• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you come up with your username?

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
  • Destiny + Demon = Destiny Demon. I had a hack called Pokemon Destiny, and I like demons.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Well. I wanted everyone to know that I LOVE Beyblade!! But of course, not the ****** new one. I'd really get pissed if someone made that mistake, so I put the BBA in front.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    i just took my email address spelled it backwards and removed the then first four letters.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    gro-teh-skah - Norwegian for grotesque. I speak Norwegian and like, well, grotesque and extreme things & concepts.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I hatched a Scyther and the name Sydian came to mind. Just out of the blue. And yeah. Hey. Also, at the time, I was supposed to be being modded on another forum at the time, and I wanted a username that sounded "modly" and yeah. Ain't it cool how that modly name worked out for me elsewhere? Teehee.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I decided to make a fan character for the Mario series called Para. He is a Parakoopa with a Purple shell and has the power of telekinesis and aura. I was going to name myself Para, but that username was taken, so I decided to rename myself Para-Dox.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    I used to have a good friend who would insist on us calling her Carrie, because she loved the film Carrie. Well a few years ago she moved away and we lost contact. So since then i've called myself Karie, so not to take her identity completely.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I don't even think when making my username. It's just my favorite Pokemon Latias + that Pokemon's special item.

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • Honestly, I have no clue. It just popped into my head. xD
    Though, I think it might have something to do with my last account having the word "Jigglypuff" in it, and nobody took me seriously. >.>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    "Saryka" came from a weird respelling of Talim's (from Soulcalibur IV) weapon Syi Salika and Loka Luha. I was looking for a new username because I was getting tired of my then-username, Scarlet Lynn, and wanted something that was just one word. I took the "Salika" part and changed the spelling and bam - Saryka was born. I'm not totally fond of it these days, but it's the one most people on PC know me as. Because of that, If I were ever given the opportunity to change it, I don't think I would actally take it. I never go by this name outside of PC, though.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well I became a troll, got this username, got banned for 2 years, came back, now I have this awful name.

LOL! karma

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • My username comes from the fact I like Pokémon and am supposedly a nice guy, hence the "Pokepal" (at the time I didn't know how to do an accent on the 'e').

And the 17 is there because it's my favourite number. :3

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Huh? Chiar?
    It could seem pretty weird, but I don't know. Just thought it looks special and I like it. Actually, the last thing I have thought about was chair when creating it. o_o

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Huh? Chiar?
    It could seem pretty weird, but I don't know. Just thought it looks special and I like it. Actually, the last thing I have thought about was chair when creating it. o_o

It also sounds like the cute sound a Charmander makes, so you could say that if nothing else :P

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
    Years
  • this girl i had a big crushed on aways called me cookie cause i use to say cookie out of no where sometimes n i love cookies so i got the nickname cookie and i started useing THADARKCOOKIE for other fourms for the fun of it becuase idk im weird lol n now it my xbox live name and everything lol idk

Back