• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2011
this hack looks great i wish you good luck and hope it goes well, i just hav one question do u hav any ideaa as to when it will be finished. and also instead of having beta testers just put the lllink to the game download on your forum and everybody can try it out and send u messages for improvements.

Years
One thing i must say is gonna be absolutley GREAT is that there's like 3 full regions in it and not to mention a little of Kanto and Johto. We get to go to Zhery, Floasun, and Lauren. Then we visit parts of Kanto and Johto. I think that's rly cool! I'll probably spend a little over 3 weeks completely beating this hack. Can't wait though! 6 MORE DAYS!! :) :D

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
Uhh..To be honest, i didnt really like this hack. I played it maybe a week or two ago, and it just Rubys storlyine and events with different gym leaders and maps. Not to mention you could go through the beta within the hour :/
Maybe its just me..but you should really try to add some more scripting.

Years
Uhh..To be honest, i didnt really like this hack. I played it maybe a week or two ago, and it just Rubys storlyine and events with different gym leaders and maps. Not to mention you could go through the beta within the hour :/

everyone's entitled to their own opinion but let me just assure to u that the part ur talking about is the old beta 3. beta 4 is gonna have a lot more script and better tiles. and trust me, i saw some videos, it has different music and script and storyline and everything! it definately won't remind u of ruby at all. It'll be pretty long too! :) only 5 more days ppl!!

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years

How far have you gotten, Beta 3 is huge, there's a whole another story after the Elite 4, up to the Elite 4 is roughly 60% through the beta, I don't think it's possible for anyone to finish it in an hour

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
Nothing. They won't disappear in this beta so ya have to wait 'till the next one
oh lol i was wondering about that
i acctaly wen't back to the previouse towns to cheack!
anyway
weasly said that the beta 4 will be out sometime this month
can't wait
and the tiles look magnificent
hopefully it will be even better in beta 4

Years
oh man! just 3 more days people! it's getting harder and harde to wait ever day!! do u think wesley will release it on like 12 am on the 25th?? or just release it when he gets up??

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
oh man! just 3 more days people! it's getting harder and harder to wait ever day!! do u think wesley will release it on like 12 am on the 25th?? or just release it when he gets up??
just chill. we're all excited about LP, but If it were up to me I'd let wesley go another week so that he can fix bugs. He has already confirmed a date so I guess I can't hit you to hard, but he'll relesse it when hes ready the loonger it takes the more quality it has.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
oh man! just 3 more days people! it's getting harder and harde to wait ever day!! do u think wesley will release it on like 12 am on the 25th?? or just release it when he gets up??
Man you're way too excited. But ya have to realize that it's just date.
What if wesley finds something what could stop releasing, or what if he won't be able to go on PC?
So it's just date :)

Years
just chill. we're all excited about LP, but If it were up to me I'd let wesley go another week so that he can fix bugs. He has already confirmed a date so I guess I can't hit you to hard, but he'll relesse it when hes ready the loonger it takes the more quality it has.

He said that he had so much extra now time remember? I rly doubt he would push back the release date. he also said he was done debugging it....

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Master123 said:

Thats Just great...My Computers Busted...Now I'm Sad...:'(
And...I Highly doubt it...I Think he has better things to do at 12 AM...:\

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2010
This is the first hack I've downloaded and i have no clue how to get the newer version. I have the really old one with the ugly map. How can I get newest version while retaining my save position (if possible).

and where the heck do i go after the steam headquarters in the snow place, theres steam members blocking a path in which they act like kecleons??
also, where is the reverse dimension?

first post.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
This is the first hack I've downloaded and i have no clue how to get the newer version. I have the really old one with the ugly map. How can I get newest version while retaining my save position (if possible).
If the newest beta will be beta 1 of new LP then ya should start the game all over

and where the heck do i go after the steam headquarters in the snow place, theres steam members blocking a path in which they act like kecleons??
Um I think to Central City's tower

also, where is the reverse dimension?
You'll see when ya reach it xD

Back