• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haptic; Graphics Gallery [v.x]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Made for Trainer Kat, featuring Etna from Disgaea

Made for Vanilla Kitsune, featuring Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass (I don't really like this one... :/)

Made for BeachBoy, featuring Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II

Made for Alex Ryder, featuring Grimmjow Jaggerjack from BLEACH​

76, I adore it to a thousand bits and pieces. Is it just me? D:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    You're right about 74, I don't like it much either. But 76... that easily makes up for any bad banners you may have made in the past. The depth of it is amazing, and I love what you did with the light source. Magnifique.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    Wow havn't seen your banners in a while (Havn't been active either). The recent works you have done are awsome. Beware I will request soon xD.

*Checks grammer for you*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Gummy: I've been dying to pull off the lightning bolt effect. xD It always fails whenever I try, so I'm glad you like it! Thankya~!

Binky: Thanks, but you should read the rules on commenting. ^^;

FruitBoy: Thanks. :D Nice to know I'm improving on something!

evilcheese: Hahaha, thanks for checking the grammar. xD I'll re-open my request shop eventually, at the moment I'm just taking a break and doing things at my own pace. Re-stocking my textures and stuff, ya?

Anyway, icons! Made a few for the Nabari no Ou LJ community.

Anyone can use these icons if they want. Credit is required though~ <3 You can credit either Loki @ Pokecommunity if you're using them somewhere else, or my LJ account Lamentado. If you're using it here, just Loki is fine. xD;

Made for Motsuko Live, featuring Grimmjow Jaggerjack from BLEACH.
    I'm doin' good with my Grimmjow banners, aren't I? xD!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I just randomly stopped by to say that the Grimmjow banner for Motsuko is very smexy. kthxbai -shot'd-

But really. It's my favourite from you, with that style, anyway. The green and red look great together like that, and the texture/pattern stuff are awesome. That other Grimmjow banner, number 76, looks really nice as well. It's a good smudge banner, and I like the use of the lightning thing. Though the light source is too... focused, for my liking o.o;

Oh, and I might eventually steal one of those icons, once I start reading/watching Nabari no Ou, that is o.o;;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Shiranui: Oh goodness, Nabari no Ou is amazing. |D You must read/watch it~ Although the scanlations are kind of whack-o in terms of order. (It's like Star Wars! :D /shot) Feel free to nab one of those icons though. I'll probably be making more for the LJ Comm sometime, since a lot of Nabari no Ou icons are kind of boring selective-colored screencaps.

But anyway, thanks for dropping by, and the light source is really focused. :O Nobody pointed that out before. *dies* But, the guy who I made it for isn't even using it anymore, so I guess I'll just let it be until I decide to use it myself. xD;

Anyway, three new banners, two of them are just variations though. (Because I couldn't decide)

Made for Kouyuu (Ri-chan!) featuring Kurosaki Ichigo from BLEACH

Made for me, featuring Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You

Made for me, featuring Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You​

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    So yeah, I used GIMP for the first time ever, and probably the last for a looong time. xD; Really really confusing.

Here's the not so awesome outcome, but I'm pleased with it in general, since it was my first go with GIMP.

Made for me, featuring Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You​

Now, off to do requests on photoshop. xD;;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Even when using GIMP you completely pwn my skills. The render placement is nice and really looks like Neku is running through some sort of space.The only thing I'm not liking is that it doesn't rreally blend... at all.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Lawlz, that banner represents that epic convo we had on msn while you were making it. Definitely scrapbooking that one. I already told you what I though of it, but I'll tell you again;

It's superb! I love how you know exactly what color to use as the background, and the way you use the brushes. Once again, let me say that you really are great at what you do.

By the way, thanks for helping me decide if I should have another go at GIMP. xDD;
    Definitely not, after that convo. :D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

New, (failed) style. Workin' on it though. :< Featuring the Prince from Final Fantasy vs. XIII

First go at doing a scrap book word art collection. Used quotes from Sho Minamimoto, from The World Ends With You.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    79, looks sweet. 82 I like the thing on the left of the render but te name could be better.
    83 I likey… but everything looks too neat. Try making the backgrounds of the text slightly dirty colours.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Munna: Thank you. |D The text could be better... how? :O And, the cleaness bothers me too. If someone else enters in the WSAC, then I'll add some textures and stuff, but as it is, it looks like it might just be a default no-winner, since I'm the only entrant and the contest ends like, tomorrow. :B Who knows. Maybe I'll just keep it in mind next time I do something like 83. Thanks for dropping by~ <3

Made for Caerus, featuring... some android girl. I really like this. :B Did it in the same style as 82 though it's hard to tell.​

Chihoko

Chi-Chan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    Great work man, I've already told you Im a fan.

great job in your'e newest. and I was wondering in number 78 is that Ichigo vector created by you?

If it is, thats GRRRRRRREEEEAAAAT (frosted flakes refrence)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Unfortunately no. xD; The only vector stuff I've done was for my own art. It was just the render Kouyuu gave me.

Thanks for the compliments though. <3

Chihoko

Chi-Chan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    Ah, well it doesent matter I still think it is a beautiful piece.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Whoo-hoo for updates.

Made for Shiranui, featuring Sato Takeru as Okuda Yuya from ROOKIES

Made for I-forget-I'll-check-later, featuring Nero from Devil May Cry

Made for Shiranui, featuring Amaterasu from Ookami

Made with Shiranui's tutorial, featuring Bonten from Amatsuki

Variant of the above

Made for I-forget-I'll-check-later, featuring Dark from D.N. Angel. (Used parts of Useless' Lelouch tutorial.)

Made for I-forget-I'll-check-later, featuring Ulquiorra Schiffer from BLEACH

Made for no-one, featuring Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You, practice tag.

Made for the SoTW, featuring Dante from Devil May Cry, fanart by Miwa Shirow

Made for WSAC; Freestyle, featuring Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You

Variant of 92​

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Love 88. The renders pose is sweet and so are the colours used.
    :< at 93 because … xD;
    Effects on the torso on 94 kinda ruins a bit of depth, mainly the blue c4d.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ... :DDDD You like 88?! /made my day

Errr... yeah, I was told 93 wasn't... the best. xDD Oh well. I got tired of looking for a swords picture by Miwa Shirow. That mangaka seems to favor guns. (and so do I.)

94, really? DDD: Huh.... maybe I'll get rid of it. xD Thanks for commenting~

And here are four LJ banners I made tonight, all for free usage with credit. <3 Tell me if you take one~

Made for LJ, featuring the main cast of The World Ends with You

Made for LJ, featuring the main males of The World Ends with You

Made for LJ, featuring Lucy Heartphilia, Natsu Dragonil, and Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail

Made for LJ, featuring Tieria Erde, Allelujah Haptism, Setsuna F. Seiei, and Lockon Stratos from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (Manga Version)​

Back