• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left-handed or right-handed?

Left-handed or Right-handed

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm right handed. I did make a few attempts at being ambidextrous when I was younger, but it epically failed.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • I'm a rightie, but usually I use my left hand for my laptop touchpad and when I'm too lazy to type with both hands.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I use my left hand to write and my right hand for most other things, which I recently learnt makes me ambidextrous.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I'm ambedexterious. I write with my right, but I draw with my left... Don't judge me...

Gilgαmesh

Right-handed. I tried to practice writing with my left hand in a sad attempt to be ambidextrous, but I kinda failed.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Well I'm a leftie because it's the hand I first wrote with for the first 6 years I could write, But I use my right hand more now because it's easier to do school work and use the computer ect.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I write with my right hand but when I play sports such as Hockey, Lacrosse, etc. I hold the stick with my left hand. I am also a lefthanded Guitarist and Pool player (which is weird)

:t354:TG

Years
  • I'm A Leftie for writing. . .but I use my right hand for some sports, people often note how weird It is. . .I don't think it is, but if I'm predominantly a Leftie!

Until The Next Time, Dippydunker

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    I'm right-handed derp.
    And I do most things right-handed... except for archery. I shoot left. But that's only because I aim with my left eye lol XD It was hard adjusting to when I started.

Back