• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    i'm really need these 5 PKM. Hope you can help me please. I can trade more shiny magikarp or poliwag that i hunt.

Years
  • i'm really need these 5 PKM. Hope you can help me please. I can trade more shiny magikarp or poliwag that i hunt.

There's nothing else I need that you have, for what reason do you need these 5?
    Do you know how to breed competitive pokes or have any event mons?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I love these big Shiny PKM and hope to have a wonderful collection. I am not very good at this game so I have a Female Snorunt Timid Nature 2 IVS , a Nosepass 1ivs Modest Nature, a horsea 1ivs Timid Nature, a gourgeist Impish Nature 1 ivs. If you can, hope you will help me :( I can trade the shiny riolu, shiny dragalge, shiny eevee, shiny magikarp and shiny Poliwag for 3 others.

Years
  • I love these big Shiny PKM and hope to have a wonderful collection. I am not very good at this game so I have a Female Snorunt Timid Nature 2 IVS , a Nosepass 1ivs Modest Nature, a horsea 1ivs Timid Nature, a gourgeist Impish Nature 1 ivs. If you can, hope you will help me :( I can trade the shiny riolu, shiny dragalge, shiny eevee, shiny magikarp and shiny Poliwag for 3 others.
    I'm sorry but nothing else you have is of value to me, I'll gladly trade you two for the blissey and skarmory, but that's all I see that I'd be interested in

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Can_I_Bonus_a_CalmNATURE_Hoopa_and_ImpishNature_Diancie_to_have_these_5?I_really_need_them_as_a_birthday_gift_for_my_friend_John:'(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I've tried my best :(
    I know these 5 pkms are really rare and wonderful.
    So i want to give them as a special gift for John.
    I have come to many shop.
    Hope you can help me once time.
    I can trade all of my offer just for them.
    I have some shiny competitive pkms but I can't trade them because they're gifts but I also don't know how to clone.
    I know my offer is little bit poor for you but just hope you can accept it :'(

Years
  • I've tried my best :(
    I know these 5 pkms are really rare and wonderful.
    So i want to give them as a special gift for John.
    I have come to many shop.
    Hope you can help me once time.
    I can trade all of my offer just for them.
    I have some shiny competitive pkms but I can't trade them because they're gifts but I also don't know how to clone.
    I know my offer is little bit poor for you but just hope you can accept it :'(

If you're available tomorrow, I'll trade you the 5 pokes free of charge, just give me some random junk and let me know a time you'll be available :p
    I know how difficult it can be to get a trade at first but I'm fairly limited in time so I'll do my best to make it on when you can

Years
  • My_Time_Zone_is+7_so_Would_you_mind_trading_at__9am_at_here?It's_throughly_3h30'_since_i_post_it.

I'll jump on for around 15 minutes then, I waited around 30 minutes earlier when i said and didn't hear anything from you, if we can't make this time it'll be a while before I can wait around for long again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back