• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Dragon Girl

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Figured I might as well make this on the off-chance people wanna know more about me or something.

Age: 23 (yes, I really am 23 and not some creepy old man)
    Lives in: over there, I mean, New Jersey
    Edjuhmication: Associate's degree in Biology, Bachelor's degree in Geology
    Blood Type: how do you even find out what this is?
    Dislikes: Babies, politicians, extremists, bugs, people who complain about optional things, people who take forever to shift lanes, salads, large numbers that don't have comma separators,

I joined PC on November 17th, 2013, was promoted to Pokemon X/Y moderator on May 9th, 2014, and then also to Round Table moderator on August 30th, 2015. I'm also into competitive Pokemon battling and Smash Bros.

muh probably forgot things

So, ask me about the things I wrote.....ask me about the things I didn't write. I'll answer. Really, I will. Just don't expect the deepest or most well thought out answers you'll ever read.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello Zac :3 So both a Zach and a Zac on staff, eh? I gotta say, your username now looks pretty cool in bold blue.

Anyways, I want to know why you dislike babies and salads xD

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello Zac :3 So both a Zach and a Zac on staff, eh? I gotta say, your username now looks pretty cool in bold blue.

Anyways, I want to know why you dislike babies and salads xD
    I find babies to be terribly overrated. I just have a hard time understanding what's so cute and lovable about something that cries, vomits, and ♥♥♥♥s itself multiple times a day and is completely dependent on you for everything. Not to mention they're expensive as hell and the woman has to deal with pregnancy for 9 months (and its not like that's much fun for guys to be around either). They don't really look more aesthetically (yay spell check) pleasing than any other human either.

As for salads...I'm one of those people who doesn't like the taste of vegetables that much. Sure, I could use salad dressing, but salad dressing kinda defeats the purpose of eating a salad to me. And the few salad dressing I have tried didn't taste great either. I must've been a carnivore or something in a past life lol.

Years
    Oh hey, another person with nearly the same name as me! XD

How are you enjoying your time as a moderator here?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    When people find out that you're from New Jersey, how often do they ask you if you've got a Jersey Shore thing going on/if everyone in New Jersey fist pumps?

Second question...does everyone in NJ actually fist pump? :3
    I think that this is actually the first time that I've told people on the internet what state I live in (and I hardly interact with people outside of NJ irl) so I rarely get people asking me if we're like the Jersey Shore. But the majority of us aren't like the Jersey Shore, nor does the majority of New Jerseyans fist pump on a regular basis. You will find people like that, but they're the minority.

Oh hey, another person with nearly the same name as me! XD

How are you enjoying your time as a moderator here?
    I was nervous as hell at first, but I think I've finally gotten used to being a moderator, and its been real nice. I kinda wish I could contribute a little more to the more serious staff topics, but that will come in due time.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    With your degrees, what kind of job do you see yourself being in (or would like to go into?)

Why do you have a disapproval of "babes?"

Do you feel intimidated at all being the newest member of staff, as well as how do you think the other members of HQ perceive you?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    With your degrees, what kind of job do you see yourself being in (or would like to go into?)
    People ask me this all the time....I don't really know what I wanna do with my degree. I'll kinda just take whatever I can get, really.

Why do you have a disapproval of "babes?"
    The answer to that is:
    I find babies to be terribly overrated. I just have a hard time understanding what's so cute and lovable about something that cries, vomits, and ♥♥♥♥s itself multiple times a day and is completely dependent on you for everything. Not to mention they're expensive as hell and the woman has to deal with pregnancy for 9 months (and its not like that's much fun for guys to be around either). They don't really look more aesthetically (yay spell check) pleasing than any other human either.

Do you feel intimidated at all being the newest member of staff, as well as how do you think the other members of HQ perceive you?
    I wouldn't say that I feel intimidated, but I feel like I have yet to be as good of a staff member as everyone else is.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll just bump this.....

you all know you wanna ask me stuff

Years
    When you want to become friends with someone, how do you prefer to approach them?

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be and why?

Favorite thing about PokeCommunity?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    When you want to become friends with someone, how do you prefer to approach them?
    I kinda prefer that they approach me. Which doesn't make ♥♥♥♥ for sense, but its just that I've never really been one to take the initiative.....

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be and why?
    I'd love to be home right now. Been out in field camp for 4 weeks now, kinda miss home a little bit. But we still have 2 more weeks to go >_<

Favorite thing about PokeCommunity?
    I guess my favorite thing about PC is that its active and has a lot of members. I'm part of 2 other forums, but they're so inactive that its not that fun to go there, so I rarely post there these days. The sheer number of active members on PC means that there's almost always something to do, which is nice, since I hate being bored.

TY

How well would you fare against gimmepie in StarCraft II (since he aint a supporter he can't see this, lalalalalala muahhahaha evil shizz)?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    How well would you fare against gimmepie in StarCraft II (since he aint a supporter he can't see this, lalalalalala muahhahaha evil shizz)?
    Not sure how well I'd do. Never really seen him play. Though as far as I can tell, we're roughly at the same skill level....though I'm out of practice.

imagine if he did become a supporter and saw this

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    So, couple things. First of all, I've been to New Jersey a couple'a times. I wanna know how you keep your sanity driving around there. :J My experience, was concrete dividers on medians separating opposing traffic flows, and making u-turns, left turns, or getting to anything that was on the opposite side of the street you were on a nightmare. And the Turnpike, ohhhhh my god, I made one wrong turn, and it took me a whole HOUR's drive out of my way. ;-; Maybe I just suck at driving. My experience was in Secaucus, NJ - btw, around the Meadowlands expo center. So you know what area I'm referring too, and possibly tell me "It just sucks around there".

Secondly, why Zekrom over Reshiram? Do you just like his visual design more? Or was Black Version just your choice and subsequently Zekrom? Or something elssssse?

Lastly; after reading above - you may dislike babies and salads, but I like them both. Maybe you'd like them both better.... together?

Okay bad joke, bad joke, I apologize. :P The other things though; I look forward to reading about if/when you reply hahah.

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
    Years
    Can you kick butt and chew bubble gum?

How active are you in the Pokémon scene? Do you get the games immediately, or you get around to it whenever?

Years
    What was your reaction to Lucina being revealed to be in SSB4?

If you could ever live in a region of the Pokemon world, where would it be?

Back