• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
It's too bad the grammar still won't be fixed. If it was, I'd play it. This way, I won't. I can't play a game where I do not understand anything of what the characters say.

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
Yea two more days ^_^!!
but you never know he might delay the beta due to bugs
but iam looking forward to it!
oh btw where do you find a munchlax in the hack i can't seem to find one :/

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
Calm down

oh man! just 3 more days people! it's getting harder and harde to wait ever day!! do u think wesley will release it on like 12 am on the 25th?? or just release it when he gets up??

Hey cool down man... U r getting too overexcited... and this way if something comes up it will affect u the most... The way u r behaving reminds me of my friend... He is waiting for that hack too badly just like u...

And besides I doubt he will release it at 12am.... No hacker is that perfect (no offense) and even if he does then there is a possibilty that there is a time difference between you two

Years
does anyone know if it'll be a .ips file attatched to the first page? or will it be like a link to 4shared.com with like the .gba file download? or something else? Please tell me.
BTW. TWO MORE DAYS! :)

School days again...
Years
I'm really excited for the Beta! I wish the beta would be tomorrow but still good luck on this hack, Wesley!

Years
ONE MORE DAY!!! ill be playing this hack tomorrow! :D
Haha! i remember when wesley would say stuff like "the date of release in this this hack is near" or "the release of the day this hack is not far." and that was like 5 months ago!!! hahah funny! but its finally "almost here!" wooooo! im so excited!!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
New cancelled beta
Unhappyly the new beta of was cancelled, for the reason that my computer was adjusting in these last days therefore was with a very strong virus, and had that to be formatted thus I lost all my data of rom hacking including the most advanced rom of LIGHT PLATINUM, the one that I have now I am one old way and will have that to remake many things in it, I was without computer in these last 15 days and the beta did not walk nothing, I am now in a LAN HOUSE, and will need 15 days more to launch the beta, I am running with the works in it without stopping, am nights and more nights waked up to recoup everything and the new beta already has it a new appearance with many new features that I will only go to disclose in the day of the launching of the new beta, waits! To all fãns I wait that support they can me at this moment of crisis, and that they help me, to continue growing with this project, it is my life! Please they help me and I do not criticize me more I am frustado of what all therefore beyond delaying the launching of the beta, I lost all my data of my computer, soon the new beta waits they forgive and me.

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
Years
Wow thats bad news. I can't imagine how frustrating that much be. Well anyway good luck wesley with the continued work and i hope nothing else bad happens :)

Back