• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill V. Maim

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I'm Fantome/Weiss Schnee/whatever other username I may adopt as you can already tell. I'm as old as my tongue and I live in a little red dot. I'm an acid-tongued b*tch with a minor streak of egomania and an indulgence for sharing insult comedy (the RPT and UG Skypers can attest to this). Still studying in a pre-university institution; can't wait to enter university. Being a published novelist is one of my aspirations. Being effortlessly rich would be my ideal lifestyle.

I'm a frequent patron of the Anime & Manga, Roleplay Theater, The Underground and Pokemon Trivia forums. My favourite animes include Baccano!, Psycho Pass, Fate/Zero, Death Parade, Mushishi, Noragami, Tokyo Ghoul and the currently airing Kekkai Sensen. As for music tastes, I'm an avid fan of CHVRCHES, Daughter, Florence + The Machine, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Purity Ring and M83 (There's a lot more on the list tbh). My favourite TV shows are RuPaul's Drag Race and The Face, and I have a guilty pleasure of watching runways and makeup tutorials.

Now, who dares to open the big pink furry Pandora's box? ;3​

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hi Fantome!

What do you plan to do in university?

Why do you keep switching genders here on PC?

What are your favorite topics to write about?

Ever considered uploading a story in FF&W?

Are you still into Pokémon?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hey Weiss.

Do you feel like there should be added a third gender option that just randomly chooses a gender?

What would your RWBY style weapon be?

What is your hidden talent?

Winter

Years
    Hi Fantome!

What do you plan to do in university?

Why do you keep switching genders here on PC?

What are your favorite topics to write about?

Ever considered uploading a story in FF&W?

Are you still into Pokémon?
    1. I plan on doing a double in Forensic Science and English/Creative Writing.

2. To match my current theme. :3

3. Magic and death. :D

4. I have, though none of my material represents my current level and I don't like uploading past work (that have already been critiqued and is frankly 'outdated' in a sense that I've moved on from that level.)

5. Kinda.
    Hey Weiss.

Do you feel like there should be added a third gender option that just randomly chooses a gender?

What would your RWBY style weapon be?

What is your hidden talent?
    1. No. Frankly I'd rather have no gender option. At all.

2. Honestly, Neo's weapon really impresses me. Maybe an umbrella-styled gun with a concealed stiletto blade. But I'm a Caster-archetype person so maybe just a staff with lots of Dust in it would work for me.

3. Hmm, this is a good one. I'd have to say voice acting, probably due to the fact that my friends have pointed out that I'm really good at mimicking other people's voices and speech patterns. IDK.

I prefer being in bed with Madonna.

Hi Weiss, aka my gorgeous first boyfriend gimmiepie was jealous of.

I just have one question - what genre of writing would be your favourite to write?
    Who?

gimmepie wishes Foxrally was as foxy as moi.

Fantasy. ;3

Hello Fantome! Why wouldn't I open a big furry box with a 'do not open' message taped onto it? That's a rhetorical question, but feel free to answer it.

Now for some questions that are actually directed at you.

You want to be a novelist - what have you been writing so far?

Who's your favorite GoT character?

Gotta say, I'm fairly impressed with your anime list, especially Baccano! (gratuitous parenthesis so the punctuation doesn't get weird). Who's your favorite Baccano! character? Favorite moment?

Someone gives you five pounds of chocolate cake. What do you do with it?

You receive a million dollars, with the stipulation that you have twenty-four hours to spend it before what's left is taken. What do you buy?

What's your favorite sport?

What's your least favorite anime?

Which celebrity do you most want to slap in the face?

I think I've let enough curses and illnesses out of the box for now... maybe I'll come back and let the hope out too?
    1. Because you could possibly be into big furry boxes? c;

2. If you meant plot, well I can't say that because some competitor might just rip off the idea and publish it before me. Cx But generally, fantasy fiction. It's all just little projects that haven't gone far...

3. I don't watch GoT. o:

4. This is hard... Probably Isaac and Miria because they're so comical. Favourite moment would be Isaac and Miria adopting Czeslaw. (I also liked Czeslaw's torture scenes though :d)

5. Sell it for three times worth its price.

6. Buy property because you can eventually sell it at a higher price (or rent it out) and therefore you get more than one million! :D

7. Sleeping.

8. Probably Attack on Titan?

9. I wanted to say Natalie Kills but she isn't a celebrity so... maybe Justin Bieber but I don't wanna soil my hands. :/ I don't feel a need to resort to basal acts of violence towards any celebrity.​

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hey Fantome :D

How long have you been playing mafia games? Also, how did your first one went (if you can remember it)? Your best one?

