• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lodlOLOL im DDrRUMK@!!!@~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I drink occasionally, but the only thing I drink is wine. Nothing else. I can't really stand the taste of anything else.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm underage, yet I've had way too much than I'm supposed to. Mostly at drinking parties I shouldn't be in and weddings. I love Vodka and coca-cola. :D

Caranciio

Doof?
    Years
    My favorites have to be Mike's Hard Lemonade and Malibu rum. The lemonade used to be my classic drink, I practically became known for it, until I started getting sick every time I had it, without even being drunk. Too sugary I guess. My new favorite is Malibu with Pineapple Crush (gotta love Newfoundland!). It's so tropical and yummy :)

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Being a Muslim that I am, I don't drink alcoholic beverages and never will. I prefer drinking sodas over alcohol.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Yeah, I do that. It's taken me a lot of practice (funnest quest EVER) to learn my limits and how to handle myself while buzzed. I've only blacked out once, for reportedly around 20 minutes before crashing - that complete lack of memory while I was still functioning and reacting disgusted & scared the HELL out of me and I haven't drank that much since. Thankfully I was among a good group so it wasn't a big deal.

When I have money, I drink single-malt scotch, bourbon, black lagers, porters, and stouts. Since I'm broke, I've gotta stick to whiskey and pilsners. I very rarely mix drinks, but when I do it's gin & tonic or Jager & root beer (classy, I know).

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I don't like the taste of beer, but I do enjoy some rum when I'm at a party.
    Still, I don't drink much, don't expect me to drink more then 1 or 2 glasses.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yes I am under the age and have many opportunities to drink due to my mother buying alcohol once a while, my boyfriend drinks once a while, my friends, other family members and the fact that I go away for college. But I do not drink, I do not like the idea of being drunk, throwing up and the smell kills me so I do not drink and probably never will.

:t354:TG

Back