• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the next user to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • Guess the next user to post!

No, but I can keep you busy till he comes back, Bug?

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I'm doing great! Thanks for asking. How about you?

And yes we haven't had a back and forth before hehe

Setsuna

Years
  • Good to hear! I'm doing pretty well, I ran out of energy a few hours ago so I took a little time to rest and now I'm just taking it easy. It's pretty nice!

Good to see we're fixing that, it's nice to get to talk to you.
    PG?

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Yeah it's nice to take things easy sometimes hehe. I just wanted to know tho- How exactly did you get into Love Live! ?

Setsuna?

Setsuna

Years
  • In which case, the full story will include the short bits. Story time, I guess. I like talking a lot.~

A few years ago I was dating someone and things just didn't really end up working out. I wasn't the right person for them and I figured it'd be best to break up with them. We broke up, didn't handle things the best, and I felt pretty horrible about it. I felt super guilty about it and needed to get my mind off of it so I started watching some stuff on YouTube. I often got ads for this one idol game, BanG Dream (or bandori), and I decided it'd be cool to try out and give it a shot because I needed a new game to focus on. I started playing more and practicing and I eventually just added strangers on it to my friends list and noticed some of them had their twitter accounts in their profiles. I decided to try and find other people who played on Instagram, and it led me to making a bunch of the friends I have now and meeting my boyfriend. A lot of these people were into Love Live (since they're pretty similar, anime music franchises made by the same company, both with rhythm games on mobile devices) and my boyfriend suggested I might be interested in it because of that. We sat down and watched the whole series (at the time) together and I started to really get into it and it's become that big thing for me. I got super hooked because I really enjoy the characters and the music, and the plot of the anime, and now I'm here!
    So the short form is, I had a breakup which got me into idol stuff, I met people through that who introduced me to Love Live.
    Hope that answers it, let me know if you have any other questions!

PG?

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Ah cool! I was kinda hoping for a PC game so that I could try it out but oh well, guess I'll watch the anime soon.

Setsuna?

Setsuna

Years
  • It's possible to play either of the mobile games on your PC through something like BlueStacks. If you're going to do that I recommend doing it with All Stars, since it's the easier of the two games to play. And it's the one I know better so I'd have an easier time answering any questions you may have if you'd like to get into it
    The anime is mainly what consists of the plot. The only problem is that season 1 of School Idol Project can be a little hard to find, and that's what I recommend starting with. Watch School Idol Project, then the School Idol Movie, then Sunshine, and then the Sunshine movie.
    You can also just watch Nijigasaki at any point too or just start with it, it's not connected plot-wise to the others.

PG?

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I would play them but Bluestacks lags out my laptop a lot. I may try it on a phone. I found all the anime pretty easily so I guess I'll watch them. Thanks for explaining tho!~

Setsuna?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back