• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
So I'm watching the most recent RT podcast right now and I had to pause it to post this...

Can you believe that the Slow Mo Guys was nominated for Best Science/Education show for this year's Streamys? That means that Mr. Gavin Free is considered "a man of science" haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ice Bucket Challenge was amusing yea haha. Michael reeeeally shouldnt have gone in like that tho bc the thing your body does on instinct in cold water is to gasp...

I'm interested to see how that goes. I mean... up against Mental Floss and Vsauce....

My fav thing this week so far has been the Let's Build tho. Kdin, Lindsay, Matt, and Jeremy are pretty fun. :D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
The Let's Build has been surprisingly been getting a lot of backlash from the community because it neither features Gavin nor Geoff. I honestly don't care though. Jeremy's response though to the community was pretty hilarious was say the least, explaining how they were given Let's Builds.

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
You think the backlash was surprising? I don't. I remember the whole upset about Ryan being in LPs and that. I suppose you'd think they'd be used to Jeremy and Matt from their Community Hunter shows but I mean. There's always the idea that they're "unrightfully taking over" or some ****. But whatevs they're from the community. They know how it's gonna go. It'll die down.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
True - now thinking about it, I don't know why I had that inclination. But I mean, Kerry nd Lindsay are still getting a lot of backlash and they've been part of Achievement Hunter for awhile now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well I mean everybody hates Kerry bc he's a little awkward and they don't like his style and that. Lindsay hate is mostly due to inherent misogyny and the idea that she got in purely because of Michael (similar to what people say of Meg, neither of which are true).

Also whoever isn't a sponsor really should be because QUICK DRAW WITH RYAN

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
ohhh let me see if i can even transcribe this

Ryan: I tried to deliver unto you a fun drawing experience~
Pat: Yeah let's talk about that real quick, your "fun drawing experience" [mutters] fuckin' asshole...
Ryan: Noooo, I respect you too much as an artist to give you nothing to...
Pat: [laughs sarcastically] Yeaah. So, you know how the show works, I ask the guest to give me a description of the drawing they want me to do, and then I do it. So when I went to Ryan and asked him. "Yo, what's your drawing going to be?" First, he told me to wait. And then I got an email later on...
Ryan: I didn't tell you to wait that long. I put it off and I put it off and you were like "hey, give it to me today!" and I was like alright.
Pat: But it still had a mode of suspense to it, so... But you wanna go ahead and read off what you wrote me?
Ryan: You want me to read it? Okay, I'll read it. Ah, let's see...
Pat: The first one, though.
Ryan: Alright. "I would like you to draw: A surly-looking wizard astride a blue chaise lounge. He should be wielding a taco (magical) in one hand, and a wizened weasel (non-magical) in the other. He is beset by a hobo ninja with scoliosis, but a positive outlook on life, and a surprisingly vindictive pumpkin pie."
Pat: Now you'll notice, in that description, he did not put himself in the drawing.
Ryan: I am everywhere in that; I don't know what you're talking about.
Pat: No! You didn't put your physical self in it!
Ryan: I'm all over that.
Pat: You are not in it! So I told him no, you have to be in it, I will give you that as well, but, you have to be in it. So he sent me a second email, which read as follows:
Ryan: Read as follows: "Oh you want me to give you a forum for more adjectives? Challenge accepted: I look on from atop a nearby grassy hill. I sit beneath a solitary leafless tree, wearing a suit of armor made entirely of rubber ducks. In one hand, I hold the fate of the planet. The other hand is idle, but interested."
Pat: Thank you, Ryan Haywood...
Ryan: You are welcome!

I wonder where he would have gone as a writer, truly I do...

also NEW DEDUCTISM VID HELL YEA

the first half is like "she should make ads for GTA" and the second is like "yeeeeeeee"

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Oh wow, she's done it again. I really enjoy her videos; the second part of that video was very well done, she chose the best segments to snapshot each Achievement Hunter. Which kindove reminds me, I should go watch The Grand Heist sometime. I don't think I've actually ever watched that Let's Play, it's been on the backburner for awhile now. Meh, maybe tomorrow I'll watch it.

Years
Ugh i haven't been keeping up with their content at all lately. I must say, for the 10 minutes of Galacticraft Part 4 that i watched, it was REALLY boring. And of course the community that demanded Part 4 since like forever is mad and upset because it was bad, totally didn't see that coming.

I found the Let's Build pretty entertaining despite the lack of Gavin and Geoff in it.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Ugh i haven't been keeping up with their content at all lately. I must say, for the 10 minutes of Galacticraft Part 4 that i watched, it was REALLY boring. And of course the community that demanded Part 4 since like forever is mad and upset because it was bad, totally didn't see that coming.

I found the Let's Build pretty entertaining despite the lack of Gavin and Geoff in it.

That's still more than I could handle; I watched maybe 5 minutes of it and then flicked to something else. I dunno, that's happened to me a lot in some of their more recent Lets Plays where I'll test to see which ones I like and if they don't match up With my expectations I'll tune to something else. I really enjoyed the Fibbage one surprisingly and I hope they make another LP for that - but hopefully not a full run series because I feel like that could get old pretty quickly.

Years
The Pit X was a so-so for me. Though i will admit
Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Back