• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Castlevania; Symphony of the Night (Rated T)

MasterLemon

What's for tea?
    Years
    Hi guys, since I have made at least 15 posts on this website I can start my Let's Play here. After all, that was the reason I came here. I stupidly thought that Blogger was my best to write a Screen Shot Let's Play. I slowly learned my lesson and I decided to reside here. I reside on the SpeedGamers forum as well but I decided to come here because I could establish a new audience on the internet and this Let's Play forum is more active than the one on TSG. I'll give you the link to my previous parts.

Previous parts of the Let's Play.

Let's begin Part 15 shall we?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MasterLemon

What's for tea?
    Years
    Part 16
    Spoiler:

MasterLemon

What's for tea?
    Years
    You know what? I don't like doing this and I don't like my commentary. I'm going to end this before it gets more stale than it already was.

Back