• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Hi i'm building a cute team?
    Do you have a shiny shaymin Timid Nature?
    I offer a Timid Nature Keldeo or the blissey My friend Lisa've just given back to me because she didn't like it :((( or both of them :))))
    Hope you accept :)))

Years
  • Hi, just wondering if there'd be any chance of requesting unhatched Nido and Mareep eggs? I've just started a new game and seeking to start my party with them, but don't have much for offering.
    To be honest, I don't do much breeding anymore, I normally just clone and trade, I know there are a bunch of other shops around who'd probably be much quicker to do that service, I have very limited time to play

Years
  • Hi i'm building a cute team?
    Do you have a shiny shaymin Timid Nature?
    I offer a Timid Nature Keldeo or the blissey My friend Lisa've just given back to me because she didn't like it :((( or both of them :))))
    Hope you accept :)))

I do and I can do that for you! I won't be available tonight though unless you can get on about an hour earlier than we normally trade? :p
    I'd prefer the blissey :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I'm going to complete my team. Do you have a Jolly Nature Victini that knows Bolt Strike and V-Create? If it is shiny, it'll be the best. But a non - shiny one is ok. I'm also looking for Jolly Nature Shiny Mew.I offer a Jolly Nature Victini knows V-Create and shearing Bolt and a Naive Nature Meloetta.
    I am only lacking of them to complete my team :)))
    Hope you can help me with it.
    Thank you

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm going to complete my team. Do you have a Jolly Nature Victini that knows Bolt Strike and V-Create? If it is shiny, it'll be the best. But a non - shiny one is ok. I'm also looking for Jolly Nature Shiny Mew.I offer a Jolly Nature Victini knows V-Create and shearing Bolt and a Naive Nature Meloetta.
    I am only lacking of them to complete my team :)))
    Hope you can help me with it.
    Thank you

Sadly I don't have the victinni (I had one prior but It turned out to be a hack so I can no longer trade it)
    In addition any shiny victini's are hacked and aren't allowed to be traded on this site, so you won't be able to find one :p
    I don't have a jolly shiny mew either, sorry man!

Thanks for the trades. 100% best lad on here by far quick fast business

Thanks a lot! :) your kind words are very nice to hear!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Oh...do you have a shiny mew with any Nature? I'm pleased with it. I'm happy with Jolly Victini knows người Bolt Strike and V-Create.
    Hope you can help me

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Oh... It is only thing i have now :( i'm lacking of it to complete my cute team. So hope you help me one more time :)))

Years
  • Oh... It is only thing i have now :( i'm lacking of it to complete my cute team. So hope you help me one more time :)))

Hmm, alright, I'll help you out one more time, but after this if you need something from me, I'll need something in return :p deal? :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hello :D
    I am in desperate need of electric types for the pikachu cup. I would really like the competitive manectric, electivire, galvantua, and eelektross. I'd be interested in that Naive Azelf as well. Frankly I'd be happy with any one of those pokemon, let alone more than one.
    I have a list of battle ready pokemon: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Voai3yL3nLemFqt2elbMyC9HuoIBC4jqH7xWm62hXl8/edit#gid=0 , but unfortunately no access to cloning, so anything you'd want you'd have to clone yourself (really sorry about that). If you can clone items they all have battle items too. If having to clone the battle ready stuff yourself is too much of a hassle, I have some spare lv1 5iv pokemon to trade as well.
    Friend Code: 1736 - 0752 - 9576
    IGN: Evan

Years
  • Hello :D
    I am in desperate need of electric types for the pikachu cup. I would really like the competitive manectric, electivire, galvantua, and eelektross. I'd be interested in that Naive Azelf as well. Frankly I'd be happy with any one of those pokemon, let alone more than one.
    I have a list of battle ready pokemon: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Voai3yL3nLemFqt2elbMyC9HuoIBC4jqH7xWm62hXl8/edit#gid=0 , but unfortunately no access to cloning, so anything you'd want you'd have to clone yourself (really sorry about that). If you can clone items they all have battle items too. If having to clone the battle ready stuff yourself is too much of a hassle, I have some spare lv1 5iv pokemon to trade as well.
    Friend Code: 1736 - 0752 - 9576
    IGN: Evan

Hey there :)
    I'd be happy to trade you, I'd be interested in these from your thread:
    Glalie
    Lickylicky
    Drifblim
    Linoone
    FEAR magnemite

I'd be happy to clone for you as well :)
    Is the azelf your looking at the one I caught myself (it should be labeled nicknamable), if so do you want a nickname?
    And are your pokes nicknameable?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Yes, I'm talking about the azelf you caught yourself, but I'll pass on a nickname. The magnemite is nicknamable if you want one, unfortunately the others atebt. :/
    But yeah those five are great, I'd just need you to clone them since they're the only ones I have. Do they need their battle items so you can clone those too?
    My time zone is UTC - 4

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back