• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Dragon Girl

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Does your Zekrom have a nickname?
    I've never actually nicknamed any of them. I'm terrible at coming up with names for things and rarely get the urge to nickname Pokemon. "Zekrom" is kinda cool by itself anyway.

And how do you feel about that Reshiram character XD
    don't listen to him he tells nothing but lies, LIES I tell you!

But nah, I don't dislike Reshiram. It's hard to have a yin/yang, truth vs ideals thing that's part of what I like about Zekrom without also having Reshiram. Dragon/Fire is a nice typing too.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Have you already gotten the new 3DS yet? If so, are you planning to buy Codename S.T.E.A.M. just so you can use your Lucina and Robin amiibos, if you're able to get any of them?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Have you already gotten the new 3DS yet? If so, are you planning to buy Codename S.T.E.A.M. just so you can use your Lucina and Robin amiibos, if you're able to get any of them?
    Nah, I haven't gotten the New 3DS. Don't really plan to since my 3DS is only like a year and a half old and has no problems and the N3DS is more or less a minor technical upgrade with one exclusive game that I don't really care about.

I actually don't plan to get any amiibos either. I think I might be the only Smash Bros fan who isn't interested in amiibos. I don't even know what Codename S.T.E.A.M is lol

Years
    If you could have ever modded a section that wasn't your current section (X & Y) what would you have chosen and why?

Would you ever want to get a shiny Zekrom?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    If you could have ever modded a section that wasn't your current section (X & Y) what would you have chosen and why?
    I suppose it would be like.....5th Gen and Battling & Team-Building.

Would you ever want to get a shiny Zekrom?
    Hell yeah I would

Holy shit this is my 6000th post

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    What would you say are the top three Pokemon to use in OU?

Have you ever had any dreams or ambitions that you've given up on? If yes, why?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What would you say are the top three Pokemon to use in OU?
    You mean like the best ones or the most commonly used?

Have you ever had any dreams or ambitions that you've given up on? If yes, why?
    Uh, there was like......defeating Baal in Disgaea D2. Wanted to do that once but gave up. That motherfucker has insane stats and several forms and I ain't doing the absurd amounts of grinding needed to beat him.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I actually don't plan to get any amiibos either. I think I might be the only Smash Bros fan who isn't interested in amiibos. I don't even know what Codename S.T.E.A.M is lol

Codename S.T.E.A.M. is a new Nintendo IP made by the same developers who gave us Fire Emblem, Paper Mario, and Advance Wars. It can also be played on the old 3DS.

Putting that aside, I have another question: Where do you keep finding these MMD Pokemon videos in gif form?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Codename S.T.E.A.M. is a new Nintendo IP made by the same developers who gave us Fire Emblem, Paper Mario, and Advance Wars. It can also be played on the old 3DS.

Putting that aside, I have another question: Where do you keep finding these MMD Pokemon videos in gif form?
    All the gifs you've seen in my sig I've made myself using imflip's video to gif thing =)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I guess I'll bump this again....it's been almost a month.

Ya got things ya wanna ask, people?

Detox

How'd you get into competitive battling?

What are some of your favorite Pokémon to use in battles?

What are some of your favorite Pokémon outside of Zekrom?

What's your opinion on JustinRPG Reshiram?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    It me

How'd you get into competitive battling?

What are some of your favorite Pokémon to use in battles?

What are some of your favorite Pokémon outside of Zekrom?

What's your opinion on JustinRPG Reshiram?
    I got into competitive battling in Gen 5. Hardly even knew about the competitive scene before then. For some reason I really wanted to beat the Battle Subway in White, but it kept kickin' my ass. In-game teams tend to not work too well for that lol. So as I was trying to figure out how to beat it I stumbled across the world of competitive battling and now here I am.

I have a tendency to use Latias on my OU teams. Idk, it can Defog and putting Hidden Power Fire or Earthquake on is fun to lure shit in. There's also like....Mega Metagross and Mega Diancie. Mega Diancie is bae. Scarf Diggersby is kinda fun, tho I think I'm the only person who ever uses that these days. I like Arceus a lot in Ubers because you have so many options with that thing.

But besides Zekrom and MegaMeta and Mega Diancie some stuff I like is Kyurem and its forms, Garchomp, Tyrantrum (it's so nice that it has Rock Head), Rampardos, Mega Gardevoir, etc.

man I wish that I got the chance to see more of JustinRPG's shit, he was banned shortly after I joined Reshiram is ass in Ubers, but I don't hate it. It's not an awful Pokemon or anything, and it's needed to complete the cool little theme that the Tao Trio has going.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Are dragon types your favorite type?

If it is whats your second? If not what is it? Oh and why?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Dragon types are my favorite type. Second favorite type would be Steel cuz it has a lot of cool Pokemon and Steel is an incredibly useful type.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I guess I'll bump my thread since ME's gotten more active since this was last posted in so we'll see what happens

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Best Forum Username PC/NA/EU/KR/China/Worlds.. no seriously that's a really awesome username.

If there was a steel type entry hazard called "Hidden Missiles" that factor-in Steel type weakness (imagine stealth rocks) but instead of just being a plain old entry hazards, these missiles come out after both pokemon have made their moves and before the start of the turn. Of course it only damages the opposite field and cannot be removed by Rapid Spin.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Best Forum Username PC/NA/EU/KR/China/Worlds.. no seriously that's a really awesome username.
    I'm glad you like it =D

If there was a steel type entry hazard called "Hidden Missiles" that factor-in Steel type weakness (imagine stealth rocks) but instead of just being a plain old entry hazards, these missiles come out after both pokemon have made their moves and before the start of the turn. Of course it only damages the opposite field and cannot be removed by Rapid Spin.
    I rather that we didn't get more entry hazards....I suppose it's nice that it doesn't activate until the end of the turn, but the result is sorta the same either way I think. At least Steel's not as supereffective against as many types as (Stealth) Rock is. Though if you can't remove it via Rapid spin, I guess that means your only method of removal is Defog, right? Sounds like that'd be a little restrictive to team building (not like I'm some team building master or anything lol). Bisharp would probably love it though since it resists Steel and if it makes Defog more common it gets more opportunities for a Defiant boost.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    What generation introduced the coolest Pokémon overall in your opinion?

Why did you change your name to Nah?

What do you have to say about the progress of the PokéCommunity League up till now?

What are your favorite parts of the forum?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What generation introduced the coolest Pokémon overall in your opinion?
    Hmm....that's kinda hard. Each generation's a mixed bag for me as far as Pokemon designs go and it's kinda close, but I'd say 4th and 5th Gen.

Why did you change your name to Nah?
    I can hardly ever stick with a name or a theme for some reason, I've used a different username everywhere I've been. Kinda felt like getting a change again. I would like to just have one universal name, and maybe this one'll be it. While Nah is a Fire Emblem character, Nah is also just like.....an exclamation or an interjection or whatever the right term is. Zekrom (which I'm surprised that I was able to get that one, Pokemon names are usually quick to be taken on here) is a Pokemon name and I kinda want a name that isn't tied to anything in specific (despite me pulling it from a FE character).

idk, I kinda rambled on there, dunno if that made any sense, idk how to explain it really

What do you have to say about the progress of the PokéCommunity League up till now?
    It's still kinda early in PCL's life so I can't say much yet, but I think it's a little better than when it first began since there was the little revamp thing and Anti and Chase were added as league leaders along with wolf and Zeffy.

What are your favorite parts of the forum?
    .....I'd say Battling & Team-Building, The Treehouse, and the staff hangout would be my favorite sections.

Back