• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Years
  • The Top Chef let's play, i accidentally read the comments before watching
    Spoiler:

It's nice to actually hear Ray again

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Pffft I was so confused at that I was like "wait I swear--- what??"
    Top Chef, conceptually, is kind of confusing. I don't really get why they didn't just use the established currency. I suppose it's one more step but like. It makes it so much easier. And the list of foods to buy and sell is a little wackadoo imo. But hey they're like, actually having fun with it and I love that.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So the poll results are out for the new AH show! Sunday Driving won with 43% of the total votes, with Let's Watch coming in second at 20-somthing %. Holy **** lmao. Pretty sure it had like, everything to do with Ryan though. Everyone loves Ryan.

Also, Geoff and Caleb announced GameKids! This... is pretty new for RT. It's going to be legitimately family friendly, something kids can watch without, you know, being exposed to conversations about like... sounding and anal lmao. It's not going to advertise any other RT content and RT is only rarely going to promo it. It's going to feature Ramseys, Burnses, Denecours and assorted others. They gonna aim for Mon-Wed-Fri vid releases in LP format, 20-30 minutes long and it starts up on Dec 1st! yaaaaay

ALSO PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THEY'RE WATCHING 10LR I CAN NOT DEAL WITH THIS
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I need to watch Ep4 so Ill get back to you TLR haha.

But I'm actually really interested in Games Kids. Mainly because I love the Geoff-Millie relationship and it would be great to see them play games together. It would also be really cute to see how they interact with one another. Do we know if this is going on a separate channel, or will it be on the Roosterteeth/Lets Play channel?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Regarding Ten Little Roosters.

Spoiler:

This poem is simply exquisite.

My name is Gustavo, but please call me Gus.
    I need attention, subscription, Playstation® Plus.
    My emotions run wild, careening, a bus.
    Blast process my feelings, Sega Genesis.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 10LR:
    Spoiler:

GameKids is on GameKids. Also this has been registered since LetsPlay was registered, which means like. 2006. Which means Geoff is a ****ing prophet. I imagine it will have its own website as well, like The Know does, esp if they're trying to distance the type of content from what RT usually produces.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Also, Geoff and Caleb announced GameKids! This... is pretty new for RT. It's going to be legitimately family friendly, something kids can watch without, you know, being exposed to conversations about like... sounding and anal lmao. It's not going to advertise any other RT content and RT is only rarely going to promo it. It's going to feature Ramseys, Burnses, Denecours and assorted others. They gonna aim for Mon-Wed-Fri vid releases in LP format, 20-30 minutes long and it starts up on Dec 1st! yaaaaay
    Oh nice. This sounds interesting. Even more tame Patch?

Years
  • oml i love roosterteeth, even though i can't really handle the sheer amount of things they do lmao but i would love to join c:

Username: utatheghoul
    Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: Gavin
    Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Gus/Geoff/Burnie (i don't really have a super fav member lmao)
    Favorite Let's Play: I like the minecraft LPs and the Fibbage LP

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • X-RAY AND VAV PREMIERED GUYS
    it's a bit rough right now liek all early stuff for anyone but i have high hopes for it :D

Oh nice. This sounds interesting. Even more tame Patch?
    Not so much? really just kids playing games with their parents and keeping it PG and appealing to younger audiences
    oml i love roosterteeth, even though i can't really handle the sheer amount of things they do lmao but i would love to join c:

Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Gus/Geoff/Burnie (i don't really have a super fav member lmao)
    yoooo welcome to the club :D

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I want a Versus with Beyblade now. Like, THEY HAVE DO IT NOW.

A second welcoming here!

Years
  • I love X-ray and Vav premiere. Can't wait to see more.

Currently watching Top Chef part 2, a minute in and i'm laughing.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • same lol i've been working constantly and also thanksgiving and that so im like what is even going on

i saw top chef part 2! not super exciting but nice and chill. and watched x-ray and vav with the brothers. and on the spot: loser edition lmao that was cute. i can not hold it together watching miles and ray laugh even if they're laughing at something really really dumb.

also this is gamekids! looks like fun

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I think the segment I'm most looking forward to is the one of Matt and his son. I feel like did to his position we very rarely get to see him via video so it'll be a nice change of pace to see him in more of a limelight in video content wise.

Years
  • one thing that i'm really looking forward to is the new 10 Little Roosters episodes. i think it's really interesting and what are everyone's theories on the killer and the victims? 8)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • one thing that i'm really looking forward to is the new 10 Little Roosters episodes. i think it's really interesting and what are everyone's theories on the killer and the victims? 8)

Indeed, I'm at a complete loss as to who the killer could actually be. Do you have any ideas?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    yo i do a reaction post to like every ep lol
    (spoilers up to ep4)
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Indeed, I'm at a complete loss as to who the killer could actually be. Do you have any ideas?

not really lol, even though i read a really interesting comment about ryan and the part of the poem that said: "Four little roosters, still trying to flee, one got what they wanted and then there were three"

the person went on to say that that would be when ryan would die, as he thinks he is the killer. someone could kill him and he would know he isn't the killer, hence the "got what they wanted" part ono

but yeah i don't really have anything other than that lel

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I'm just annoyed at the fact that Adam keeps getting his beard caught in everything. I thought it was funny the first time but meh, I feel like the joke is running it's course at this point. I'm eagerly awaiting the fifth episode of Ten Little Roosters, so hopefully it will be uploaded to YouTube sometime soon. Fingers crossed.

edit: watched it on RT, biggest wut ever.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yoooooo 10lr

Spoiler:

I HAVENT PUT MY VOTE IN THIS WEEK I DONT WANNA COMMIT

Back