• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I wanted a shiny feebas, maybe a few more. I'm still deciding~

This is the list of what I'm offering lolol:
    Gardevoir Female
    (2)Ninetales Female
    (2)Sylveon female
    Zoroark male
    Mismagius female
    Ohhhh okay, sorry about that, at first I thought they were pokes of mine you wanted, regardless now I got it
    Can I know the. A true and iv spread of these three:
    Mismagius
    Zoroark
    Gardevoir

And I'm really sorry for the miscommunication haha :p

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • Ohhhh okay, sorry about that, at first I thought they were pokes of mine you wanted, regardless now I got it
    Can I know the. A true and iv spread of these three:
    Mismagius
    Zoroark
    Gardevoir

And I'm really sorry for the miscommunication haha :p

It's all good!~
    The gardevoir has 6Ivs
    The zoroark has 6Ivs
    and the Mismagius is missing an Iv for defense. Other than that it has 5 Ivs~

So for what I would like would be the feebas that I mentioned before, the 6Iv ralts (Is it a female?) If not then I'll take the fennekin~, and I'll take the 6Iv snivy.

Years
  • It's all good!~
    The gardevoir has 6Ivs
    The zoroark has 6Ivs
    and the Mismagius is missing an Iv for defense. Other than that it has 5 Ivs~

So for what I would like would be the feebas that I mentioned before, the 6Iv ralts (Is it a female?) If not then I'll take the fennekin~, and I'll take the 6Iv snivy.

Could just get the nature's as well ( a.true was suppose to be nature, But my auto correct is messed up )
    But the ralts is male, however for the inconvenience, I'm willing to give you all 4 in exchange for whatever I end up getting :)

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • Could just get the nature's as well ( a.true was suppose to be nature, But my auto correct is messed up )
    But the ralts is male, however for the inconvenience, I'm willing to give you all 4 in exchange for whatever I end up getting :)

Really? that's awesome! First here are the natures: Gardevoir: Modest, Mismagius: Timid, and Zoroark: Modest

Since I can get four now I'll take the fennekin, snivy, feebas, and how about the shiny tyrunt? :)

Years
  • Really? that's awesome! First here are the natures: Gardevoir: Modest, Mismagius: Timid, and Zoroark: Modest

Since I can get four now I'll take the fennekin, snivy, feebas, and how about the shiny tyrunt? :)

Yeah it's no problem! :) would you be available to trade tomorrow around 11 pm est?
    And sure you can :) could I get the mismagius and gardevoir, also can I get some more info on that giblets you mentioned? (Just the same information I asked for about the others)
    Also will you need me to clone for you? :p

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • Yeah it's no problem! :) would you be available to trade tomorrow around 11 pm est?
    And sure you can :) could I get the mismagius and gardevoir, also can I get some more info on that giblets you mentioned? (Just the same information I asked for about the others)
    Also will you need me to clone for you? :p
    I think so (That's 8 for me so I see no complications with that).
    Also here's the info on the gible (Though it only has 1 iv, idk if you'd want it lol):
    Iv for speed, nature: mild, ability: sand veil, moves: takle (lol), It has pokerus, Ot: MATTHEW, IDN: 51056, Male, not kb, regular pokeball.
    Also that would actually be extremely helpful if you were to clone the ones I give you. :D Someone else that I'm trading with wants a mismagius as well so by all means~

Years
  • I think so (That's 8 for me so I see no complications with that).
    Also here's the info on the gible (Though it only has 1 iv, idk if you'd want it lol):
    Iv for speed, nature: mild, ability: sand veil, moves: takle (lol), It has pokerus, Ot: MATTHEW, IDN: 51056, Male, not kb, regular pokeball.
    Also that would actually be extremely helpful if you were to clone the ones I give you. :D Someone else that I'm trading with wants a mismagius as well so by all means~

Gotcha then I'll just be taking the two (mismagius and gardevoir) and just let me know how many of each you'd like when I clone them :)
    And sounds good! See you then!

