• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It Takes me An Hour to Get Ready in the Morning.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Probably just 15 minutes to get dressed if I need to wake up (like for work). I usually try to pack everything up and ready to go the night before instead of doing it in the morning.

Years
  • Honestly, about 6-7 minutes (I shower at night). I make little attempt to look dashing during the day and putting on clothes for work is easy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm a sloth. Give me 2 hours. 1 to shower and dress, another to eat and brush teeth. I love taking my sweet ass time.

Years
  • I wake up about 30 minutes before I have to leave. Actually getting ready only takes 10, though. The rest of it is a little bit of alone time on the Internet before dealing with work.

My boss takes like 2-3 hours to get ready in the morning because she has her whole hair and makeup routine. I couldn't handle that. On the rare times I get fancy for anything, it takes me maybe 30 tops. @__@

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Usually around a half hour for me. Though, my record is ten. Though, it really depends on the occasion. Just for an ordinary day of school, I'll slap on an outfit and go out the door, but when I'm going to a performance/ceremony of sorts, I'll apply some concealer and touch up my hair more. I can be quite the procrastinator.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    an hour or a little more. on school days i wake up at 7:30 to shower and im out the door by 8:40ish

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i wake up at 6am and i leave for school at exactly 7:37am so i guess roughly 1hr and 30mins? in that time i shower, eat breakfast, get dressed, pack for school, do my hair and do makeup, so i don't think that's a long time or particularly too much time for what i need to do. i also spend ~20 mins of that napping so i guess it only takes about an hour lmao

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    It depends, really.

For work, I take an hour. But most of that hour is me lounging around on my bed scrolling through reddit, playing with my cat, talking with my bf while he gets ready, or reading. I spend about 20 minutes actually getting ready, but only because I just throw my hair up in a bun and brush my teeth. I don't really wear makeup or care to look cute at work.

If I'm going out to a fun event, getting together with people, or it's a date night, It'll take an actual hour or so to get ready. Between picking out clothes, straightening my hair and actually applying makeup, it can sometimes take longer.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • 1 hour to actually get out of bed, and 10-15 minutes to actually get ready haha.

Years
  • 20 minutes max. 5 minutes to eat, another few minutes to brush my teeth, and 5-10 minutes to dress depending on if I know what I want to wear that way. Brushing hair takes only a quick moment. I spend more of my time browsing online in the morning than actually getting ready to go out, hah.

Years
  • Honestly it depends.
    It its for school then an hour because I have a shower in the mornings and I get up at 6.
    If I want to get properly dressed up then at least an hour and half.

Back