• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Dragon Girl

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    What do you promise to your voters for the first term of your presidency?

SpaceX. Pretty cool, right?

If you could take any of the teachers from your childhood on a date, who would you go with and why?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm in the mood to bump this so bump

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Favortie pokemon besides Zekrom?
    How did you find the forums?
    In your thread you say your male but in your gender section you say female may i ask why?
    Favorite Pokemon Game?
    If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Favortie pokemon besides Zekrom?
    Besides Zekrom, it'd be stuff like Arceus, Kyurem, Blaziken, Garchomp, Tyrantrum, Mega Diancie, etc.

How did you find the forums?
    In the summer of 2013 I wanted to find a forum to become my sort of internet home, and started by joining the GameSpot forums. But not long after that in like, October, a lot of people seemed to leave and the site underwent a re-design (that wasn't really any better than what it was imo) and for some reason I lost interest in that place and decided to look for another forum.

Then I just simply punched in "pokemon forum" into Google and PC was one of the first things that came up. And now this is kinda my internet home now.

In your thread you say your male but in your gender section you say female may i ask why?
    When I first joined PC I never had specified my gender and one day was like hey let's set to female cuz why not?

Favorite Pokemon Game?
    It's a tie between Black/White and Black2/White2

If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
    I kinda liked it out west when I went there over a year ago, but besides that, the UK or Germany or Japan might be nice to visit.

as someone who studied geology: what is your opinion on volcanoes?
    Volcanoes are cool

Except when the ones that erupt explosively are erupting, I don't wanna be anywhere near that

more geology related questions: what are your thoughts on the whole bermuda triangle theory and how apparently there's a black hole in the middle of it that swallows everything while somehow not being big enough to endanger the earth?

on that same vein, do you believe the earth can even sustain black holes without being endangered by them? do you think that they are hidden somewhere in the unexplored oceans?
    Black holes are actually more of an astronomy thing so idk much about them really. I would think though that if there really was a black hole in the Bermuda Trinagle that we'd know by now? I'm pretty sure we can detect black holes in space that are hundreds of light years away, so shouldn't we be able to tell if there's one on our own planet?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    who do you main with in smash

I assume that you play smash because of your sig

if not then whoops

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    who do you main with in smash

I assume that you play smash because of your sig

if not then whoops
    no I totally started up a Smash tournament because I don't play Smash

I main Robin and Lucina.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Does Fire Emblem means for you the same thing as a Porsche 959 means for me?
    Not quite, but it's still a big series for me.

You find yourself hearing music often?
    I basically listen to video game music all the time when I'm on the computer.

One Pokemon that you really think that needs a nerf?
    Hmm....I'm not sure really. There's certainly some that could probably use a nerf, but which one needs it the most, idk

In OU anyway. The easy answer would be like Mega Rayquaza or Primal Groudon or Xerneas, but....

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    aaaaaaay this hasn't been posted in in like montsh so lets bump it

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    What's your favorite Tales opening song, (besides Zestiria!)

What do you normally like to do to relax when you're stressed?

What's the best thing you've ever gotten from Wondertrade?

If you had to choose one NU Pokemon to put on an OU team, which would you choose and why?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question 1: How many languages can you speak?

Question 2: If you could visit one place in the world what place would that be?

Question 3: Do you play any instruments?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What's your favorite Tales opening song, (besides Zestiria!)
    I'm not sure if I have a favorite Tales opening really.....

What do you normally like to do to relax when you're stressed?
    Usually what I do all the time anyway: video games and internet

What's the best thing you've ever gotten from Wondertrade?
    aaaaaaah I know that I've gotten something pretty nice off of Wonder Trade once but I can't remember what it was =(

If you had to choose one NU Pokemon to put on an OU team, which would you choose and why?
    Cradily. It blocks Spore/Sleep Powder and sets up rocks, and Storm Drain is really nice considering that Water is a very common attacking type in the meta (and Cradily needs the Sp.Attack boost too). Even gets decent bulk and recovery.

There's actually a few NU Pokemon I would not be entirely opposed to using in OU if I could find a reason to use them on a team, like Quagsire, Weezing, Vivillon, and Kabutops.

Question 1: How many languages can you speak?

Question 2: If you could visit one place in the world what place would that be?

Question 3: Do you play any instruments?

1) Only English =(

2) Hm, probably the UK or Germany or Japan. Hawaii might be nice too.

