• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Morning, around dawn. Thrives in the sun.

What led you to evolving OR would you want to evolve?

Years
  • i'm indifferent on evolution, but i wouldn't mind being a holder of an everstone ;)

what is your least favorite type of berry to consume?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Durin Berries. Tastes very bitter and a little sour.

Do you think you would do well in a contest?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A cuteness contest probably. But otherwise, probably not.

Would you be able to help people moving into a new house?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Sure. Moves objects telekinetically.

Would you be good at finding hard-to-spot items?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Probably not.

would you have a rival of a different species?

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • Nope

What would you think if your trainer deposited you in the PC?

I ruled the Distortion World, given a dimension of my own. I was banished for my violence by the God of Pokémon. I can control antimatter. Some compare me with the satan and even death. I prevented Palkia and Dialga from twisting the universe under the commands of a sociopath. And where am I, in a PC? Inside a computer or something? Left alone when I can cause rampage or sweep battles?

If your trainer didn't care about you, would you flee, given a chance? Or stay loyal till very end?

Years
  • I'd stay around and try to get their attention as I'm to afraid to run off on my own

What would be your most powerful move?

Years
  • Not specifically, but wouldn't mind taking a short nap after meals

Would it be expensive for your trainer to take care of you?

Years
  • I don't think Glaceons would require that much special care, so probably not.

Would you help a Pokemon Ranger if they needed your assistance?

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • I mean- ever since my redemption in Hisuian Era, I have helped save a dimensional twist- so I can definitely help, as far as it's something dangerous, something not every pokemon can do. Groudon and Kyogre got angry again? Sure. Someone got Palkia & Dialga rampaging again? Sure. A dimensional rift occured? I know how to handle this. A pokémon got stuck in some other dimension? I will bring that back. There's a fire in the forest? I can still help. But...
    A pichu got stuck on the tree? A pidgey got injured? A Zangoose and a Seviper are fighting? An elekid got overcharged? C"mon, I am the ruler of the Distortion World!

Which pokéball would ya choose to live in?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heavy Ball. I'd also be okay with the Premier Ball, but I'd prefer the Heavy Ball.

Would you prefer your regular coloring or would you prefer to be shiny?

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • Heavy Ball. I'd also be okay with the Premier Ball, but I'd prefer the Heavy Ball.

Would you prefer your regular coloring or would you prefer to be shiny?

I would prefer the shiny! Although I mostly prefer the red, but the blue detailing looks great!

Which move would be your favourite?

Back