• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget (2nd edition)

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Not a fan of moves that lock you in and confuse you at the end, no matter then BP. So, I'll forget it.

Leech Life

Years
  • I have memories of it being useless, but apparently it's 80 base damage nowadays. Guess I'll learn. Might actually get some decent heals out of it.

Sticky Web

Years
  • learn, but dump it when I get a better move =p

Magnetic Flux
    (I use the Metronome randomizer to pick my moves and I had to look up what this move even was rofl)

Years
    • Seen today
    Forget. Looks like it's only good for double battles and such things.

Grasswhsitle

Years
    • Seen today
    Learn but be unhappy that it takes 2 turns. Slows down the pace of NPC battles.

Tail Slap

Years
  • For some reason the games always give me the minimum amount of hits on multi attack moves like that, like 90% of the time xD
    I'll forget. Unless it's on a mon with Skill Link, in that case definitely learn!

Venoshock

Back