• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haptic; Graphics Gallery [v.x]

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Thanks for the theme, Loki~ It's really awesum, though I'll be taking the text-less version ^^;

The character's name is Sakata Gintoki, if you wanted to know >.>

Oh, and I absolutely luff your current theme. It looks pretty darn cool. Hooray for the lack of a better word to describe it :\

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dang it. Everytime I tried to post, people beat me. ._.; Stupid school.

Anyways, the banners are wonderful you've made. I like the Gintama one best. <3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Shiranui: Sounds good, I'll probably be deleting the text one soon then. and I'll fix his name when I fix then tengen -oppa something something names.

And, thank you! :D Hurray for themes that take less than 10 minutes to make. *shot'd*

VK: D:! I'm sorry you missed it everytime. </3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Kai.; That's because you didn't read the post I made after you that said that your request was rejected because you requested after three other people had already requested. You're in the same boat as Vanilla Kitsune, you both requested when my slots were full.

I only had two slots, so you were the second person to break my rule of only 2 requests at a time.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Kai: S'all good. xD

Poke'd: Maybe in a month or two. xD Depending on what happens over summer vacation.

Clade: Practice and CS2. xD And, I'll think about it. ;> I hate doing requests though, because I always end up getting pictures I absolutely would never work with on my own. xDD

MIKU-CHAN: OMG I'M SO SORRY I STILL HAVEN'T DONE YOUR REQUEST. X_X I AM A BAD PARTNER IN CRIME. </333 It will be done by Wednesday. I promise. x_x

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    No-no it's okay, really~. I'm sure it is going to be very pretty, like all your other creations as well :]]. NO WE'RE AWESOME PARTNERS IN CRIME <3333 we're soo cool haha :33. It's okay, i'm honored to be they last request =D.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Made for Rena, featuring so-and-so, whatsherface, and the cheerleader! from Homestar- *SHOT'd*

Yeah I don't know who they are, I just know they're from some form or Apollo Justice game...? xD

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    AEIGBALEGIUABEGLIUAEGHALUSBJKJJamazingILENGLAGEAL. Oh woooooooooow, this is teh amazingest banner that I have ever seen 8DDDDDDDDD. Ahhhhh, I <33333. And two of them are guys xD. I will put it up now with much much credit to your awesome awesomeness in graphics/writing/drawing/rp-ing =DDDDD.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah I know two of them are guys, (kimi was going on about how the guy on the left was super hawt) but I couldn't think of any strongbad-comic names so I was like, "...WHATSHERFACE!!" <_<

omgomg, so glad you like it! 8D

I APOLOGIZE AGAIN FOR IT TAKING FOREVAR. Dx

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Ohh the one you did for Rena is pretty sweet, I like the background, srry I dont have more input tho =/

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    Size:400x 300 pr bigger
    Render:really good and animated
    Color: dark,yellow,black,red,gray
    Text: one my username the second one my pokemon fc and my brawl fc
    Other:the first banner meta ridly and porky,the second banner rayquaza giga bowser
    if any questions ask me or PM me please

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Loki, I just wanted to let ya know that your work is amazing =]]
    P.S Would ya mine if a made ya a fanclub??

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Itachi: I've already PM'd you about your request, which is of course, completely and totally rejected.

Mr. Roserade: Thank you. ^^ Unfortunately, I don't really do fanclubs, so I'll have to decline. Sorry. xD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Made for myself, featuring Livonse Almack from Mobile Suit Gundam 00.

alt50.

Made for myself, featuring Livonse Almack from Mobile Suit Gundam 00.

Made for Niwa, featuring Roronoa Zoro from One Piece.

Made for OM SoTW, featuring a random stock.​

Back