What's your favorite Nintendo franchise that is not Pokemon?

Also, what's your favorite anime from the current season? Wait, from the OP it's probably Kekkai Sensen so... your second favorite?

Etherion

Thoughts about Super Mystery Dungeon?

Winter

Years
    Hey Fantome :D

How long have you been playing mafia games? Also, how did your first one went (if you can remember it)? Your best one?

What's your favorite Nintendo franchise that is not Pokemon?

Also, what's your favorite anime from the current season? Wait, from the OP it's probably Kekkai Sensen so... your second favorite?
    I got into Town of Salem like last year, though I have played Mafia in a party setting with friends, but those were one-off events. My first game was Werewolf played among friends, and I had the role of the "Little Girl" who knew the identities of every role with a night action – however should the werewolves catch me while they were having their night phase discussions, I would be killed immediately (so I had to be very subtle in peeking xD). My best mafia game was a ToS Chaos game where I was the Arsonist and achieved victory, while killing from the other two Arsonists.

Super Mario.

I'll go with Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works.
    Where do you go when your lonely?
    Thoughts about Super Mystery Dungeon?
    On the Internet. If that's not an option, anywhere with books.

As long as it's better than Gates to Infinity. I don't have a 3DS so I'll just be a voyeur and watch others play it. :/

If you were a Pokemon, what type would you have and what would your ability be?
    Probably Ice/Ghost. I'd say Magic Guard!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Which do you like better ~ PC games, Xbox games, PlayStation games?

How did you get into Pokemon? First game? Favorite region?

Have any pets? What kind?

Winter

Years
    Which do you like better ~ PC games, Xbox games, PlayStation games?

How did you get into Pokemon? First game? Favorite region?

Have any pets? What kind?
    PC. Because I don't like XBox nor PS.

Pokemon was the number 1 fad when I was nine/ten so yeah it was just there. LeafGreen was my first game. Hoenn.

I had a pig once. Then I had a craving for ham so. JK, I've never owned a pet. They're such high maintenance creatures and it's tough trying to maintain my life as it is. I like to think strays are my pets

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    >:) Since you can't answer my questions by simply insulting me, I wont waste this.

1-Other than verbally destroying people on skype, how do you redirect your aggressions?
    2-Is RWBY the only Roosterteeth thing you're interested in?
    3-Will we ever hear your voice? (The Voice acting thing only has me more curious)
    4-Where is Virginia Raine? Is she dead?
    5-Favourite pokemon? (Generic, I know~_~)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hi Weiss, you asked for more questions, so here goes.

If you prefer to have no gender option at all, why haven't you put your gender on 'other'?

Which is your favorite Skype emoticon?

Have you already played with the RPT CAH set? What do you think about the cards featuring you?

Do you act differently irl than on the forums/in skype?

Do you like travelling?

Winter

Years
    >:) Since you can't answer my questions by simply insulting me, I wont waste this.

1-Other than verbally destroying people on skype, how do you redirect your aggressions?
    2-Is RWBY the only Roosterteeth thing you're interested in?
    3-Will we ever hear your voice? (The Voice acting thing only has me more curious)
    4-Where is Virginia Raine? Is she dead?
    5-Favourite pokemon? (Generic, I know~_~)
    1. Verbally destroy people irl duh what kind of question is this?

2. Yes. Lbr RT would be nowhere without RWBY.

3. Where were you when I was in a voice call?

4. She's waiting for someone to hook her up.

5. Froslass.

Hi Weiss, you asked for more questions, so here goes.

If you prefer to have no gender option at all, why haven't you put your gender on 'other'?

Which is your favorite Skype emoticon?

Have you already played with the RPT CAH set? What do you think about the cards featuring you?

Do you act differently irl than on the forums/in skype?

Do you like travelling?
    1. Because people would be asking me dumb questions like how is life like being an "other"?

2. |-(

3. Oui. Everything except the one about my butt is false and I should sue Ice for slander, but I wouldn't earn a single penny from it.

4. Well people irl get to see my resting bitch face 24/7 so I guess that's a stark difference.

5. Yes!

Winter

Years
    What's your favorite breakfast meal? And why?
    A nice ham and egg (with lots of mayo) picnic sandwich, because I love a piece of meat to wake me up in the morning. Also, mayonnaise is mmmhm~ Side it with a cool glass of fruit juice! :)

Back