• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mekakucity Actors

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I can't bring myself to like this anime(anime not the source material). Being the reason it's not that good as the source materials. D: I don't like what they did in Heat Haze days because it's one of the parts where it should be emotional or something. :(
    I go back and forth. A couple of the episodes have really thrown me off, but I've really enjoyed others. xD; Kagerou Days was a bit disappointing, because I literally laughed at part of the episode. However, I'm still looking forward to the others. .w.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I want to like this series. I really do. The OP is cool as ♥♥♥♥. And the character designs are great. But the first episode bored me so much idk if I should even watch anymore of it..

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I want to like this series. I really do. The OP is cool as ♥♥♥♥. And the character designs are great. But the first episode bored me so much idk if I should even watch anymore of it..

I'd honestly put it on the backburner since I know your anime watching time is limited. MA started becoming a little more compelling by the time of the third episode, though. Try reading the manga on your baby phone. :p It's under Kagerou Days.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I honestly don't know what to make of this series. :| It is just quite odd and they aren't really explaining that much, haha. For this reason it kinda seems to be.. I dunno how to say this but riding off its popularity? Like how they have a little story at the end of each episode - people who have read the manga are going to get it but anyone who doesn't is just going to sit there kinda confused. And who is going to go back and rewatch all of those little scenes at the end of the anime?

Sometimes I like Shaft's animation style, but honestly I don't really think it works that well for this anime. Too many flashy and weird poses :|

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Can I just sniffle at Konoha's voice a little more?

... and I just heard Haruka's voice in the preview and I really want to cry now... D':

goodness that is far from what I expected

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Can I recommend reading the online theories while listening to the songs?
    That's really the best way to get into the depth of the story.

I don't like how the anime and manga have taken the story so lightly so far.

Akiba

Years
  • Headphone Actor was actually pretty good. Probably even the best episode so far. Even though they skipped like three chapters.

They actually fixed Ayano's voice.

Good job, SHAFT! It's a big improvement. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Wahh, I'm just so confused on how it all fits together now ~_~ I really should have waited until the entire series aired, haha. I want to marathon it all without having so many questions!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Headphone Actor was actually pretty good. Probably even the best episode so far. Even though they skipped like three chapters.

I was like, they skipped the preparations and went ahead to the shooting gallery omg. xDD

Still I'm glad it has improvement

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
  • I'm looking forward for episode 8, since Lost Time Memory is about to have it's episode adaptation.Gosh, I can't handle the feels, just watching the MV's seems a lot..

Akiba

Years
  • I'm looking forward for episode 8, since Lost Time Memory is about to have it's episode adaptation.Gosh, I can't handle the feels, just watching the MV's seems a lot..

Let's just hope SHAFT doesn't make the same mistake twice. *shudders*

I had such high hopes for Kagerou Days, but that episode was really messy and unfeely.

Lost Time Memory is my favorite song of the series. I wouldn't be able to stand it if something went wrong ;-;

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
  • Let's just hope SHAFT doesn't make the same mistake twice. *shudders*

I had such high hopes for Kagerou Days, but that episode was really messy and unfeely.

Lost Time Memory is my favorite song of the series. I wouldn't be able to stand it if something went wrong ;-;

Yeah. Agreed. When I heard Kagerou Days will have it's anime adaptation, I had really big expectation for it. Now, I'm kinda lowering it... I love Shaft, I just hope they won't really messed up with Lost Time Memory episode. I wonder if Ayano's Theory of Happiness will become an episode..

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Holy god... I am not ready for next week at all. OR LOST TIME MEMORY. ALL SAD STUFF IT'S SO SAD.

I have a theory that episode nine will be Ayano's Happiness Theory. Always did, ha ha.

Akiba

Years
  • But Ayano's Theory of Happiness was released before Lost Time Memory. And this week is Konoha's State of the World.

The actually might skip it D:

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
  • Oh. I thought Lost Time Memory can before Ayano's Theory of Happiness..hehe.XD Too bad, I wanna see or at least hear the anime version of the song.. Ayano's POV episode :(. One thing for sure, this week's episode is for feels..

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm looking forward to Konoha's State of the World, buuuut I'm not prepared for Lost Time Memory after that. xD; I'm not gonna skip it, because I'm excited for it, but my feelings will be hit by a truck.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I just really hope they explain some things because I want to know how it all fits together! I guess I could go read online material, but honestly I think it would be pretty dumb if I had to go read a bunch of other things in order to understand it. ~_~

Akiba

Years
  • Probably the only way to understand is to listen to the songs and read online material.

The manga hasn't explained much of what happens in the story, and the anime doesn't even explain much of what happens in the manga. Especially because the anime is skipping entire songs at a time.

Kagepro is many times deeper than the manga or anime make it out to be. :(

I'm pretty sure SHAFT will come up with some simple and conclusive ending, but I don't think they're taking the plot seriously enough.

It's just that I don't want to see my favorite series of songs of three years adapted into some anime with tons of missing parts, you know? T.T

Back