• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Electivire and Porygon2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Or simply the evo items for them, I can breed Porygon and Elekid, I'm just really terrible with getting BPs. I'm mostly looking to offer pokemon for them, I'll breed multiple eggs for one of them, honestly.

Years
    I actually have a lot of BP from my last run I could get the items for you. I actually already completed my poked ex so I'm not really looking for anything. I'm fine doing it for nothing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    I would really appreciate that! Even if it's for nothing, is there anything you're fond of and would want bred or for me to send over?

Years
    I can never say no to a furfrou or sableye. Not that I don't already have like hundreds of furfrou or anything lol but okay! I'll go get your items now just let me know your fc. My fc is in my signature c:

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    QuQ Alright, thank you! And my FC is 0404 - 6454 - 7460

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Okay! I'm going to breed the eggs then--do you want me to hatch them or does it not matter?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Thank you so much quq

If I find a shiny groundon I'll be sure to let you know.

Years
    You're welcome! I just wanted to help because when I was working on my pokedex the last few I needed was porygon and electrivire so I figured I'd save you the struggle lol

Thank you! That would be awesome

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back