• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga you would like to see as anime?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Are there any mangas that you wish would get turned into animes?

Off the top of my head:

Hana Kimi
    Girl Got Game
    My Heavenly Hockey Club

..and I would also like Kare Kano to be redone or finished.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I dunno, most manga series that become manga aren't usually that good, and I always find myself preferring the manga. If anything, I'd rather series aren't made into anime so as to preserve the awesomeness.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Biomega.
    I can't see anyone disagreeing, as long as they keep the manga art style and still manage to animate it smoothly.

Maybe Tokyo Akazukin, although if they decide to keep all the eroguro, it's better off as an OVA.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I would love to see Hana-Kimi, Kare First Love, The Gentlemen's Alliance, and Girl Got Game.

They could also reanimate Kare Kano and Fruits Basket.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Sandland, even as just an OVA or two, this really deserves to be animated. It's my favorite series for Akira Toriyama. Then probably M×0, Hana Kimi and Cross Game.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I read a lot of Jump, and most of it is already an anime. XD However, I like to see the following video game mangas turned into anime
    Pocket Monsters Special
    The Legend of Zelda
    Phoenix Wright

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Happy Hustle High
    Kare Kano finished (They denied us a great, deep, psychological Anime last time that could have spanned seasons upon season last time, and I want Anno back as the director.)

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I thought a lot of manga was already made into animes? Well... Just like Jeremy said, I would like to see Phoenix Wright made into an anime. I would also like to see the mangas Pokemon Special and Kobato made into an anime. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Sandland, even as just an OVA or two, this really deserves to be animated. It's my favorite series for Akira Toriyama. Then probably M×0, Hana Kimi and Cross Game.

what do you think the likelihood is of Mx0 becoming an anime, considering that it was canceled due to lack of popularity? ._.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Superior, Immortal Rain/Regis, Dogs, Shin Angyō Onshi ( IF the film doesnt count...)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I would love to see Hot Gimmick and Doubt become a manga.
    @Haine Togu: There is a Hana-Kimi Dorama I believe.

Edit: There is going to be a Mirai Nikki anime coming out. I belive it was Deivuruchi that said it.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Good Grief! There are so many Manga that have been made into Anime, I can't really think of what should really be made into one.

I would personally like to see Absolute Boyfriend (I think there's a live action one made), Gorgeous Carat (I like Noir) and maybe Dr Slump (with the exception of the brief appearance of the characters in DragonBall).

Also, I'd love to see Super Mario Bros (with the exception of that "Great Mission to Save Princess Peach" film or any of the Japanese Fairy Tales that have been made into films) and the Legend of Zelda. I haven't seen them on telly since when I was really young!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Good Grief! There are so many Manga that have been made into Anime, I can't really think of what should really be made into one.

I would personally like to see Absolute Boyfriend (I think there's a live action one made), Gorgeous Carat (I like Noir) and maybe Dr Slump (with the exception of the brief appearance of the characters in DragonBall).

Also, I'd love to see Super Mario Bros (with the exception of that "Great Mission to Save Princess Peach" film or any of the Japanese Fairy Tales that have been made into films) and the Legend of Zelda. I haven't seen them on telly since when I was really young!
    O_O Dr Slump has been made into anime like twice.

Also, there is an Absolute Boyfriend TV drama on air right now... but it isn't as awesome as I assumed it'll be.

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
  • Pretty Face. Tis a shounen jump advance title and I think it would work well...

I know it would never happen as it is actually a manhwa (korean) but iD_eNTITY would make an awesome anime. It would be like .hack on crack with super powered highlevel MMO action.

Last edited:

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • O_O Dr Slump has been made into anime like twice.

Also, there is an Absolute Boyfriend TV drama on air right now... but it isn't as awesome as I assumed it'll be.

Well, I did say that there isn't any Manga (that I know of) that hasn't already been made into an Anime (or in Absolute Boyfriend's case, a live action series).

Furthermore, being a Brit, we don't get a great selection as the Americans, and certainly not like the Japanese.

As for Absolute Boyfriend (sorry to change the subject), although I didn't like some of the changes from the original manga, I thought it was good. Night certianly looked (for a lack of a better word) hot! ^_^

Back