• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yes, I'm talking about the azelf you caught yourself, but I'll pass on a nickname. The magnemite is nicknamable if you want one, unfortunately the others atebt. :/
    But yeah those five are great, I'd just need you to clone them since they're the only ones I have. Do they need their battle items so you can clone those too?
    My time zone is UTC - 4

Alright :p I'm good for nicknames then
    And I can come them all for you :p don't worry about items though :p
    I'm in EST I'll be avaliable around 11pm est tonight after I'm home from work if that works for you?

Dogefighter

Gode, Lord of All that is Wow
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    I'm interested in the shiny comp breloom and a shiny comp charmander

in return i have a shiny giratina from the B/W distribution and a shiny noctowl i found in HG/SS. If you want anything specific though feel free to ask and ill see what i have

Side note, i'm fairly new to trading (all ive done up until now is GTS / infrared, so a little bit of help would be appreciated.

my code is 0361 - 7327 - 3383

Years
  • I'm interested in the shiny comp breloom and a shiny comp charmander

in return i have a shiny giratina from the B/W distribution and a shiny noctowl i found in HG/SS. If you want anything specific though feel free to ask and ill see what i have

Side note, i'm fairly new to trading (all ive done up until now is GTS / infrared, so a little bit of help would be appreciated.

my code is 0361 - 7327 - 3383

Hey there! I'd be glad to help you out a guide you through trading!
    Sadly I have the two you offered already, but if you happen to have a shiny unown form or shiny vivillon form they're the main things I'm looking for :p

Additionally if you know which vivillon form appears in your country I could trade you a shiny spewpa, have you evolve it and trade it back to me

I'd give you both the breelom and charmander in exchange for that if the vivillon form is one I need

Dogefighter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Hey there! I'd be glad to help you out a guide you through trading!
    Sadly I have the two you offered already, but if you happen to have a shiny unown form or shiny vivillon form they're the main things I'm looking for :p

Additionally if you know which vivillon form appears in your country I could trade you a shiny spewpa, have you evolve it and trade it back to me

I'd give you both the breelom and charmander in exchange for that if the vivillon form is one I need

well i live in the united states, and according to a guide i found online, the ones that can appear here are: elegant, modern, polar, garden, continental, high plains, and ocean.

I don't have any other shinies than noctowl, giratina, and rayquayza, but i'd be happy to see if spewpa evolves into something you need

EDIT: I have a shiny metagross, actually, from day 1 OR/AS

Years
  • well i live in the united states, and according to a guide i found online, the ones that can appear here are: elegant, modern, polar, garden, continental, high plains, and ocean.

I don't have any other shinies than noctowl, giratina, and rayquayza, but i'd be happy to see if spewpa evolves into something you need
    Alright then that's what we'll do :p
    I'll trade you the spewpa first then give you the charmander and vivillon when it's evolved :p
    I'm in EST time zone but won't be avaliable to trade until say 11pm tonight, would that work for you?

Dogefighter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Alright then that's what we'll do :p
    I'll trade you the spewpa first then give you the charmander and vivillon when it's evolved :p
    I'm in EST time zone but won't be avaliable to trade until say 11pm tonight, would that work for you?

I believe so. I'm on the east coast as well, so that ought to work. I've been trying to get a shiny breloom / charmander for a while now, so you're a godsend (if it's the right vivillon)

Actually, if this works out, we'd do the vivillon for whichever one of the two you choose and i'll give you the shiny giratina for the other anyways since i have a spare

Years
  • I believe so. I'm on the east coast as well, so that ought to work. I've been trying to get a shiny breloom / charmander for a while now, so you're a godsend (if it's the right vivillon)

Actually, if this works out, we'd do the vivillon for whichever one of the two you choose and i'll give you the shiny giratina for the other anyways since i have a spare

I'll try to be on here at 11 PM est tonight, but if i'm not on for whatever reason, you can reach me at [email protected]

You don't have to give me a second shiny for it haha, I'm happy to just receive 1 :p
    I have a completed shiny dex so I'm just looking for alternate forms
    And alright, I don't use my email much anymore though so if you end up not being around we can rearrange a time for later :p

Dogefighter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    You don't have to give me a second shiny for it haha, I'm happy to just receive 1 :p
    I have a completed shiny dex so I'm just looking for alternate forms
    And alright, I don't use my email much anymore though so if you end up not being around we can rearrange a time for later :p

Cool, thanks

And i'm giving you the giratina partly because i dont need the spare, partly because you have 2 things i have been looking for, and partly to spite one of my friends who i was gonna trade it to but backed out

Years
  • Cool, thanks

And i'm giving you the giratina partly because i dont need the spare, partly because you have 2 things i have been looking for, and partly to spite one of my friends who i was gonna trade it to but backed out

No problem
    And understood, I'll see you then! :p
    Also nice username

Dogefighter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    So how exactly will we go about this

Trading, that is. I assume we have to friend eachother and then it appears ingame under friends or something?

EDIT: I messed up my FC earlier, the real one is now under my name like it should be.

Last edited:

Dogefighter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    So two things

I found out deleting a message leaves a deletion post, so sorry

And two, now that you're on, let's do this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back