• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, all. c: -Intro-

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
Years
  • Not sure what to say on here, as I'm not very good at introductions, but hi. Hello. I just started an account on here in hopes of meeting fellow Pokémon fans. I'm a 22-year-old lady from the US. I am up for chatting and adding any friend codes that come my way. I'm awful at battling - I don't have a proper team organized presently - but I am breeding starters right now for perfect IV's.

Years
  • Love your avatar too much. Bunnelby is really cute, sometimes I feel alone in liking it. xD; Welcome! :D

And yay we're around the same age. I'm 23 - great to have more older Pokemon fans, PC actually has plenty of them so there are never any issues with feeling out of place.

Good luck on your starter breeding! I'm into IVs quite a lot myself but am not the best with competitive battling. It's fun to dive into IVs and EVs post-game as it gives you so much more to do.

Have fun here, Shiny! Be sure to ask a staff member if you need help.

Shiny Bunnelby

Years
  • Thank you so much for the welcome! Bunnelby is too sweet. I also think Sunkern is adorable. Anyway, yeah, my competitive traits are lacking. I prefer the process of raising and training a Pokémon, instead. X3

I have two Perfect IV Male Bulbasaurs. I'm working on getting at least a few different natures. I'm be doing Charmanders next, then Squirtle, and so on. All I lack is Chimchar, Piplup, and Tepig, which I hope to eventually receive via wonder trade. Fingers crossed.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Daw, your username -nozzles- but Dragons aren't supposed to nozzle, oops. Anywho, welcome to the forum Bunnelby! You definitely came to the right place if you're looking for pokemon fans to discuss the games with. <33

Liiike the Pokemon Gaming Central board! A great place to discuss the games in general. There's also the specific boards for the pokemon generations too! Oh, and we also have a Trade Corner and a Battling board if you want to trade with any members, or get some assistance with battling on the battling board! C:

Daw, you've got really good pokemon - I'm breeding & rasing a IV bred Dratini and it's taking.. longer than it should. XD Still, patience is key! Anyways, nice to meet you dear, and hope to see you soon! Give me a friend request if you want, as I'll always be happy to be your PC friend! And I hope to see you soon! <33

Shiny Bunnelby

Years
  • Thank you so! I actually just posted on the Friend Code forum in hopes of finding a Normal - Ditto - Friend Safari to make the process a bit more easy. I have managed my Bulbasaurs without Ditto and instead used any that I got through wonder trade, as well as Pokemon within the same egg group. It took around three days, but worth it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Thank you so! I actually just posted on the Friend Code forum in hopes of finding a Normal - Ditto - Friend Safari to make the process a bit more easy. I have managed my Bulbasaurs without Ditto and instead used any that I got through wonder trade, as well as Pokemon within the same egg group. It took around three days, but worth it.

Well, there's one on there so far! C:
    You can ask him to share FCs with ya, and hopefully he'll respond in kind!~~

Years
  • I agree with Sheep, that avatar is just so cute. But hey, welcome to the forums!

Dragon and Sheep have pretty much covered your main interests of the community so do check out the boards they recommended to you. And I do wish you good luck in finding the elusive Ditto safari because they are rare yet highly sought after, and along the way you might add other safaris too since diversity is never too bad to have.

I've been a fan of Pokemon for most of my life, but it's mainly the games that I enjoy the most of all Pokemon media. And yeah I do hope everything goes well with your starter breeding quest! I have to go now, but yeah I'll be sure to catch you around the forums. Take care okay?

- Hikamaru

Shiny Bunnelby

Years
  • Thank you, Hikamaru! I did find somebody with a Ditto Safari, registered the FC and sent a message. Now I am awaiting a response! If it falls through, then I can proceed as I have previously. I have SoulSilver, Ruby, White, Pearl, Diamond, and X, so getting everything together isn't quite impossible. I also own a 3DS XL and 2 DS Lites. Whew! It would take a lot of time and effort, but they will not count for naught! :D

Last edited:

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Hellooo. I came over to thank you for wishing me welcome and to wish you the same in return. I too am in need of a ditto safari for exactly the same reason, haha. I wish you luck in receiving that reply, and do let me know if you get it. ;3 I agree with all here that is quite the adorable avatar. n.n if youre looking for any other friend safaris, I happen to have an Ice safari with Bergmite, Snorunt, and Cloyster. Have a wonderful fay and thanks again!

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    It is 5069-4468-3778 :3 and okay Ill go ahead and add you now. n.n

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey ! A new gal from Murica ! Ha ha nice to meet you. I am Rhythm. Nice to have a new member in our amazing forum. And hey you will be happy hanging out here. You know we got many sections to hang out. Many things, Many events and many many many things. ha ha i will be happy to be friend with you. And if you got up in any problem be sure to ask a staff.

Shiny Bunnelby

Years
  • Nice to meet you as well, Rhythm! Thank you for the lovely welcome! I feel that I have been warming up to this community quite nicely. Pokémon fan friendships, for me, have been terribly lacking in these past generations. I am afraid that most people I know have no love for the new ones, so it became a meaningless endeavor to push them toward a 3DS and joining in on my adventures. I had to change that, so I joined up here! c:

I regret nothing.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Shiny Bunnelby, and don't worry about the introductions haha. I remember when my intro was far way more simpler than you did. Even though you're from US, and I'm from Asia, I'm sure you can connect to anyone all over the world :)

I hope you have fun, and feel free to talk with us if you wanted to.

Shiny Bunnelby

Years
  • Thank you so much, Heartouch! I really have grown to love this place and I adore everyone that I have met so far. There is so much kindness and well-intended advice surrounding this community and it makes me feel quite honored to be a part of it all.

I do believe that I will be quite active on this site for a long time.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Thank you so much, Heartouch! I really have grown to love this place and I adore everyone that I have met so far. There is so much kindness and well-intended advice surrounding this community and it makes me feel quite honored to be a part of it all.

I do believe that I will be quite active on this site for a long time.

I'm glad that you're liking everything so far! Do remember that you'll always have a new PC friend within me, yeah? :3

So, don't be shy on sending me a message if you wanna talk, or if there's anything I can do for you, or if there's something you wanna get off your chest~ I'll be glad to listen and help out. C:

Shiny Bunnelby

Years
  • Awh. I may do that from time to time. Not exactly proficient at small talk so it takes a little motivation to get me talking on a one-on-one basis without being addressed first haha! You are welcome to contact me as you wish, too!

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokéCommunity, Shiny Bunnelby! It's fantastic to meet you.

I love your username! Bunnelby is amazing. Most people don't like it, but in my opinion it is awe ... (wait for it) ... some!

If you mean Competitive Battling, I would recommend taking a look at the Battling & Team Building section. There will be people there willing to help you build up a team which will successfully get you some wins either on online programs such as Pokémon Showdown or simple Wi-Fi Battles on your 3DS.

Seeing as your currently breeding Pokémon, I know a Club you could join! They specialize in breeding and say that it is 'where life begins'. Take a look at the Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins!

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any of us a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Back