• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    It still doesn't work no matter what I try. Can Duskull and Gardevoir not breed?

If the daycare people says that your PKMN would rather play with other PKMN, then they won't breed. Otherwise, they will. It'll just take (a lot) of time.

The message "They don´t seem to like each other much." indicates that the Pokémon are of different species but have the same trainer IDs, which means that out of all breedable Pokémon pairs, they have the lowest chance of producing an egg.

if he said "they prefer to play with other pokemon" then they cant breed and never will

Source

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Usually when you knock out legendaries, they will respawn after you have beaten the Elite Four.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Hi everybody. I have one quesion. I've knocked out groudon in pokémon omega ruby(yeah,i know i'm a big fool), and saved the game(accidently) after defeating it. Is there any way to respawn it?

Years
  • Hi everybody. I have one quesion. I've knocked out groudon in pokémon omega ruby(yeah,i know i'm a big fool), and saved the game(accidently) after defeating it. Is there any way to respawn it?

You just need to beat the Elite Four again, and in rematches they are stronger with more varied teams, along with each of them having a Mega.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Can someone convince me, honestly, to NOT put Head Smash on Archen?

I am currently breeding an Archen as was going to put Head Smash on it as an egg move and even if I didn't like it, I didn't need to use it, it was just there as an option, but first I needed to breed a female. my 8th egg after just starting breeding gave me a shiny Adamant Archen with the IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31 and if I didn't want Headsmash, I would be done breeding, but I did want that move on it, but I really need someone to convince me that it has no value on Archen/Archeops whatsoever. I get the recoil damage would probably knock me down to 50% hp after the first use, but it's such a powerful move that I really need someone to make me feel better about NOT using it in order to keep my miracle shiny please! Thank you to anyone and everyone that chooses to reassure me, lol!

Alumens

Dreamer
    Years
  • Hello, just a quick question

Is it possible obtain a Dusk Stone from the Hex Maniac just by Soft Reseting and before the Elite Four?

Years
    • EU
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Hey all, does anyone know if you can still clone Pokemon by using the infrared trade feature? I guess this is multi part question.

1. Does it have to be X/Y to ORAS?
    2. Haas the timing changed on the blue screen?
    3. Has it been patched completely?

Thanks

Years
  • Are Latios and Latias shiny locked? Neither Serebii or Bulbapedia say if they are or not.

As far as I know, the only definite shiny-locked legendaries in the game are Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza and Deoxys. All the other obtainable legendaries seem to be able to be shiny.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • As far as I know, the only definite shiny-locked legendaries in the game are Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza and Deoxys. All the other obtainable legendaries seem to be able to be shiny.
    Thanks.

Also, I've restarted Omega Ruby yesterday and would I still be able to get the Eon ticket through streetpass?

Years
  • Thanks.

Also, I've restarted Omega Ruby yesterday and would I still be able to get the Eon ticket through streetpass?

Yes you can, you just need to be near someone who has an Eon Ticket in their game. Otherwise, wait for an event that distributes Eon Tickets, though with 7th Gen coming in November it's getting more unlikely to happen again at this rate.

Years
  • I have just catch myself a Eevee and I want to evolve it to Umbreon.
    How do I evolve my Eevee to Umbreon?

You need to max out Eevee's happiness and then level it up during the night. A good trick is holding the Soothe Bell and making sure not to faint Eevee or feed herbal medicine. You can also try saving before you evolve Eevee so that you know if you raised its happiness enough.

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back