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • Gotcha then I'll just be taking the two (mismagius and gardevoir) and just let me know how many of each you'd like when I clone them :)
    And sounds good! See you then!

Sorry for the late reply, something came up~ :/ But here I am and I figured why not take this opportunity as a cloning request? xD lol so how about this, could you clone 6 for me. I'd only really need a copy of each. And you can copy the gardevoir and mismagius that you need~ Sound like a plan? :o

Years
  • Sorry for the late reply, something came up~ :/ But here I am and I figured why not take this opportunity as a cloning request? xD lol so how about this, could you clone 6 for me. I'd only really need a copy of each. And you can copy the gardevoir and mismagius that you need~ Sound like a plan? :o

I can do 6 of each for you :)
    Just the only issue I have is that I need to stay later for work ( I just got a short break) so I won't be available tonight, tomorrow I'm pretty busy as well, but Sunday night I'll be around

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Hey if this thread was still going was wondering if you still had the timid nidoking and any of the bold bulba family, I have a shiny volcarona, bi sharp, skarmory,dragonite, talonflame (all battle ready bar the skarmory which is level 1

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I'm really interested in these SHINY :
    KB hasty pressure Kyurem 6 iv BR
    Modest drizzle kyogre - 6 iv BR
    Adamant slow start regigigas 6 iv BR
    KB jolly multitype 6 iv arceus
    Brave drought groudon

I offer 5 shiny:
    Riolu Male Adamant Prankster
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Eevee Male - Lv. 30 Serious Run Away Nicknamed 45
    31/x/x/31/x/x
    Skarmony(M) - Lv. 52 Impish - Sturdy EV Trained
    31/x/31/x/31/x
    Blissey(F) - (SPA) - Lv. 100 Bold - Natural Cure EV Trained
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Dragalge Nature Jolly Net Ball Ability Poison Touch I don't know IV but its stat: HP/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:58/77/71/99/46
    I can bonus shiny Poliwag, shiny Magikarp, shiny Luvdisc.
    My FC:2895-8732-0332
    ING:Akari
    Hope you can help me :)

Years
  • Sounds applicable to me. c: Like I said before, I'm in no personal rush~ So take your time.

I'm very sorry about how holing it's been since I last communicated with you, I had some issues in a personal matter and will be getting back home on Monday, if you're still interested we can arrange a time to trade after Monday
    Hey if this thread was still going was wondering if you still had the timid nidoking and any of the bold bulba family, I have a shiny volcarona, bi sharp, skarmory,dragonite, talonflame (all battle ready bar the skarmory which is level 1

Could I get more info on the pokes you're offering?
    I'm really interested in these SHINY :
    KB hasty pressure Kyurem 6 iv BR
    Modest drizzle kyogre - 6 iv BR
    Adamant slow start regigigas 6 iv BR
    KB jolly multitype 6 iv arceus
    Brave drought groudon

I offer 5 shiny:
    Riolu Male Adamant Prankster
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Eevee Male - Lv. 30 Serious Run Away Nicknamed 45
    31/x/x/31/x/x
    Skarmony(M) - Lv. 52 Impish - Sturdy EV Trained
    31/x/31/x/31/x
    Blissey(F) - (SPA) - Lv. 100 Bold - Natural Cure EV Trained
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Dragalge Nature Jolly Net Ball Ability Poison Touch I don't know IV but its stat: HP/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:58/77/71/99/46
    I can bonus shiny Poliwag, shiny Magikarp, shiny Luvdisc.
    My FC:2895-8732-0332
    ING:Akari
    Hope you can help me :)

I'd be happy to trade you :)
    It's be awesome if you could get the ivs checked on that dragalgea but we can work something out

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • I'm very sorry about how holing it's been since I last communicated with you, I had some issues in a personal matter and will be getting back home on Monday, if you're still interested we can arrange a time to trade after Monday

Could I get more info on the pokes you're offering?

I'd be happy to trade you :)
    It's be awesome if you could get the ivs checked on that dragalgea but we can work something out

It's all good! Take your time, no need for an apology~ Like I've mentioned before I'm in no personal rush. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back