• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Years
Lol wut iz RvB? (;

What are all y'all opinions of the Lads and Gents attempt to recreate Cops N' Crooks?

Didn't watch it yet, my mobile internet daily MB limit will reset in like a hour, so gonna watch it then

EDIT: I'm barely breathing atm, the vid was hilarious.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Was a rocky start, but holy man they got things moving after a while. I was recently watching some of the GTAIV version and yeah, they managed to keep the entertaining chaos pretty intact~

Years
Hey guys, may I join please?
If yes, then great! And you'll be needing this:

Username: Grand Wizard Ryan
Favourite Achievement Hunter Member: Gavin Free
Favourite Rooster Teeth Member: Joel Heyman
Favourite Let's Play: GTA V- especially the heist videos.​

If I'm not allowed to join, then, well, I'll kill your first borns or something. I don't know.

Anybody watched Ray's heist yet? That ending was golden, absolute golden. And then there's the latest episode of Red vs Blue too. I have no words for that ending, I really don't. What a cliffhanger (as nicely stated by Caboose).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Anybody watched Ray's heist yet? That ending was golden, absolute golden. And then there's the latest episode of Red vs Blue too. I have no words for that ending, I really don't. What a cliffhanger (as nicely stated by Caboose).
YESSS RVB BUDDY <3

Spoiler:

Years
YESSS RVB BUDDY <3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Welcome to the club Grand Wizarding Ryan! Like with Roaming Murkrow, I'll be editing everything in a few hours on the front page. Glad to see some new fans of the Lads and Gents joining this club (: Also, just wanted to say that the Reddit page has exploded with some awesome content lately and thought I might share some of it with y'all.
  • Someone made a collaboration of Achievement Hunter with corresponding pokemon. Pretty sweet in my opinion (and would be good for some signatures/avatars as well!)
    Spoiler:

• By far one of the greatest AH fan vids on an artistic level: so much hype for King Gavin with this...

• Someone made a sick graph/chart of GO! so far and the statistics to go along with it. Can be found right here.
  • And the winner of the greatest Tweet goes to...
Other side notes, I'm thoroughly enjoying the Let's Builds for the Mega Tower. It's cool seeing all of the AH crew helping out on such a project, plus it's essentially like a Roosterteeth Podcast 2.0 at that point. I'm also super duper happy that they created a Speedrunner Part 2; that series is up there as one of my favorite LP's, so I was pretty giddy to randomly find that in my sub box.

Aight, that's enough for one post. I'm interested to see what will come out for the Wednesday LP!

Years
Love the Pokemon art, especially the ones of Ray and Gavin. I love the way each Pokemon was picked for them

Years
Spoiler:

Oh yes, episode 10 will be utter magic. I swear to go if there's a PSA before episode 10 I'll have to kill Miles Luna :)

@The artwork: I think I've seen them knocking about on Tumblr, but I do love them, especially the Gavin one. Really captures Gavin's personality, I think.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I def saw the lads one and I'd been looking out for the gents compilation for a while but I couldn't find it ;; It's so well done imo, very well matched. Though one of the more interesting things about that artist is that they have a significantly different Minecraft-Gavin design than most everyone else and their Ryan & Michael designs are a diff as well. They work well though~ maybe we should do a collab

That fanvid is very, very different from what I usually see. Much more comparable to the AMVs that are so popular in the anime communities, but all the art is from one source and boy did they pick a good one. Mallius/Nattie's realistic style is amazing, both in the GTA and King AUs. She's the one that did the Fake AH Crew Poster, too~ And the video editing itself is amazing, wow.

We already had two PSAs, didn't we? pls no more, especially on this cliffhanger D:

Years
What line from each AH member do you guys remember the most?

For me:
"Me and Gavin spent almost 20 hours into the house to build a world that would trick Jack into thinking that 1 block wasn't a ****ing trap." -Geoff
"Don't **** up the AH logo." -Michael (While world is exploding)
"Edgar is the one in the hole." -Ryan
"Jack the super fan" -Ray
"Michael have you ever laid back and just smoked some mushrooms?" -Gavin

I don't have a quote of Jack cause i keep confusing Jacks and Ryans voice

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I absolutely love this. Found a Game of Thrones/Achievement Hunter mashup. One of the best TV show intro combined with Achievement City....aaaaahhhhh it's too much!

Years
I absolutely love this. Found a Game of Thrones/Achievement Hunter mashup. One of the best TV show intro combined with Achievement City....aaaaahhhhh it's too much!

Saw it earlier when it was posted on Twitter by the AH page (I think it was the AH page) and thought that it was absolute sheer brilliance (other than the delay in the music at points, but they did need more time, even by GoT standards!). I wonder if that's what they were aiming for when starting Achievement City to begin with (when I say 'that' I mean creating the title sequence).

As for RvB fans, the latest episode wasn't released this week but, as we all feared, it was a pesky PSA, though I can partially forgive it because it was hilarious at parts and featured a cameo from an old character that I loved <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I love the Let's Builds a lot just to like, see the thought and design process. And of course the conversations are entertaining. It made me laugh this particular time that they underestimated the size of the board so drastically though.

Years
"I can understand why people get really protective over trees." -Gavin while burning down the forest

I usually listen to Let's Builds while i do something else. Their conversations are really funny.

Years
I have Let's Builds and most AH video playing on my tablet when I'm surfing through forums and spending time on Skype. They sounded a little sleepy this time, I thought.

Also, just watched the Let's Play for Rust. They were so clueless and it made me so happy.

Back