• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
  • I tried reading Manga digitally, but couldn't get into it. Never really tried again.
    Physical Manga gets expensive if you want an entire series and is more of a hassle to obtain here, I only have a couple and some are incomplete like Gintama due to them stopping their publication in English.

Years
  • SV looks pretty good during cutscenes only imo, the rest of the time it looks noticeably less good (the difference is very noticeable to me anyway).
    Graphics wise LGPE is probably the best looking Switch Pokemon game. I also preferred SwSh's art style over that of SV.

Graphics aren't all that important to me though.
    All three of those games are still fun.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I played through it completely and the amount of Pokemon you can use as ride Pokemon in LGPE is unmatched in any other game. 18 unique Pokemon to ride on! Though the 3 flying ones are locked to postgame sadly.

It's a very fun game imo. Though the postgame was kinda... lacking. It's pretty much just go catch Mewtwo and "here's a boatload of trainers who each specialize in a single Pokemon and you have to beat them with the same Pokemon".

Back