• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget (2nd edition)

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • Learn it, accuracy and power are both better in newer games than before and the extra effect could come in handy

Ancient Power?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Forget it, I don't usually care too much about priority moves, since my Pokémon are usually faster than the opponent's during a regular playthrough

Sandstorm?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Forget it, I never use Counter due to the high risk of being OHKOd before being able to use it, or letting the opponent buff their stats

Toxic Spikes?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Forget; if you want to roll the dice on whether or not your move is actually going to do anything of use, Metronome is at least more fun.

Overheat?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Learn! It's a cool fire-type move that can be strong as hecc in a Sunny Day.

Speaking of...
    Rain Dance

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Learn. Accuracy drops are good in game because the AI usually won't switch.

Muddy Water

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Forget. I prefer Surf, not only because of it being more accurate but also its usability outside battle. Muddy Water has a decent chance of lowering opponents' accuracy, but I'd go for Surf.

Teeter Dance

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Interesting animation XD It can reduce the defense of opponents by one stage, and is Flapple exclusive. Hmm...learn!

Steel Wing

Back