• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Arcanine!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • Oooh Andy is 16! =3

Happy Birthday Andy-Chan! (ignore the chan please)

Hm...you already have CoM. WHat more could you need for your birthday? XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • So young...still to young to die, but still lucky to live another day. *cough* I mean...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xD Harharhar~! Everything happens at 16, everything!!! You are one step from being close to a young adult and one step away from being a kid. *tosses pie*

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • No need to be competely cruel, let him live it and find out how much things change :-p

Anyway, have a good one Arcy, and don't forget to mail your DS to me when you get bored ;-)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Aww happy birthday Arcanine! =D

Look at him now... all grown up. Why once upon a time 2 years ago, he was still that shy little guy in the corner just listening to others chatting back in May ;p Of course, with the same default Arcanine avatar in the original PC package too (along with creating massive confusion with Shining Arcanine, who uses the exact same avatar) =p

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Happy Birthday Andy ^^
    Welcome to the ebil teenage years XD
    *gives cake*

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Happy sixteenth birthday, Andy! Maybe there won't be any spam today so that you can just sit back and enjoy it...

Not gonna happen :P

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • Yay! =3 Happy Birthday Andy! *burns him with candles* O.o;; Sorry...

Well, Arcy. I hope you enjoy being 16! ^o^ Have a great day!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ;o His sig is the best because my name is in it. Duh.

xD Anyway... *glomp* Happy birthday! ^__^ You're old now. *pokes with a stick* :3 Get anything good you can share with me? Like maybe another DS? XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Andy Man!
    I always tought you were 18... :\ I guess I never looked at the age since you always acted so mature. Well happy birthday man! Enjoy it.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Hey, Happy birthday Andy! ^^ OMG, it's been a long time since I've talked to you. o_o; Anyways, have a great year being 16! I know I did. And I hope you get everything you want... although it seems like you've already gotten everything I would have asked for, well besides a car unless you already have one of those too. *is jealous* lol Anyways, Feliz cumpleanos and hasta luego!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Whoo-hoo, Andy's 16! Happy birthday! ^_^ I can't believe you're so old now. *gets whacked with a fish*

And you have CoM?! O_O You're so lucky! I forgot to add that to my Christmas list... Geez, I'm such an airhead! *runs off to go tell her mom*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of the cake dressed as Flannery!*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!! ^0^ *GLOMPZ.*

Here you go sweetie! ^0^ *Gives money!.*

Let's get tis party started! XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • *blinks*
    Oh my god, I totally forgot XD