3) Nah, I don't

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) Would you watch an anime or show that involves a Yakuza and the said Yakuza are the protagonists of the show, being led by a female swordsman with glasses (who looks like Saya from Blood C), wielding a high frequency katana and a .45 Magnum with a laser sight as her side arm, while the main antagonists of the show are other street gangs, corrupt and dirty cops, terrorists, the Police Department, the US Army, and other rogue yakuza?

2) Your preferred torture method in Truth or Dare?

3) Boots or Sneakers?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    1) Would you watch an anime or show that involves a Yakuza and the said Yakuza are the protagonists of the show, being led by a female swordsman with glasses (who looks like Saya from Blood C), wielding a high frequency katana and a .45 Magnum with a laser sight as her side arm, while the main antagonists of the show are other street gangs, corrupt and dirty cops, terrorists, the Police Department, the US Army, and other rogue yakuza?

2) Your preferred torture method in Truth or Dare?

3) Boots or Sneakers?
    1) There's little I'm truly opposed to watching, so yeah I'd watch it. Actually getting me to watch stuff tho....

2) I never really do Truth or Dare

3) sneakers

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    How do you feel about living in Jersey? Love it, hate it, don't have an opinion on it?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Hi there!

So I saw the tittle name is Little Dragon Girl. Do you like dragons?

What is your favorite pokemon for battles?

Do you like to travel? If so which country is your favorite travel place?

Which type of games do you like to play? Do you like to use console or computer?

Why you still not yet edit the age 22? ( Kidding Do not take that in mind )

Can you give me a bad joke??? :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    How do you feel about living in Jersey? Love it, hate it, don't have an opinion on it?
    I suppose I don't have much of an opinion on the state. It's not great but it's not bad either.

So I saw the tittle name is Little Dragon Girl. Do you like dragons?
    YES. Dragons are my favorite creature ever.

What is your favorite pokemon for battles?
    I can't say I have one specific Pokemon that is my favorite for battles, but I do like Zekrom in Ubers, and Mega Altaria in OU. I've also been diggin' using Toxicroak in OU too. Also like Mega Metagross, and Keldeo often makes its way onto my teams too.

Do you like to travel? If so which country is your favorite travel place?
    I don't really travel much. Don't have the money to do so really =/

Doesn't help that I can't speak any other language besides English so going to foreign country without knowing any of their language....sounds kinda not fun.

Which type of games do you like to play? Do you like to use console or computer?
    Mainly RPGs (all types basically, though more so JRPGs and WRPGs), but I enjoy other genres too.

Why you still not yet edit the age 22? ( Kidding Do not take that in mind )
    oh....I'll go edit that I like to keep the OP up to date

Can you give me a bad joke??? :)
    Ben/Achromatic would be better for that lol

edit: oh I see that I had "making bad jokes" in the OP. Suppose I meant more I'll make random references sometimes to **** that I think is funny (but probably no one else will get) and/or certain in-jokes

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) Have you ever felt so much hate with the police system in your own home state that you wanted to sing or rap to something like "**** tha Police!"

2) Speaking of rap and bleep tha Police (my favorite rap song, don't judge ;) ), do you or did you ever listen to rap and its other sub genres?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question 1: This may sound like a strange question. Just out of curiosity how many times may we ask a person on this board a question? Is there a limit to how many times we can ask questions?

Question 2: What is your favorite color?

Question 3: How did you find about about PC?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    1) Have you ever felt so much hate with the police system in your own home state that you wanted to sing or rap to something like "**** tha Police!"

2) Speaking of rap and bleep tha Police (my favorite rap song, don't judge ;) ), do you or did you ever listen to rap and its other sub genres?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgeIOue0oPo&feature=youtu.be&t=1m37s

but really I'm not into rap or anything

Question 1: This may sound like a strange question. Just out of curiosity how many times may we ask a person on this board a question? Is there a limit to how many times we can ask questions?

Question 2: What is your favorite color?

Question 3: How did you find about about PC?
    1) I'm pretty sure there isn't a limit or anything. You should be able to ask questions as frequently as you like, so long as you aren't spamming or something.

2) uuuuuuuh probably green, though there are some really nice shades of red too

3) Few years ago I was once part of the GameSpot forums, and things were good for a while. But then the forum started to rapidly go downhill in like October 2013. So in November I decided to kind of leave that forum and look for another. Was thinking of what kind of forum might be a good one to join, and Pokemon was the first thing that popped into head (I guess because X/Y had come out recently). Googled "pokemon forum" and PC was one of the first ones. Clicked on the link and now here I am over 2 years later.

Back