• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    the shiny mewtwo is perfect i believe, I also have two perfect groudons one shiny and one normal one but I don't think i have any other shiny perfect legendaries.

Years
  • Hey, I'd like to ask you a couple questions and any answers are appreciated.

-How many eggs (your estimated average) does it take to hatch a shiny flawless (6IV)? And how many eggs do you normally hatch in a day?

That aside, I have some trade offers. A 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto Relaxed Nature, and 5 IV non KB Drilbur with Jolly nature (I'm not sure about the Ditto as I am away atm). If you'd like a KB one, it'll take some time as I need to transfer one from one of my Gen V games and then breed it in Kalos. Anyways, I'm offering one of the aforementioned for your shiny 6IV Bagon with HA.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    shiny suicune for diancie adamant 3iv ?

name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    shiny suicune for diancie adamant 3iv ?

I have 2 shiny event Suicunes if you look in my list.

the shiny mewtwo is perfect i believe, I also have two perfect groudons one shiny and one normal one but I don't think i have any other shiny perfect legendaries.

I have a shiny perfect Mewtwo already, I'm sorry if I haven't updated that onto my post.

Hey, I'd like to ask you a couple questions and any answers are appreciated.

-How many eggs (your estimated average) does it take to hatch a shiny flawless (6IV)? And how many eggs do you normally hatch in a day?

That aside, I have some trade offers. A 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto Relaxed Nature, and 5 IV non KB Drilbur with Jolly nature (I'm not sure about the Ditto as I am away atm). If you'd like a KB one, it'll take some time as I need to transfer one from one of my Gen V games and then breed it in Kalos. Anyways, I'm offering one of the aforementioned for your shiny 6IV Bagon with HA.

Thanks!

Hey!

First of all, there is no real reason to hatch a 6IV shiny. Perfect 5 is hard enough to get ^_^
    But for the question's sake, the chance to hatch a shiny in X and Y ( assuming you are doing the Masuda Method and have obtained the shiny charm ) is something a little over 1/1000 I believe. Now if you have 2 6IV parents, 5 perfect IVs are guaranteed, but which? The chance for it to be missing the correct IV is 1/6. Therefore the rough chance of hatching 5IV perfect shiny by yourself, is around 1/6000. For 6IV, this random IV has to be 31, therefore has a possibility of 1/32. So the chance of hatching a 6IV shiny is 1/32000 I think. This would take forever, unless you are crazy lucky.

However, I do not hatch the eggs I obtain, but check its ESVs. I then pick out the ones with 5 correct IVs or 6 max IVs. Then I find people with the TSVs matching the ESVs of my perfect eggs to hatch them shiny. Then voila! Perfect shiny ^_^

As for your offers, I have a 6IV Ditto already, so I'd have to decline, sorry :)

Years
  • I have 2 shiny event Suicunes if you look in my list.

I have a shiny perfect Mewtwo already, I'm sorry if I haven't updated that onto my post.

Hey!

First of all, there is no real reason to hatch a 6IV shiny. Perfect 5 is hard enough to get ^_^
    But for the question's sake, the chance to hatch a shiny in X and Y ( assuming you are doing the Masuda Method and have obtained the shiny charm ) is something a little over 1/1000 I believe. Now if you have 2 6IV parents, 5 perfect IVs are guaranteed, but which? The chance for it to be missing the correct IV is 1/6. Therefore the rough chance of hatching 5IV perfect shiny by yourself, is around 1/6000. For 6IV, this random IV has to be 31, therefore has a possibility of 1/32. So the chance of hatching a 6IV shiny is 1/32000 I think. This would take forever, unless you are crazy lucky.

However, I do not hatch the eggs I obtain, but check its ESVs. I then pick out the ones with 5 correct IVs or 6 max IVs. Then I find people with the TSVs matching the ESVs of my perfect eggs to hatch them shiny. Then voila! Perfect shiny ^_^

As for your offers, I have a 6IV Ditto already, so I'd have to decline, sorry :)

How about that Sand Rush 5IV Drilbur? I'm quite sure I have both a Sand Rush and Sand Force Excadrill in Black 2. Once I get back home I can transfer it to my Pokemon Y, breed it with Ditto and give you the hatched one which would also then be Kalos Born.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    hey would you be interested in these?
    KitKat's PokéMart

Porygon2 / Bold / Trace / Kalos / Level 2 / 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Conversion 2-Zap Cannon-Conversion-Magic Coat
    KitKat's PokéMart

Marill / Adamant / Huge Power / Kalos / Level 1 / 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Moves: Superpower-Aqua Jet-Belly Drum-Water Sport

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    hey would you be interested in these?
    KitKat's PokéMart

Porygon2 / Bold / Trace / Kalos / Level 2 / 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Conversion 2-Zap Cannon-Conversion-Magic Coat
    KitKat's PokéMart

Marill / Adamant / Huge Power / Kalos / Level 1 / 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Moves: Superpower-Aqua Jet-Belly Drum-Water Sport

I have the Porygon2 but I can take Marill ^_^

How about that Sand Rush 5IV Drilbur? I'm quite sure I have both a Sand Rush and Sand Force Excadrill in Black 2. Once I get back home I can transfer it to my Pokemon Y, breed it with Ditto and give you the hatched one which would also then be Kalos Born.

I was looking for a shiny one :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Diancies are the pokemon I want most right now XD which nature and which date?

Sure, I have to get it cloned
    nature is adamant ,i would like the shiny greninja(protean) pls!!!!!!!!!!
    date met :7/6/2014

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    nature is adamant ,i would like the shiny greninja(protean) pls!!!!!!!!!!
    date met :7/6/2014

Are you going to trade

I also have lvl 98 event shaymin for a shiny suicune

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    shiny suicune for my event shaymin

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    I'm interested Chansey
    Lvl. 1 ♀
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Pound / Growl / Seismic Toss / Aromatherapy
    i have Ninjask
    Lvl. 20♂
    31/31/31/31/31/X
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability:Speed Boost
    Harden / Final Gambit / Night Slash/ Silver Wind

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I'm interested Chansey
    Lvl. 1 ♀
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Pound / Growl / Seismic Toss / Aromatherapy
    i have Ninjask
    Lvl. 20♂
    31/31/31/31/31/X
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability:Speed Boost
    Harden / Final Gambit / Night Slash/ Silver Wind

KB? Is it EV trained since it is not Lvl 1?

shiny suicune for my event shaymin

What about a shiny hydreigon for the elekid?

Please see my list and either offer something I do not have or provide more information on how yours are different from mine, thanks :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back