran out of ideas. Active means when they are on the field.
    You mean I limited myself to just 5 revives and Lemonade for nothing?! I thought that was the exception for Fangle! I thought you couldn't use any kind of medicine otherwise! ; ;

Anyway I probably should beat the Elite Four again just to be sure. I think I might have used Lemonade while Fangle was out on the field, I'm not entirely sure.

EDIT: Because the first attempt didn't count due to possibly breaking a rule unknowningly I beat the Elite Four again. I will report shortly. I hope to God I don't have to do that a third time because the experience was quite... infuriating. =_=

Last edited:
    Back