• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Clean

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • I generally save cleaning for the weekends when I'm home from work. I'll do everything from laundry, to picking up around the room and doing dishes. At times, I find it to be a great stress release. Sometimes, I'll find myself obsessively cleaning until everything in the room is tidied up to my satisfaction. XD

Other than that, the main part of the week isn't spent cleaning, but mainly just trying to upkeep what I've already cleaned. Yeah, I'll leave my dirty clothes on the floor and in the bathroom, but the one thing that really bugs me is dirty dishes or food being left in the room (my boyfriend is super guilty of this one!!). I think it's disgusting, and can attract rodents and bugs. So, the only cleaning I really do during the week is taking care of that issue, but even that isn't too much of a problem to take care of.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I actually have a huge cleaning preject happening this weekend lol, I'm getting in my mother's cousin to help my housemate and I because we've let our apartment go a bit

Years
    • Seen today
    I clean preeeeetty much every day. I really dislike mess. That said, if there's a party on in my house or something it can wait another day until I recover. But generally I'm reasonably tidy, mess is something I can tolerate to a degree but...I can't deal with things like dirty dishes and such. Nothing worse than a smelly house seriously.

Years
  • I'm not very good at cleaning, because I find the task so tough and gruelling and it also tires by my body out very quickly.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Whenever things are dirty, I (attempt to) clean them. I hate dirt and grime. When it's just stuff life shirts lying around, that's fine, but when there's food on benches an all that, no way am I leaving it there.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I actually have a huge cleaning preject happening this weekend lol, I'm getting in my mother's cousin to help my housemate and I because we've let our apartment go a bit
    Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning… it's a date in Andy's world, innit?

As for me… I don't really like cleaning all that much, but I'll be damned if food and drink will be laying around at any time (excluding soda cans). Only inedible junk shall occupy my desks and furniture.

Back