• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I dunno, in some cases it's more like, it didn't quite fit with the video, or they wanted to focus more on a certain ongoing convo so they cut those instances more closely together and dropped some good stuff. Or time constraints idk. It's basically just a clip show. I ain't got a prob with it.

edit re test shows: boop
    das kdin btw

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • GUYS
    LAZER TEAM'S FIRST FILMING DAY WAS YESTERDAY

TOP BILLED ROLES GO TO BURNIE, MICHAEL, GAVIN, ALAN RITCHSON, AND ALEXANDRIA DEBERRY

HYPE

this means that AH spent a lot of time filming content in advance to cover for Michael and Gavin being gone. Burnie's going to be off the podcast for a long time. bUT LAZER TEAM

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • GUYS
    LAZER TEAM'S FIRST FILMING DAY WAS YESTERDAY

TOP BILLED ROLES GO TO BURNIE, MICHAEL, GAVIN, ALAN RITCHSON, AND ALEXANDRIA DEBERRY

HYPE

this means that AH spent a lot of time filming content in advance to cover for Michael and Gavin being gone. Burnie's going to be off the podcast for a long time. bUT LAZER TEAM

I'm actually really shocked that they got Alan Ritchson! I love him from New Girl so if this is going to be a comedic movie than he's really going to do an amazing job!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • **** I missed Colton Dunn sorry bro ;__;
    I'm so excited tho aaaah and I hope gmail will stop filtering behind the scenes vids into my spam folder D:<

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I have absolutely no idea who that person is. I checked out his IMDB page but there is nothing there that I can personally put his face to and say "oh, that's who he played!"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • God that's pretty.
    Not just the texture pack, though that helps. But the whole thing is amazing wow.
    And it was a cute let's play! Really felt like a Halloween festival kind of thing.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • God that's pretty.
    Not just the texture pack, though that helps. But the whole thing is amazing wow.
    And it was a cute let's play! Really felt like a Halloween festival kind of thing.

I think this was also the first time in which the Lads and Gents actually acknowledged how good of a build the Achievement Hunter B Team made. It's nice to see them actually being appreciative of it (I"m sure they are in the past, but this was the first time in which I personally noticed it.)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yeah I kind of felt like they were sorta being a lil harsh on team building exercise really quickly and i like seeing them more complimentary because what those guys do is crazy :o

guys I spent about 14 hours watching the extra life stream wooo that was fun now im dead

but my fav thing from last week was actually from Let's Watch Sunset Overdrive when Ryan told everyone he used to collect pennies and place them in little stacks around the old building to confuse people like wtf ryan you weirdo

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I... have no idea what that is tbh. Or even a point of reference lmao. I assume it's a game? I don't know what Team Chaos does...

Oh! It's about a week till 10 Little Roosters starts up though! Super hyped for that. Also X-Ray and Vav, which I kind of assume will be taking over RWBY's Thursday slot if it doesn't end up going Saturdays.

Years
  • I'm hyped about the RoosterTeeth vs Zombiens game. They said it will be out before Thanksgiving.

Gus and Barbara are going to be playable if the picture is any indication, and on FB they said there will be 8 RT members to play as.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Team Chaos is the group of developers that have created the Plants vs Zombies series of games. Do we know what systems this will be hitting? Like, will it be mobile or just more over a flash game?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ahhh okay this gonna be fun then

also! AH + Gravity Falls = lovely

and um i dont believe we've spoken of it here but
    ryan's modelling pics are out
    and other fun pictures
    here's a bit of the extra life stream

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • TEN LITTLE ROOSTERS HAS PREMIERED
    Spoiler:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Okay. I'm taking the plunge right now. I think I've listened to enough episodes of The Patch now and enjoyed when they've deviated a bit. So... finally trying out Rooster Teeth proper as I type this

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Okay. I'm taking the plunge right now. I think I've listened to enough episodes of The Patch now and enjoyed when they've deviated a bit. So... finally trying out Rooster Teeth proper as I type this
    Oooh fun~ Where are you gonna start? Achievement Hunter stuff? Other podcasts? Something else?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Ummm.. I didn't know there was such a big variety XD

I listened to the latest RT podcast yesterday.

Was that not the thing to do?

Nah, that's a fine way to start. I've actually gotten in the process of downloading all of their older podcasts and putting it on my iPod as MP3s. I like to listen to them when I'm walking to and from classes. Be wary of watching Let's Play/Achievement Hunter stuff though; once you start, there's no going back.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ummm.. I didn't know there was such a big variety XD

I listened to the latest RT podcast yesterday.

Was that not the thing to do?

Ahaha you do whatever you feel like yo. Just one thing- do you mean latest podcast on youtube or on the RT site? Youtube releases at a week delay. And the current latest on RT I feel wasn't a shining example of what they're usually like. :P

Back