• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you like to die?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • I'm immortal until proven otherwise.

However, I'd like to die in my sleep, completely unaware that it was coming and feeling absolutely nothing.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd like to die either through a heart attack or self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Worst case scenario though I take a sled and ride it down a hill straight into the freeway during rush hour.

Years
  • This being not something I think about often, I don't have too many ideas. Only requisite is that I'd want it to be quick. Ideally painless as well, but I would rather feel a bunch of pain and have it be over and done with than for my death to drag on and on and on.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm immortal until proven otherwise.

However, I'd like to die in my sleep, completely unaware that it was coming and feeling absolutely nothing.
    Co-sign. As long as it's painless and I don't feel anything and I'm not even awake, that's the 'ideal' form of death, if there is such a thing.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd like to simply die of old age. I don't want to be murdered because there may be still things I have to take care of in the future before I die.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I'd like to die while I'm sleeping. I don't care if it's because of old age, or because of drug overdose or anything like that. I just don't want to feel it. But I have no plans to die because I'm going to live forever.

This one. But, I hope it's just of old age lol.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    While I'm sleeping or deeply unconscious seems the least painful and suffering death, so I'd go with that.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • In the living room. Just for the irony.

But I would not like to unexpectedly drop, because I heard the Police check your internet history if you do, and I don't need that even when I'm dead.

Years

• Spoiler:

kratos-vs-hades-2.jpg

A part of me seeks a warriors death. To die in some grand epic battle against a powerful opponent. The other part desires a nice, calm, peaceful death. I suppose it would be OK if I sacrificed my life but only if the cause or person saving is very dear to me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Something quick and painless, peferably in my sleep. As for timing, I want to die when I'm older, but not so old where my health is poor, I'm no longer to do anything, and I'm in constant pain. I want to die before my life becomes that bad and I'm basically just a living shell of my former self.

Or death by Buick purely for ironic effect. Killed by the car I love, wouldn't that be an "interesting" way to go out, lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't anticipate death or plan dying any time soon, so I don't really think or care about how I'm going to die. Ideally I'd die doing something noble like dying so another could live, I'm not counting on it though. One thing I do know, I don't want to live to be very old.

Years
  • When I die I want it to be completely unexpected and quick. If it's getting hit by a train or getting shot by someone or even dying in my sleep next week I don't care. As long as I have no idea what its going to happen I don't care because to me the panic of knowing its going to happen soon is the scariest thing I imagine when I think about how I might die.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Typical, but I prefer having a death that isn't too sudden to prevent me from realizing I am dying. I need to be able to say "I have no regrets."

Back