• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget (2nd edition)

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    A swell move indeed! Steel is an exemplary type! It can help to keep the fairies at bay.

Skill Swap?

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
    Years
  • Nope, too niche. I'd rather buff my own strengths than thwart someone else's in a way that might not even benefit me very much.

Self destruct.

Years
    • Seen today
    Learn. Great for emergencies or taking out a strong ace Pokemon.

Dragon Rush

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Learn - I'm rarely in a situation where I need to take down Light Screen/Reflect, myself, but it's still a very solid (:B) Fighting type move. 75 power with no drawbacks, learned by a lot of Pokemon...

Tailwind?

Years
  • Yes, learn. It's not super strong, but there aren't many physical fire type moves, especially early to mid game, and it at least makes you faster. Learn it to get you started until you have something that does a little more damage later on like fire punch.

Mind Blown?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Forget. A loss of 50% of your HP for the sake of a powerful Fire move with good accuracy is more reckless than using Head Smash on a Dynamax Blissey.

High Horsepower?

Back