• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haptic; Graphics Gallery [v.x]

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Woah I can't believe I never popped in to see your awesome graphics!
    To be honest I like most of them and love how you use different styles and make them all look good.
    Your GIMP skills are better than my Photoshop stuff. =(

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Okay, more updates. :>

100!

Made for evilcheese, featuring Ulquiorra Schiffer from BLEACH. (100, whoo-hoo~)

Made for the Graphics Tag game, tagged by El Capitano, featuring Kazu from Air Gear

Made for Gummy, featuring Hitsugaya Toushirou from BLEACH

Alternative of the above.

Made for Renyui, featuring Kurosaki Ichigo from BLEACH

Made for myself, featuring Shinjiro Atae from AAA (Attack All Around)

Made for myself, featuring Shinjiro Atae from AAA (Attack All Around)

With those last two banners, I'm not going to have to make myself a theme for a long time. :| And I already want to make more AAA banners. -facedesk-

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Five hours (with periodical breaks) makes Loki say that this double post is justified beyond reason. >:|

Featuring Setsuna F. Seiei from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2

/dies

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh, that's like, his jacket/arm. :/ His jacket looks like a c4d, which really bothered me, because like you said, it looks like he fades out. I could probably do some burning to make it look less... blended on the right though.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Bloo Ranger 00 baby, I love your Livejournal banners. : D They are awesome. 98's colours are just amazing to me and 99 <3333

Hay, why aren't we friends on LJ? D<
    XD

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Lokiiiii, that new Gundam banner looks totally smex.. The c4d's are good, and the text is nice. I also love them LJ banners, personally them TWEWY ones. You are so goody-good-good, I wish i was as good as you (refer to end of page 1). Yea, hopeless dream, I know.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Oh, that's like, his jacket/arm. :/ His jacket looks like a c4d, which really bothered me, because like you said, it looks like he fades out. I could probably do some burning to make it look less... blended on the right though.

Ahh, I see it now. Okay, I take that back then. In that case, I guess the main problem would be that it's kinda lacking in the depth department.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Bloo Ranger 00 baby, I love your Livejournal banners. : D They are awesome. 98's colours are just amazing to me and 99 <3333

Hay, why aren't we friends on LJ? D<
    XD

We're not friends because... I never use my LJ? xD;; 99 is my beloved Gundam 00, so of course it's <3333. Blue Ranger 00 rocks the 00 banner. <3 Except not, since I'm using a D.Gray-man header, but w/e. xDD! Thanks for stopping by Yellow Ranger Wing~

Lokiiiii, that new Gundam banner looks totally smex.. The c4d's are good, and the text is nice. I also love them LJ banners, personally them TWEWY ones. You are so goody-good-good, I wish i was as good as you (refer to end of page 1). Yea, hopeless dream, I know.

Whoo-hoo for Gundam 00! <333 And Setsuna, Season two. <3

Eep, the TWEWY ones were my favorites too. x3 *refers to end of page one* ... xD! Blast from the past! It's not hopeless at all. ^^; I had to get here too, y'know. Practice makes perfect, after all~

Ahh, I see it now. Okay, I take that back then. In that case, I guess the main problem would be that it's kinda lacking in the depth department.

Depth. :| Man, you and RaitoSaito really make depth the most unappealing aspect ever! xD Harping on it all the time! I'll try to add some more depth, but I'm really lacking in that department right now. It doesn't work right for me at all. :B

Hurray, no depth. :D But I like the way it looks. Best OP banner I've ever made. <3

Made for Useless, featuring Roronoa Zoro from One Piece

Hurray, no depth. :D But I like the way this one looks too.

Made for Epik (<3), featuring Sunye from Wondergirls (I think)

This stock manipulation gave me 0 depth, due to the fact that he was on a white background, and I'm not nearly good enough to set a background... on top of him. :| Oh well. It pulled me out of my slump.

Okay so I'd like to give a quick update.

A few days ago, I found out some guy ripped a bunch of my old banners into his public photobucket album. Well, Photobucket's image copyright removal process is retarded and inconvenient, so I decided, "forget that". I took a few days to get over it, and if you can't tell, I'm still not completely over it, since I was unable to even give him a nice flame.

So because I now know how crappy it feels to get ripped from without credit, I will be compiling a list of my resources on the first page once I sort out all my stuff. :| Laziness is a villian, but one that seems to defeat my frustration any day.

Moral of the story: Don't rip people's stuff, because it really sucks for the person getting ripped from.

Be cool. <3

Hokay, first one like you said not a whole lot of depth.... but i agree with you I like how it looks. I think the amount of hands down cool looking effects in there make it look epic. Especialy having all those effects and it still looks clean, and composed.

