• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Oh okay, you're probably right. I just remember someone saying that they thought that someone was seriously injured, so it probably was about Michael. I thought he was injured myself when I was watching it, but that's actually pretty funny and quick of him to go into Trials-flop mode xD That was the end of the season for Immersion right? They made it sound like that was the wrap-up.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Mhm, that was the wrap-up for the season. But Burnie made it sound like (on a podcast) that this might be the last of Immersion as a whole? I don't quite remember but he def mentioned that this might be the end of Immersion. :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Immersion s2 was like 10x better than Immersion s1. It's pretty interesting to see the progression between seasons of shows- Immersion and The Gauntlet are the big examples really but wow, look how much they change it up. And if they come back to Immersion in a few years, I wonder how much it will be changed or you know, amped up in terms of courses and tech?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I haven't laughed as hard as I laughed during Prop Hunt in a really, really long time. I caused myself physical pain watching it from laughing so much. I'm really glad it's "part 1" because I can't wait to see more. Although I do kind of agree that it might get kind of stale as they actually get better at the game or learn the maps. I think my favourite thing in the episode was the washing machine mistake and that would not have turned out nearly as funny if they were all better players, hahaha.

That said, I ended up showing my girlfriend the banana part with Gavin and she thought it was hilarious so we watched the whole thing and now she wants to see more RT stuff. Does anyone know what some good introductory videos would be? I linked her to the Animated Adventures playlist since it's a good, broad preview of many different facets of RT humour but I'm not sure where to go from there. I think she'll mainly be interested in Achievement Hunter/LetsPlay so does anyone know some really good ones that don't rely too much on knowing game mechanics or who they are? I'm thinking early Minecraft, some of the GTA ones, and probably RageQuit. If anyone else has forcibly sat a friend down to get them into RT, lemme know what you made them watch. 8)

Also, I'm sad that Immersion is over. I hope they do another season, because it's such an interesting concept. I've really enjoyed every episode and it doesn't feel like enough!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • prop hunt was majestic but holy hell they killed it again in this week's minecraft oh my lord (that's a positive reaction btw lol). this is a damn good week <3

Intro to AH is probably best conducted with less chaotic let's plays. I personally started with Super Mario and Mari0 and RQ Surgeon Sim. Only one of those is not chaotic lmao. But I would rec the Surgeon Sims, some less hectic but still funny Minecraft LPs, maybe some of the recent trivia/game show ones? Stuff with less players and less talking over one another is probably best.

I'm hoping Immersion comes back on a bigger and better scale. Like maybe longer episodes with more experiments & whatever per episode idk. I'm still just really impressed at how the adapted technology they had pretty much on their own to do what they envisioned im just wow thats impressive and cool :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Not as dramatic as previous heists, about as successful as most of them. He had a very solid plan for it though as expected, and managed to incorporate planes, yay. Geoff dying when he did was pretty funny as was Gavin's departure. And I was impressed by Ryan's epic adventure. :P

the irl segment was the best so far tho i think lmao

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I just think in general RT are amazing haha enough said

Oh and Gavin, yeah Gavin is very funny!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Not as dramatic as previous heists, about as successful as most of them. He had a very solid plan for it though as expected, and managed to incorporate planes, yay. Geoff dying when he did was pretty funny as was Gavin's departure. And I was impressed by Ryan's epic adventure. :P

the irl segment was the best so far tho i think lmao

I honestly can't believe how well that heist worked. Ray taking one for the team, Jack miraculously landing the jet down, and of course...that irl segment xD
    Spoiler:

I was literally screaming Elder Scrolls the entire GO! today. Unbelievable -_-

I just think in general RT are amazing haha enough said

Oh and Gavin, yeah Gavin is very funny!

You know you want to join us. We have a hell of a lot of fun here (:

tumblr_inline_n5t0e7xA2t1qffn84.gif

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I had no input for Go yesterday lmao. tbh Go just continues to remind me how few games I've played and how few of those weren't Nintendo games. xD;

Worms Battleground was fantastic oh my god so looking forward to more of that~

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Burnie Burns said:
    I love you. I'm lonely, I'm at the movies all by myself. I need friends!

Wow, haven't posted here in awhile. Ah, let's see. Roosterteeth is finally making a real live-action movie. Honestly, was expecting this a year or two earlier than now. But, I guess RT is finally big enough now to being confident enough of the movie being up to standard.

Worms Battlegrounds was pretty hilarious. Still laughing that Geoff is still being the Gavin of it, haha. This week's Minecraft Let's Play - Bodyguards was rather interesting. It wasn't the funniest, but it was certainly entertaining. Both teams had interesting strategies, but I can definitely that the Gents had a better "overall" strategy in comparison to the Lads. Although, any form of strategy is ruined by the fact that the A.I for the villagers is dumber than a brick ^_^;

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Ah you beat me to it with the Rooster Teeth movie! This is a pretty huge step for them, and I'm curious how exactly they'll be releasing it. You know what the awesome thing is? It was put up today and it's already 77% funded. That's just absolutely insane. I've been at looking at some of the perks and I honestly can't believe that 3 people donated $10,000 each for this project. Talk about dedication.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • FUNDED IN ELEVEN HOURS OH MY LORD

It looks like they're mainly aiming for digital & dvd/blu-ray release? I kind of wonder if they'll have it available to watch on-site at some point.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I'm surprised this club has been dormant for so long haha.

Do we know if Gavin Free is dating Meg Turney? I went on their Twitter recently and I don't know if they are living together or something, but they are looking mighty cozy together.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh yes they've been dating for quite a while. The story goes that Immersion s2 was supposed to be an actual TV show and Burnie was talking to Meg about hosting cause they knew each other and she had been doing host work and that. So he sent her the s2 pilot (the racing one) and she was like "hmm that Gavin is pretty cute" so they started talking and while the TV series fell through due to the broadcasters not getting their ♥♥♥♥ together Immersion just went on to be what we know it and Gav and Meg started dating. Fast forward: Meg had been wanting to move on from SourceFed and was everntually contacted again to work for RT, this time as a host of The Know. Now she's in Austin with her cute lil Dachshund named Penny and moved in with Gav and now they've bought a house and are living together aw cuties.

Also yooooo Lazer Team's already met some stretch goals! At time of posting they're at $1,261,140 and therefore we're getting LT concept art, Stage 5 office tour video, new Game Times, and Podcast Crew LPs. Lazer Team is the fastest-funded film project on IndieGoGo and currently are the #2 film on it and there're still 27 days left lmao I'm so hyped~

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Haha I'm so behind in the love life of GavinoFree :P

Oh my god wow, that's really successful! Did you end up backing up the project?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • They told the story on the podcast at one point but I actually started watching Meg's stiff so I got the story there as well haha. She's super cool <3

I could only put in $10 bc I poor and have no time to yet a job yet bc hectic moving and back to back trips but yeah i put in like immediately haha

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I would donate money myself, but as I'm a job down now - I quit one of them - I feel like I should save my money a little bit more.

I'm curious what the GTA LP will be today. Hopefully Ray's Heist - which I honestly don't know what to expect - considering I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the GTA Let's Plays anymore.

Back