• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the anime

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • My Lovely Going Home Club Girls Love to Break Some 4th Walls And Cosplay as Hei. =D
    What about... scene we all love =D A bit NSFW, you know? =D
    Spoiler:

BTOOM! Loved that series, might as well read on, if I can find it...
    Mangareader has it.
    Only ~15 chapters after anime's end are translated, though...

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Close, it was Macross: DYRL (The designer was Mikimoto, but the picture is from the Macross: DYRL movie)...and I'm drawing a blank here on the anime above me.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • >'knowing' the character designer but not the series
    >clearly reverse image searching but still getting it wrong
    >not knowing one of the biggest anime franchises flagship series

That is Kotoura-san, I liked the first ep but then it turned into a not funny comedy.

Guess the anime

Years
  • I only resort to reverse image searching when I can't make heads or tails of a pic. I messed up the name as Haruhiko Mikimoto came up multiple times in the image search. I usually avoid anime made before the year 2000 or ones that have too much of a serious atmosphere.
    As for your pic with just a single glance it is Golden Time. One of the better series I watched last year.

Years
  • That one is Rockman Star Force. I watched Rockman.exe from my Kids WB days but never really got the resolve to watch Star Force.

My next pic.
    Spoiler:

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Tsubasa Chronicles, and the manga was better than the anime.

And I'll be really shocked if no one guesses this anime correctly, considering it helped introduce so many people in America to anime in general:

Guess the anime

CosmicBlazer

Batman
    Years
  • That's The Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
    Kugyu as Miu is the best =D

Guess the anime

Well... obviously. But you can't blame anime production for not adapting the last part of manga since it was too gore. Plus it could get too confusing for some people.

Captain Tsubasa if I'm correct

Back