• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have 1 pokemon in reality just as a pet what would it be?

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
  • I would love to have a Meowth.

Meowth, that's right! (Heh heh, speaking of Meowth, a certain somebody made me a Meowth signature that I'm going to put up sooner or later~)

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hmm...
    Either a Latias, Latios, or Mew if legendaries are allowed (SO ADOWABWE >W<) or...
    Maybe a Togepi or an Eevee if legendaries wouldn't be allowed. >w<

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I'd go with oddish. It's not something I couldn't keep quiet or hidden, and at the same time I actually like it to.

BattleBeard

The Ultimate Beard
    Years
  • They would be like my bros, not my pets. :)

Anyhow, I think I'd have either a Piplup (which I would evolve) or a Charizard, which CAN fly but also burn the house down with his tail.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • MAGIKARP! er... ARCEUS... no, RAYQUAZA!!!!!!!!!!

I would like a shiny Swellow. No Taillow, so I can also evolve it.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Tyranitar, merely to imagine the faces of people when they saw me walking with him, would be worthwhile.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Mine would be either Regigigas, working as my personal bodyguard (don't think the reason i need him is because i get picked on. I DO NOT get picked on.) or Luxray, my beautifull pet Lion.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • crobat. if i can't keep a real bat then i'll have a pokemon!
    though wouldn't mind a flygon either... would be pretty sweet to ride around on.

Years
  • Lucario. It understands human speech, and can manipulate the aura of anything.
    I know my sig and avatar is Lugia, but it would not be that much fun for me since it can't fit in my house :P

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I would say without a single shadow of doubt it has to be Gardevoir. It would be cool to have a mewtwo pet, it can destroy anything it wants :paranoid: Just how scary that would be...

The reason why I chose Gardevoir is because it is extremely loyal and protective, and all that other good stuff.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • We're only allowed to pick one?! D: Hmm... Maybe Altaria, Zorua, Skitty or Herdier or Absol or Delcatty or Yoterry or Erufuun or... Oh no! I picked too many! >n<;

regimeen

Alt + F4 user
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    id say ditto. cuz if you think about it you could have transform into any other pokemon or anything for that matter.... even if its a crappier version lol

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • If you could have any pokemon in reality just as a pet, not for battling. What would it be?

I would love to have a talking Meowth. It would be just like having a normal pet cat except that a Meowth would preferably be able to talk, give you money with pay-day and would be easy to keep unlike some big Pokemon mentioned.

Back