• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lodlOLOL im DDrRUMK@!!!@~

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    ITT: do u drinkk??????
    Yor favoirte Typ e of lalcoHol.................,,tell meit plxx
    lolololi liek vobkaa

Spoiler:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    For a second I thought this was genuine.

Anyway, I like quite a lot of alcohol really but for me Guinness is the best thing ever, or Magner's. Can't beat the Irish stuff. <3

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I rarely drink alcohol to be honest, but I did get an addiction to Ginger Beer after my Late Grandfather let me try some of his and I also like champagne too and a bit of Stella Atois, from time to time.

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I drink every now and again at parties but I seldom get drunk. In fact, I only remember (or not so much remember but was told) getting drunk once and that was my first time drinking alcohol. Unlike my friends, I drink to enjoy the taste of the alcohol and not to get drunk and do something that I will later regret.

I'm aware that I am underage which I why I don't even drink that much. In the last month, I only drank alcohol once and even that was one bottle of Magners Irish Cider (which, by the way, is my favourite alcoholic drink <3). I have nothing against drinking, or people who drink as long as they're not doing it excessively or going overboard with their antics.

Years
    This is my kinda thread! :3

I do drink yes and I was drunk last on Friday. Was a family wedding, so was just casually drinking, then the younger crowd went out to Manchester center, so that was a laugh. As for what is my favourite, I drink beer, whiskey and rum mainly.
    Beer on nights out. Whiskey and rum when I want to chill out.​

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh last time there was a thread about this it got me in trouble... I'm so gonna use this as my do-over.

No, I don't drink, and I never want to because a) I don't like the taste or the burn it leaves in your throat, b) it ages you like crazy and causes all sorts of health problems and c) I don't really need it to have fun and I don't want to become someone who does - like a lot of young people I know. Or old people for that matter. I guess I just figure if I never start I'll never miss it. Oh and d) it saps your money so I don't really see the point of it.

Though if I were to drink I think I would choose vodka because you get to mix it with tons of fruity flavours I love XD. So manly.

Yay I think I managed to write the whole post without coming off like a judgmental jackass XD

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm upset that this wasn't posted while you were drunk ):

OKAY, SEE. I hate beer. I'll take shots, do mixed drinks, and drink stuff like Smirnoff Ice and Mike's Hard Lemonade, but um. I can't do beer, especially when it's close to room temperature. It's nastay.

Like Shining Raichu said, it's not worth it considering the health risks and stuff... Especially when you wake up the next morning and... Don't remember.......

I don't need to to have fun. I find methods of entertainment, sober or not... but it sure does help.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    No, I don't drink, and I don't think I ever will. At the very least, I don't plan to. I don't think I'll ever need to drink to ensure any kind of entertainment value with what I'm doing - and I really, really don't want to be that guy when/if I get drunk. The last thing I want to do at a party is get my judgment impaired, lol. :(

Buuuut yeah. I don't really have anything against the people that do drink, like to drink and/or do it frequently but it's just not the thing for me.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I drink because I like the burning feeling just a little bit. I've never really gotten drunk because it's a taste I like in moderation. Though, whenever I'm at parties I get a bit out of hand just because I'm anorexic weird and everything makes me dizzy.

Though, I do agree that its cost is offsetting.

The health concerns are honestly rather easy avoid if you know what you're doing (which most people don't). I've only ever gotten a hangover once, but that was because I drank like... Rum, vodka (in jello shots), and beer all in the same night. It wasn't bad and I was perfectly fine in the head, just queasy for a good portion of the day. I'm a bit used to throwing up, so that wasn't too bad.

But, yeah. Jello shots are good.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Wine with some soda is okay, I usually find alcohol too strong so I need to mix it with something else. Juices are okay too.

I also like patxaran XD It's kinda sweet.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I actually haven't drank that much in my life.
    I think I could have a taste for wine if I tried some. However, my aunt became sort of alcoholic because of wine.

I don't drink because I know the health risks involved, like cancer.

lol I don't microwave because I know the health risks involved, like cancer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Haha, I see this thread just as I just downed some gin. I do love alcohol, but I know my limit and I rarely go past it. Unless it's a night out, then all rules go out the window. I usually prefer to drink ale or stout, but any kind of beer will do. The stronger the better. If I'm out then I'll go for vodka. Red whine is okay, but I don't like white.

Years
    I actually haven't drank that much in my life.
    I think I could have a taste for wine if I tried some. However, my aunt became sort of alcoholic because of wine.

lol I don't microwave because I know the health risks involved, like cancer.
    I don't live because I know the risks involved, like death.

Personally, I don't. Bad for bodybuilding.
    And if it is one of the very rare times (every few months) it's a little amount. I only drink vodka and whiskey.

Back