• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill V. Maim

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    1. Who is your patron troll?

2. Do you correspond with your patron troll, or do you adopt another (like me)?

3. What was your overall opinion on Tokyo Ghoul, particularly the second season? I think we can agree the first was great.

4. Favourite Actor, if any?

5. How do you spend your evenings?

6. What is your most embarrassing adventure involving something sexually related?

There you go, enjoy :P

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    1. Who is your patron troll?

2. Do you correspond with your patron troll, or do you adopt another (like me)?

3. What was your overall opinion on Tokyo Ghoul, particularly the second season? I think we can agree the first was great.

4. Favourite Actor, if any?

5. How do you spend your evenings?

6. What is your most embarrassing adventure involving something sexually related?

There you go, enjoy :P
    1. Vriska Serket. (Because I've the same birthday as John Egbert.)

2. I hate to admit it but I do lol. Vriska is one of my favourite trolls. She's a mean bitch (like me) and her mind control powers are cool. She's too cool to the extent that some people try to be her doppelgängers.

3. It had less hook and interest. The storyline wasn't fantastic; I'd rather they follow the manga but oh well. The ending could've been better. The overall animation quality wasn't as great. The Cochlea episodes had bad animation which made the action less impressive and for me, the fights in TG are one of the major reasons why I love the series. Who doesn't love kagunes penetrating slashing flesh?

4. This is tough. Usually I just note an actor for possible bed-warming skills. I'd have to go with Josh Hutcherson because he's the ideal Peeta (I can't envision anyone else playing the character) and he has the looks that appeal to my tastes.

5. Having dinner. Usually just chilling out aka being on the Internet.

6. Someone asked me for a Kleenex and I told him that he could use my mouth. Turns out he just had a running nose. >_>

Years
    Name your fave album releases of the last 6 months and also what releases you're excited for in the months still to come.

Winter

Years
    What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
    A bank robbery.
    Fantome-chan <3

Is this topic subject a reference to Madonna? Have you heard Purity RIng's new album? :3
    No, ew, it's a reference to Joan Rivers. And of course, I have!

Name your fave album releases of the last 6 months and also what releases you're excited for in the months still to come.
    Another Eternity, How Big How Blue How Beautiful, In Colour, and Era.

Tame Impala, Metric and Grimes.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hmm...

1) Why so lewd?

2) Favourite music genre?

3) Which gen is best gen?

4) Favourite position? (Lmao, this one is crude)

Winter

Years
    Hmm...

1) Why so lewd?

2) Favourite music genre?

3) Which gen is best gen?

4) Favourite position? (Lmao, this one is crude)
    1. Why not?

2. Dream and synth. (Yes that's two, idc :d)

3. <----

4. Versatility. ;p

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Any anime you look forward to seeing this year?
    Favorite trip you've taken?

Winter

Years
    Any anime you look forward to seeing this year?
    Favorite trip you've taken?

1. The finale of Kekkai Sensen lol. They've been dragging it out ;—;

2. Probably my trip to California when I was 12. Loved Disneyland, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, etc. Definitely held a lot of fun carefree memories that I would relive if I could now.

Years
    What were your thoughts on Tame Impala's new album Currents? What were some of your fave tracks from the album?

Winter

Years
    What were your thoughts on Tame Impala's new album Currents? What were some of your fave tracks from the album?
    It's so awesome! It's different from their previous work and I really love it!

Let It Happen, The Moment, Yes I'm Changing, The Less I Know The Better and New Person, Same Old Mistakes.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    What is the worst movie you've seen?

If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Winter

Years
    What is the worst movie you've seen?

If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

CHVRCHES - The Mother We Share

What is your favorite manga?

What is your favorite novel?
    I don't read manga. :x

asdfgjlk this is hardddd. I'd say God's War by Kameron Hurley.

Would you rather eat pasta or let pasta eat you?
    Eat pasta, obviously!

Back