• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Okay, sorry for my longer hiatus from posting here haha Uneexplainable reasons try to post here everyday again :3

Okay, seven days to die part 3... this made my morning so perfect, I just love how they need to work in this game as a group, it's like minecraft in which they need to actually work together haha Anyways... I laughed so hard at the mole people comment and Ants "We should live like Mole People" hahaha and I really can't like stop laughing at Ryan's past now, it seems so amazing model career and so on, and I read the comments, again some discussion flamed up why Ray is so quiet, eh... he was not quiet with the mushroom comment hehe :3

Burnout Paradise, I enjoyed that video a bit, mostly because it is one of my favourite games, and I think Gavin's mugshot and that he is worth 10.000 points haha should be taken note off too .Also that... video of the heist commentarys and Pay Day was so awesome :3

I have a question, I love the Banjo Kazooie full play series, I wonder what other people think about the fact if Michael succeds in making it entertaining, for me he certainly makes it, its just so much fun watching him play it and make like little jokes on the side, like the pizza he ordered or even the newest part where he recorded at home :3 I like those little inside thingies and overall enjoy Michael's commentary, I don't know if this question got asked before, if yes I excuse myself, I didn't read the last few pages until I came back now, so how do you see the Full Play series? Entertaining over the whole like 50 minute durations of the videos, or is Michael over such a long time a bit too stale? I am really wondering how others see this, since I can see the likes and dislike factors of such a series quite well :3

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Full Play? I love Full Play. I'm constantly amazed that Michael can keep the entertainment up by himself over that long of a time wow he can talk ahaha. Sure, it drags sometimes if I'm not really into the game or distracted or whatever but it's lovely to have on while I'm doing something else as well. idk I really like Michael and if he will chatter on for hours then sure I'll listen. :P

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Exactly, Michael somehow always finds like things to make jokes about and so on and he does too some kind of prepearation it feels like before each recording, but I loved how he in the newest Full Play discussed how this like Michael plays games serieses could continue in form of like broken up let's plays he records with Lindsay I actually loved the idea, of him recording certain stages or levels of a game rather than the entire game, like he did the example on Super Mario World 3. I love to hear more from Michael alone or together with Lindsay. And also there are like people I would love to hear more from in general in the Achievement Hunters but eh you can't get everything :3 I just love that Michael has now 2 Solo Shows already on RT/AH hahaha Full Play and Rage Quit just noticed (ugh.. sorry for text wall, it got more than I thought I wanted to say)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think he said he always goes through the level and whatever to refresh his memory so he doesnt just wander around like an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ the whole video? but yeah I'm just impressed at his ceaseless commentary all the time man

also i loved this when it happened but the artist kicked ass omg im laughing all over again

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Hahaha that was amazing, the artist really captured the emotions from Ryan.

Was that from the Spring Harvest Let's Play?

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
I just need to say "Do it Jack, Complete your training!" haha :3

And yes, Michael said that it just would be more fun to actual watch him do stuff then to wander around like an ... yeah haha

And yes Spring Harvest then Jack had to kill his cats and he couldn't do it... the let's play where Ryan almost pulled off "The Skybridge Heist" hahaha that thing was awesome

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
That was actually from Actual Petting Zoo! The first use of AH Farms haha. Spring Harvest was the first use of Geoff's shops and the money system.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
OH right... haha I messed up, but eh easy to confuse those, Actual Petting Zoo yes, and now I kinda need to watch Spring Harvest again just for the skybridge haha over 110 minecraft episodes, guess it's easy to confuse some

Years
I just watched Spring Harvest today morning. Love how Geoff saw Ryan both times he attempted to rob the store, the second time was hilarious.

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
Years
Username: KamikazeSSoH
Favorite Achievement Hunter Member:Jack Patillo
Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Gus Sorola
Favorite Let's Play:GTA IV/V

Man this last Let's Play of Minecraft was awesome Jack almost won. but oh well

Years
I think the Mega Tower part 2 was pretty decent, way better than most of their recent Let's Plays.

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Meh, I don't know. I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal that Michael ended up winning this week. It's a comedy show and they all took it pretty light heartedly, so I had no problem with it. Did you actually see Geoff's Reddit post the other day about people complaining about some of their Let's Plays? It puts things in perspective and I really enjoyed the sincerity and honesty that was displayed in it.

You can find the link to the Reddit post right here.

Username: KamikazeSSoH
Favorite Achievement Hunter Member:Jack Patillo
Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Gus Sorola
Favorite Let's Play:GTA IV/V

Man this last Let's Play of Minecraft was awesome Jack almost won. but oh well

Updated you into the OP, welcome to the club KamikazeSSoH!

tumblr_n9g3ieTdpu1ri1tp9o8_250.gif

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
god i love geoff
that man is honestly one of the most thoughtful and intelligent people and it's always a surprise when he shows that haha because he's also not afraid to be silly and dick around and aaaa ;w;

also, podcast this week? i love it. love it love it love it talking about company history and behind the scenes and aaa. did you know! i've been a member of PC only slightly longer than the RT site's existed in the format we know it? that while i was a lil kid poking around here, gav and barb were slightly older lil kids poking around there? its so weird to me that those timeframes line up like that. i keep wondering how i would be now if i had joined RT instead of PC.

and, the new GTA LP gives me an idea. what if they had a minecraft lp that was just like, you've got an hour, do whatever? fix up your houses, clean out your chests, dick around in the world. idk i think that would be sort of refreshing.

Years
I totally agree with what Geoff said. Every time i look at the comments of their videos, i just see people complaining and telling them to fire or kill somebody on AH. I don't even know how people could be this immature(well there are even more immature people that play LoL but still).

And they should totally do a Free Play in Minecraft. I actually really liked Jack's Nightmare because they were just messing around doing random things that they thought off after the Let's Play was over. And in a Free Play they should totally show us what's at the end of the tunnel.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
It's unfortunate that such a minority is being generalized for the entire AH audience, considering the fact that the real majority of AH viewers are the people who watch the video, leave no comment, and go on to the next one for the most part happily satisfied. Those are the people that in actuality represent the fanbase of Achievement Hunter, not the people who blast their content in the comments.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm pretty sure they realize that there are many more people who quietly enjoy and/or are very positive about them but the thing is that it's always the negative people that are the loudest. Both because they really are vocal and because the negativity sticks with you more. You know why tumblr has a bad rep? Cause of the vocal crazies. The majority of what you find there is not insane, but that's what gets noticed. Same with the RT/AH fans; it's the obnoxiousness that gets seen. It gets seen by everyone, commented on by more people who either agree and fuel the hate or disagree and start an argument which quickly devolves. That's why the generalizations are there. Because they're true for enough of the vocal audience that it gets to be the normal thing to see in relation to the content.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
yoooooo my av is accurate today lmao

tumblr_na264jdxvT1qjp2g9o1_250.png

also why is nobody talking about VS???? holy **** the premise was obviously just "let's make ryan do something ridiculous" and god it was fantastic

Back