• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the anime

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It's Shiki. I knew it before I noticed Shiki in the URL too ;).

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Awwwww, Buta-kun :D
    Ore no Mental Choices are so crazy I need to choose them otherwise I get a terrible headache.
    (Ok, I shouldn't start ad-libing anime names =D Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiiteiru)

Onii-chan, will you guess me~?
    Guess the anime

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Kyaaaaaaaa! I loved that anime! It'a Yūsha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shūshoku o Ketsui Shima♥♥♥♥a (or I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job)(both copied and pasted from Wikipedia).

How about this?
    WARNING: VERY LARGE PICTURE
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. Truly one of the more unique anime I've watched. Here's a spoiler for the novel ending if your curious.
    Spoiler:

Well here is my next pic to guess.
    Spoiler:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • BTOOM! Loved that series, might as well read on, if I can find it...

How's about this?
    Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Code:Breaker. It's a huge failure (imo) when comparing it to the manga though. Too bad, I'm quite a big fan of it. :'<

Anyways... here~
    Guess the anime

Back