• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Fundamental

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've fixed all issues that have been noted in the above posts; thanks for pointing. =)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Thanks again, guys, haha.

For some news, I've updated the buttons in forum leaders and member list pages, so that they all use CSS and resemble each other. I still haven't figured out a way to fix the sidebar issue found in mobile devices as pointed out earlier, but will hopefully get around to it somehow pretty soon.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
I've been posting around and i didn't saw this.?! Haha...btw, the theme is cool and nicely done!! Good work, Ashley!!

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
How could I have just noticed this thread? Goodness me.

Just switched over. To be honest, I was rather intimidated by the stark change in UI (I came from Colour Flattered ORAS). However, I absolutely love the sidebar menu.

I'm going to stick with it for awhile, and I'm very sure I will be accustomed to it soon. This is a theme very well-done Ashley. Keep up the good work.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Peitharchia, this is certainly the best theme I've ever seen here on PC by a LONG shot. Very nice job. (only a few things I'd change personally ;D)

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Just a few more things I've noticed while using this theme:

I find myself clicking "Community" a lot trying to get to the index. I also try to click "Myself" somewhat often to open my profile page. I think it might be better if those blue headers in the sidebar take you somewhere.

Also, on my 4K screen, it's really hard to click on the "Newest Post" button for the right thread, I sometimes miss it by a column or two.

I guess you might want to look into those.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Synchronous said:
I find myself clicking "Community" a lot trying to get to the index. I also try to click "Myself" somewhat often to open my profile page. I think it might be better if those blue headers in the sidebar take you somewhere.

Also, on my 4K screen, it's really hard to click on the "Newest Post" button for the right thread, I sometimes miss it by a column or two.

Sure thing, I'll update them when I get the chance (which should be pretty soon).

Could you please share a screenshot, if you're able? Since my screen size isn't the same as yours, it's a little tough to tell how things might seem on your end, haha.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hey, did this style become the default? It looks great on a PC!

Too bad it looks all kinds of distorted on my phone, though. It's like the page can't decide whether to be desktop or mobile.

Anyone else?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
I never noticed this topic was about this. I've been looking everywhere for an announcement of the change.

Anyhow, nice work! I think I still need to get used to it, but you've made a great work for sure.

Rukario

Banned
Years
OK what is up with the quote buttons?

I did set this as PC's default as its been working well and is mobile friendly but if things are breaking (and the sidebar menu glitch) I'll need to switch back to another default theme until they are fixed.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The quote buttons seem to function as normal, but only on my end. Could you please try explaining what happens when you click?

Rukario

Banned
Years
Hey, did this style become the default? It looks great on a PC!

Too bad it looks all kinds of distorted on my phone, though. It's like the page can't decide whether to be desktop or mobile.

Anyone else?

The quote buttons seem to function as normal, but only on my end. Could you please try explaining what happens when you click?
multi-quote was working.. this time.

some of the tool-tips (title in the link, iirc) aren't showing up when you hover over the buttons too..
regular quote button gave me this:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've made some changes, and hopefully, quoting should now be working normally. Feel free to let me know if the error still persists, and I'll look into it further, haha.

Years
Used Let's Fly Together from beginning but I really like this theme. Actually, I'll probably switch to this theme permanently.

One suggestion would be to have a link on the left to the home page, unless I'm missing something blatant. (I know there's one on the top of the page, but just for convenience sake)

Rukario

Banned
Years
I've made some changes, and hopefully, quoting should now be working normally. Feel free to let me know if the error still persists, and I'll look into it further, haha.

Quote buttons seem to be working properly now. yay.

Used Let's Fly Together from beginning but I really like this theme. Actually, I'll probably switch to this theme permanently.

One suggestion would be to have a link on the left to the home page, unless I'm missing something blatant. (I know there's one on the top of the page, but just for convenience sake)

pehaps "community" can link back to index, or just add a "Home" link into the community menu.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
The image for Challenges was intended to be aligned to the top so you could see the Swablu. It seems to be set to Tyranitar's crotch right now. Is there a way to change that?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yep, those should be all done; "community" button now links to forum index, and Challenges background has been set to a higher position to feature Swablu.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
When browsing as a guest on mobile, please show users online! :[

Also, when browsing on mobile, viewing a forum would be a lot easier if that splash was removed altogether. Makes sense too, because if you're dedicated enough to browse the forum on your mobile device, you really don't need a splash to help you get to know the forum, which is what its purpose is.

And if you can fix the forum view for thread listing to actually fit on the screen, that would be amazing. :]

Back