I like the second one, alot. But one thing that would make a whole lot better is just making the smudged colors around her body a bit brighter. Just so it gives the focal some pop.

And the last one is my favorite. I actualy think it has some depth. again make the colors a tiny weenie bit more vivid and I will enjoy it more personaly. My only down point of the whole thing is that square thing. I think it seems a little out of place, no?

Hehe, my attempt at commenting! ;( i suck.

Anyway keep it uppppppppppppp *shot*

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Graphics Set: Signature
    Dimensions: 500 x 200
    Render: This or if that's too hard, then This(the head of entei) or if you can't, then find one of him jumping? Or use a Groudon.
    Text: Pokémon Eruption
    Other: Make the theme overall, kind of volcanic, mountainous kind of feel. It shouldn't have mountains or volcano, but it feels like it. Like my avatar.

Thanks

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    98. All I can say is tits the size of the face o.o'
    99. Sideways text looks odd on it.
    The others don't seem anywhere near as good as the other posts.

That looks ok though.
    At least there is a bit of depth with this.
    Colours could be higher in saturation.
    Also this isn't a place to request.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'll respond to individual comments later. xD

Graphics Set: Signature
    Dimensions: 500 x 200
    Render: This or if that's too hard, then This(the head of entei) or if you can't, then find one of him jumping? Or use a Groudon.
    Text: Pokémon Eruption
    Other: Make the theme overall, kind of volcanic, mountainous kind of feel. It shouldn't have mountains or volcano, but it feels like it. Like my avatar.

Thanks

Grapic set:Sig and avie
    Dimensions:Well the biggest i can have
    Render:This if you can for the sig
    And some kinda link head from ssbb
    Text: New name same old DC_93

^ Both of you guys; All you're doing is making me laugh.

I just wanted to let you know that I will be doing neither of your requests; And I will also not be telling you the reason why, because this will serve as an important life lesson for you two to gain some interpretation skills. ^^

Have a nice day~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hokay, first one like you said not a whole lot of depth.... but i agree with you I like how it looks. I think the amount of hands down cool looking effects in there make it look epic. Especialy having all those effects and it still looks clean, and composed.

I like the second one, alot. But one thing that would make a whole lot better is just making the smudged colors around her body a bit brighter. Just so it gives the focal some pop.

And the last one is my favorite. I actualy think it has some depth. again make the colors a tiny weenie bit more vivid and I will enjoy it more personaly. My only down point of the whole thing is that square thing. I think it seems a little out of place, no?

Hehe, my attempt at commenting! ;( i suck.

Anyway keep it uppppppppppppp *shot*

<33 For the second one, I would've loved to give the smudged colors a little more pizazz by setting it on overlay or something, but what with the gray background.... :| Well, I probably could've thrown a saturation layer over it, but... oh well. xD;

You like it? DD: [/why am I the only one who doesn't...?] Well, edited version will be below, more saturation. And the square thing.... well there aren't many effects to begin with, and someone else on a different forum likes them, and I'm just, too, lazy to get rid of them. xD;;;

Thanks for dropping by though, and your comments aren't bad at all. xD <333

98. All I can say is tits the size of the face o.o'
    99. Sideways text looks odd on it.
    The others don't seem anywhere near as good as the other posts.

That looks ok though.
    At least there is a bit of depth with this.
    Colours could be higher in saturation.
    Also this isn't a place to request.

98. Yeah... that's Mashima for you... <_<;
    99. Urk. :|

Saturation + version below. :D Thanks for commenting~ <33

Whoops its a gallery! Sorry sorry im goin to look elsewhere then.

No problem, as long as you understand why your request was rejected. xD;

+ Saturation

Made for myself/WSAC #23, featuring Hiroyuki Yoshino, the seiyuu for H/Allelujah Haptism from Gundam 00.

I tried to add some depth in the second one but... :|

Which of the two above do you guys like better? D: [/trying to decide which one to enter for the WSAC]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's okay cooley. xD As long as you know why your request wasn't done~

Anyway, I'll number these later

Made as an example for the "C4D" WSAC, first c4d focused tag (and my personal favorite out of pretty much all my graphics.)
    Done with a tutorial by Adrenaline.

Made in GIMP, second GIMP banner ever, first time smudging in GIMP, and the result is a very very frustrated Loki. xD;; The outcome didn't turn out too hot either, so I threw some text over it. /shot!

edit: But the text looks even worse, so I got rid of it. :|

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Loki, the WSAC C4D one looks awesome, the smudging (I think) looks cool, and the text is nice.
    Oh yeah, and the Gimp one is cool, except the black bits on the side dont mix. Good work!

Back