• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
    i would definitely be using a nintendo switch, or maybe a steam deck for my pc games!

what kind of turf would you be sleeping on, inside or out?

Years
    Trust in my trainer and hope he knows what he is doing, because I sure have no idea!

Fo you look forward to evolving to your next form?

Years
    Eating pokepuffs, being petted by a kind person and playing the tile puzzle, head it anf berry picker games with my pokemon teammates.

Would you prefer to be in the company of other pokemon or people?

Years
    A companion, my nature is more inclined to protect and nurture than it is to cause injury.

Could you potentially support efforts by individuals who believe that pokemon should have independence from humans?

Years
    it is in my nature to naturally dismiss propaganda, so i've never had an issue with humans being one with pokémon

do you feel more parks should like amity square need to be opened worldwide?

Years
    I think that's a wonderful ideal! I have adapted to the inside of a pokeball, but somewhere to open my full wingspan, feel the grass beneath my feet and take in the sights and scents all around me would be a good feeling.

What makes you sad?

Back